• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 991 9.1%

• Total voters

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
What is the second Alex secret? I got a DM from her with with the pillow hugging message and the previous one was the tanning chamber pic. Anything else?

Sereni

Nov 16, 2019
lol it's funny that you say it because a while back I was toying with that idea and tried different hairstyles for her.

Thanks a lot! really appreciated!
What are the results of trying different hairstyles for Ann? Do you found a Hairstyle you like?

studio009

Game Developer
May 5, 2020
Hey TTrick I'm loving this game, the renders are awesome and the story is well executed, curious if you would consider a Ann and Vanessa's dad path.

Prowl13

Jan 17, 2019
Hey TTrick for some reason I had the strongest image in my head yesterday about Ann, and seeing her with really short hair as you continue to play on her "corruption" path. Like a "breaking my image" thing.
While I agree TTrick does great work and I also can't wait for the next update, I feel strongly against Ann having really short hair or any of those half her head buzzed looks. So I respectfully disagree with Patachoucs here. Or at least make it optional, but that might be a lot of work and the bar has already been set pretty high from what we have seen so far. Of course, this is all a matter of personal taste and I feel Ann's hair is near perfect the way it is and a change could really go either way in reception.
I respect Patachoucs personal tastes and ideas and think his feedback is valuable, I just can't agree with it.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Hey TTrick for some reason I had the strongest image in my head yesterday about Ann, and seeing her with really short hair as you continue to play on her "corruption" path. Like a "breaking my image" thing.

Anyway great work, I really enjoy the game and all its kinks, and look forward for more content with Emily and Jenny -the sexting was really nice btw !
Cheers, and well done.
I tend to associate short hair on women as bull dykes. YUCK!

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
While I agree TTrick does great work and I also can't wait for the next update, I feel strongly against Ann having really short hair or any of those half her head buzzed looks. So I respectfully disagree with Patachoucs here. Or at least make it optional, but that might be a lot of work and the bar has already been set pretty high from what we have seen so far. Of course, this is all a matter of personal taste and I feel Ann's hair is near perfect the way it is and a change could really go either way in reception.
I respect Patachoucs personal tastes and ideas and think his feedback is valuable, I just can't agree with it.
Hey man it's alright, everyone is entitled to their preferences ;)
I know short hair on a woman is a big personal turn-on and that it's not the case for everyone and I can absolutely respect that. I do disagree with the gentleman who posted after you tho, and I don't think short hair don't equal with being feminine. And I thought I'd share the thought with TTrick cause I had the strongest, vividest image when it happened.
I'll be sweet with Ann whether she cuts her hair or not.

Also, in the end, Em is the best girl anyway !! :p

Reactions: shady31 and Prowl13
Aug 13, 2016
I would prefer long hair as well, but won't care that much. Just don't touch Vanessa, she is perfect how she is already lol :) Also any ETA for the next update? Already miss this game (actually mostly only Vanessa of course :) )

Prowl13

Jan 17, 2019
Hey man it's alright, everyone is entitled to their preferences ;)
I know short hair on a woman is a big personal turn-on and that it's not the case for everyone and I can absolutely respect that. I do disagree with the gentleman who posted after you tho, and I don't think short hair don't equal with being feminine. And I thought I'd share the thought with TTrick cause I had the strongest, vividest image when it happened.
I'll be sweet with Ann whether she cuts her hair or not.

Also, in the end, Em is the best girl anyway !! :p
I'll withhold judgement on best girl for now and see how the story unfolds. I personally enjoy Ann's corruption path and Venessa's "sexual freedom" (for lack of a better term) and the possibilities that could open up from them.
Ann's changes are some of the most interesting aspects of this production for me so far and I do hope we get to see her evolve further. Different hair styles base on her existing hair length would be interesting but I would be more open to the introduction of a new character with short hair. Like a punk or goth character to round out some the different personalities we've seen so far.

Reactions: patachoucs
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes