4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Ehhhh maybe I'm retarded, but what are the controls? Movement and jumping was the only thing I could figure out. E does... something. F fires a bolt 2 feet in front of her (don't ask me why). Nothing else does anything.

The only enemy I could find was the one right in the start (bottom tunnel to right). Left leads to a deadend and right leads to a deadend.

Did I get some weird version?

Reactions: JackH13

rfjones

Oct 22, 2017
The only enemy I could find was the one right in the start (bottom tunnel to right). Left leads to a deadend and right leads to a deadend.
Had the same problem. Still can't figure out the controls, but you want to go to the top right. Jump from the lower wooden platform up to the higher one, get on the box and then jump into the black. Might only trigger at the top left of the shaft?

I've only found 3 of the promised 5 enemies, too. Guess I suck?

Reactions: JackH13

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
It's not abandoned its just on hold from the looks of it. They are still working on the animations for the game though they just haven't been implemented yet. They are more focused on another project they are working on.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Now I think mod should give this thread abbandon tag
Are ya on crack? The dev posted on his/her Patreon yesterday. Now the post is locked, and if says, "Welp, that's it. Game is done," then sure, label it abandoned, but the tile of the post is, "Lorain dev. progress - March".

Zappyboi

Oct 1, 2018
Are ya on crack? The dev posted on his/her Patreon yesterday. Now the post is locked, and if says, "Welp, that's it. Game is done," then sure, label it abandoned, but the tile of the post is, "Lorain dev. progress - March".
Oh I just update things on this thread so I probaly don't know anything on his patreon, thank you for letting me know

Reactions: bacchusplateau

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Oh I just update things on this thread so I probaly don't know anything on his patreon, thank you for letting me know
Yeah, sorry about the 'crack' comment. Rule of thumb on this site is if there is no word from the developer for three months, then a moderate will come around and slap the abandoned tag on it. According to the OP, this game was updated back in February, so you have a long time before an abandoned tag is considered. Cheers!

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
But...it's Feb of 2018
Yes, yes it is. I should catch up to the current year.

Now I understand why you thought this should be abandoned, but the fact the developer is communicating is why it won't be labelled.

[EDIT] So, after seeing how wrong I was, I thought I had better check to see if the Patreon post was from 2018, but it isn't. It's from yesterday. Now if you excuse me, I have a crack pipe with my name on it!

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes