• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 990 9.1%

• Total voters

Vertigob

Feb 1, 2018
Usually it is in Show package contents/Contents/Resources/autorun/game
thanks for answering but that is not how this games files is layed out (although most, if not "all" usually are like that). thanks for trying to help me with this though. didnt help but i appreciate it

shady31

May 31, 2017
thanks for answering but that is not how this games files is layed out (although most, if not "all" usually are like that). thanks for trying to help me with this though. didnt help but i appreciate it
Place it in the same directory as LSS.app

Herhes

Jan 25, 2018
Unplayable. Game crashes at the end of every night.
In my case it works correctly. Try to download it again ... or if you have applied the patch remove it and use it without it ... it is very rare that you get an error ...

I hope it helps you and soon you can enjoy the game ;)

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
i know very little about engines but can anyone give any reason as to why someone would use unity over ren'py ? there has to be something because there are quite a number of VN that use it.

Reactions: michel.gellar7

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Can't believe we had to wait like 4 months for this "update" such a disappointment. Where's all the NTR with Anne and Chris? Only NTR content is a kiss and a blowjob. For a 4 month wait it's very mediocre, and that's being polite.
nobody likes us ntr bois feelsbadman

• Sad
Reactions: thunderkiss321

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
Anyone know how to get it to work on Mac? I download it and when I go to launch the game it says, "LSS cannot be opened." Any help would be appreciated. I could play the last .6beta but now I can't seem to get .6 to work

Recovery

Jan 19, 2018
i know very little about engines but can anyone give any reason as to why someone would use unity over ren'py ? there has to be something because there are quite a number of VN that use it.
If you just want to make a VN then renpy is easy to learn and will do the job. If your goal is to learn something to get a job in the games industry, Unity is used by a lot of companies.

Reactions: fabulous007
Jul 13, 2018
So, 2 months since the beta and it seems only the end scene under the bridge was added. Or am I missing something?
you are missing stuff check changelog , new animations added and sadly an NTR scene in one of Ann paths , honestly i dislike ntr but that scene can be prevented , if you go with Vanessa and leave Ann and Joe it will lead to sex with Vanessa but NTR scene with Ann and Joe , if you stay in the room , no sex scene with Vanessa and no NTR with Ann and Joe

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes