Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 991 9.1%

• Total voters

vazaz

Mar 30, 2018
It seems like some variables aren't being set properly if you try to be a friend to Joey. I responded that I wasn't jealous of his lifestyle at Truth or Dare (my reasoning is that the MC is happy that he's happy) and he acknowledged it then, but later he acted as though I said I was jealous.

Later, when Emily met Ann, Emily said "Oh great! So you and Joey are friends again!" We were never not friends, but the MC says "Not really... Long story." (If this change happened because of the patch, then the patch needs fixing.)

It also seems like the movie date with Ann gets skipped unless you have some score of Alpha/Corruption with her. A movie date isn't something that should require either of those to take place.

May 18, 2020
It seems like some variables aren't being set properly if you try to be a friend to Joey. I responded that I wasn't jealous of his lifestyle at Truth or Dare (my reasoning is that the MC is happy that he's happy) and he acknowledged it then, but later he acted as though I said I was jealous.

Later, when Emily met Ann, Emily said "Oh great! So you and Joey are friends again!" We were never not friends, but the MC says "Not really... Long story." (If this change happened because of the patch, then the patch needs fixing.)

It also seems like the movie date with Ann gets skipped unless you have some score of Alpha/Corruption with her. A movie date isn't something that should require either of those to take place.
Was there too much tomato taste in the tomato soup, Karen?

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
ok so.. im lost.. was the update just the 2 dialogues on the phone with 3 to 4 pics?

did the patch broke the game progression?

KateOlive

Oct 18, 2017
ok so.. im lost.. was the update just the 2 dialogues on the phone with 3 to 4 pics?

did the patch broke the game progression?
You have to start over again. There are few new scenes, not much. But nevertheless it was made with love and passion. :sneaky:

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Here is a patch that will make her a fuckdoll/slutty fuckdoll. See if that will break the game even more.
Is this patch compatible with the incest patch or does it include the incest part. What changes does it make to the game?

By the way, if anyone on Mac/Linux is struggling to figure out how to install the patches, the instructions given in the incest patch post are misleading. Check the FAQ, it tells you where to put it.

Reactions: OneShotKiller

pxumicat

Sep 25, 2020

In the new scene Ann and Joe in Vanessa's room, I played with hate Ann and hate Joe, and at least Vanessa's conversation doesn't fit, because Vanessa knows that Ben is Ann, they are not boyfriends, and she talks as if they were .
Joe, on the other hand, can accept himself, because he may not be aware of what happened at the bar between Ben and Ann.

Mountaingamer

Nov 10, 2018
In one of the earlier versions of the game I remember there was a movie date with Ann and then meet Chris. However I am not seeing it now as I replay it. Anyone know how to get that part ? Thanks

shotzpro

Oct 27, 2018
I saw the last scene (Joey and Ann), clearly he was too lazy to make a good scene, made 2 images and the rest repeated from a distance and I put Vanessa to avoid having to continue the scene, ending with someone arriving "again" (police scene), others you can even fool what you're doing, not me, lazy

TTrick

Well-Known Boomer
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2018
I saw the last scene (Joey and Ann), clearly he was too lazy to make a good scene, made 2 images and the rest repeated from a distance and I put Vanessa to avoid having to continue the scene, ending with someone arriving "again" (police scene), others you can even fool what you're doing, not me, lazy
You clearly don't like anything in the game since you are constantly complaining about everything since August, so just exit the thread and go play something you like.
If it's too hard for you there is a magic button made just for you, it's called "Ignore thread", just click it.

You're Welcome,
TTrick.

unnameless

Jan 18, 2019
Edit 20/08/2020:
I won't be updating v0.6 Alpha/Beta Versions as they are bound to have changes and fixes made to them. Besides this Alpha (v0.6a1) Focuses on one path only, which is for those who gathered 10 Corruption Points with Ann (Which is only achievable by playing the Ann Love Path).

I'll update the guide when the full v0.6 gets released. Thank you for understanding. <3
------

Attaching below my own-made humble guide for v0.5,
which can also be found on my .

I dearly hope you enjoy it.
Hi, I just have a question, I don't mean to be rude or anything like that but ca n u tell us how much time u need to update the walktrough

Reactions: OneShotKiller

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
Hey TTrick for some reason I had the strongest image in my head yesterday about Ann, and seeing her with really short hair as you continue to play on her "corruption" path. Like a "breaking my image" thing.

Anyway great work, I really enjoy the game and all its kinks, and look forward for more content with Emily and Jenny -the sexting was really nice btw !
Cheers, and well done.

TTrick

Well-Known Boomer
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2018
Hey TTrick for some reason I had the strongest image in my head yesterday about Ann, and seeing her with really short hair as you continue to play on her "corruption" path. Like a "breaking my image" thing.
lol it's funny that you say it because a while back I was toying with that idea and tried different hairstyles for her.

Anyway great work, I really enjoy the game and all its kinks, and look forward for more content with Emily and Jenny -the sexting was really nice btw !
Cheers, and well done.
Thanks a lot! really appreciated!

Reactions: patachoucs

KateOlive

Oct 18, 2017
You clearly don't like anything in the game since you are constantly complaining about everything since August, so just exit the thread and go play something you like.
If it's too hard for you there is a magic button made just for you, it's called "Ignore thread", just click it.

You're Welcome,
TTrick.
Don't listen to him, he's lying. There are no person who dislikes ur work. You tried to jump over ur head, and you know what? It worked. You making amazing game, you put so many dirty desires in it, intresting dialogues, so many routes to explore ( like butterfly Effect ). I wish you luck, and i hope Goddess Muse wont let you down.

D

Deleted member 2264349

Does Alex have nipple piercing? I found that Alex covered her breast in the last picture.
It's imitating instagram. Women's nipples are generally banned on social media. Although I think open boobs also gets banned but I think that's still typically on the "safe zone".

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes