Win 7 x64 last UPD
GetOverlappedResultEx not found DLL KERNEL32.dll
Fatal error Failed to load il2cpp.

zensei

Jan 20, 2018
Win 7 x64 last UPD
It doesn't work on 7, just on 8.1 and 10. Idk how I wrote 7 above and how you even quoted it because I deleted the reply lol

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Fix please.
Who do you want to fix that? You think the dev of the game hangs out in this thread where his game is being pirated? Do you think someone that browses a piracy website will just reverse engineer the game and make it compatible with whatever OS you have? Both quite unlikely. Not impossible, but just unlikely.

CyberLoli

Jan 29, 2018
Who do you want to fix that? You think the dev of the game hangs out in this thread where his game is being pirated? Do you think someone that browses a piracy website will just reverse engineer the game and make it compatible with whatever OS you have? Both quite unlikely. Not impossible, but just unlikely.
I mean fix description.
p.s. I thought it's a games developers site + developer is autor of topic, who upload here game demo.
Anyway, I'm just here looking for a job for myself. Everything else is nothing to my business.

Last edited:

zensei

Jan 20, 2018
I quoted your comment, you were wrong about it. That's it.
I wasn't wrong I mistyped and doubleposted and you quoted my mistype. Also upgrade your operating system if you wanna play the game. Windows 7 is old and will lose support this year anyways

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Win 7 x64 last UPD
Not sure why you're having an error. I downloaded the game and it works fine on Windows 7, 64bit. The OP doesn't need fixing, your computer does. :rolleyes:

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I cant play this whenever I try, the tutorial level always stops me right away when i'm trying to leap from tiny platform to tiny platform.

OneLegion

Mar 24, 2018
Anyone know what's new in 0.71?
I have not read the entire Patreon post but it should be parts of the next level (Ice World). There you can also get a overpower ability where you can jump higher, dash farther and do a short range attack. Only problem is that if you stay in overpower mode for to long you get stuck in it. Or I ended up in a error somehow. Lesson is, do your owerpower thing and then go back to normal.

Reactions: Xol

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
I have not read the entire Patreon post but it should be parts of the next level (Ice World). There you can also get a overpower ability where you can jump higher, dash farther and do a short range attack. Only problem is that if you stay in overpower mode for to long you get stuck in it. Or I ended up in a error somehow. Lesson is, do your owerpower thing and then go back to normal.
Thanks for the info!

purplemiho

Sep 8, 2017
This runs fine on my copy of windows 7 actually, it might just be those with issues need to update their video drivers? Not sure what the game needs on user side for unity...

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes