4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Wolf98

Donor
Feb 2, 2018
Says 4-6 months at least on their site. As of Apr 2 2019 and there has been least 2 other update posts but they are patron only posts so might have changed. Least it's not dead, just looks like it will be a while guys.

Wolf98

Donor
Feb 2, 2018
Has there been any new updates that have been released? I Know this is just an alpha
Not sure, newest 3 updates are behind paid patreon. Don't have the cash but maybe you can dig around. Last I read the coding waa the part that needed work more than art / sprites so guessing no. And the lack of any uploads here points at no. But again, no idea just guessing with the limited info I do have. If you find one more up to date let us know man.

Wolf98

Donor
Feb 2, 2018
N7 whenever you have the free time / are able, could you kindly update to v0.5?
No rush, just thought I'd ping you as it's been a long time and most likely don't know.

Thank you.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
It's lacking of side scroller games where you play male prota and fucking enemies. I mean when you play a female you get sex scenes only by losing, i don't find it very satisfying.

MapleBacon

Aug 25, 2017
Seems like content was actually removed with the latest version. Couldn't even find the 2 monsters in the screenshots. Decent animations but not the best framework in place with the janky controls,

zensei

Jan 20, 2018
Game is pretty good, although super buggy. Also, anyone have the old version (0.2)?

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Is this as incredible as it looks....because damn. Well I'm not waiting. downloading now.

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
Someone asked about development.

I will have you know that I found this developer 2 years ago and this game hasn't been updated since then. So here goes your "development" or the lack of it.

Wouldn't chip in a single dime at this point, I also remember they had fair number of donations at the time, not sure how it's now but if it's first update since then, then wow gentlemen we have a new record in milking category.

//Edit, just snatched a look and looks like we hit the record, really, 2 years for an update and it's almost nothing. Goddamn I am impressed to the point I think this dev could start giving out seminars on scamming online.

Why you think my comment is too much? Nene, this is just a fruit of one's "laborious"work.I haven't spared this game single thought in the last years because last time it was in super early alpha and oh boy oh boy it still is.

People who donate to this person, you are part of the reason why the world is like it is. Whenever you feel like shit recall this moment and think about how many hard working devs are there killing their ass to produce game out of nothing, getting zero acknowledgement, while you are throwing away money for scum. You are also part of the reason Patreon is so toxic and inclined towards scamming now, shame. shame. shame. All 9 hundred.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: zensei

CHocolows

Jul 12, 2018
Controls are fucking rubbish. There was really a year wait for that? 0 Air control on a plateform game. Go to spikes basically you are fucked and not in the good way. I mean right i'm not a Dev but controls like that are the worst specially if you need to climb on top of the lvl with some plateform that got the same size so you need to do a strafe jump but you actually can't cuz you have no air control.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
For those complaining about how long the development of this game has taken, keep in mind that this isn't the only game the dev has been working on in all that time.

And here's a link to the previous version that was in the OP

• Love
Reactions: zensei

zensei

Jan 20, 2018
Someone asked about development.

I will have you know that I found this developer 2 years ago and this game hasn't been updated since then. So here goes your "development" or the lack of it.

Wouldn't chip in a single dime at this point, I also remember they had fair number of donations at the time, not sure how it's now but if it's first update since then, then wow gentlemen we have a new record in milking category.

//Edit, just snatched a look and looks like we hit the record, really, 2 years for an update and it's almost nothing. Goddamn I am impressed to the point I think this dev could start giving out seminars on scamming online.

Why you think my comment is too much? Nene, this is just a fruit of one's "laborious"work.I haven't spared this game single thought in the last years because last time it was in super early alpha and oh boy oh boy it still is.

People who donate to this person, you are part of the reason why the world is like it is. Whenever you feel like shit recall this moment and think about how many hard working devs are there killing their ass to produce game out of nothing, getting zero acknowledgement, while you are throwing away money for scum. You are also part of the reason Patreon is so toxic and inclined towards scamming now, shame. shame. shame. All 9 hundred.
What the fuck are you talking about? Octopussy has been consistently pushing out games even before he (?) had a Patreon. He's working on a couple of projects, not just Lorain. There are actual Patreon milkers, but Octopussy is guaranteed not one of them

Zappyboi

Oct 1, 2018
For those complaining about how long the development of this game has taken, keep in mind that this isn't the only game the dev has been working on in all that time.

And here's a link to the previous version that was in the OP
Claire's Quest and OG: Genesis ? Dev working two games at a time and they still do it quite good. If Octopussy is busy just drop announcement and people will understand, but still one year for so little works is not a good things

Reactions: Woodnorth
4.00 star(s) 11 Votes