Collection Video Lord Aardvark collection [2023-04-21] [LordAardvark]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

pivovarna

May 4, 2024
There is no new Rabbit Hole episode. There isn't even one being considered. He might make a D.va short that might fit his Rabbit Hole thing, but even then, it will be 10 minutes or less. The next big thing is Overbreed, and that won't have D.va in it.
well that sucks its his best work why would he stop it

GeraldStevens

Jan 24, 2020
There is no new Rabbit Hole episode. There isn't even one being considered. He might make a D.va short that might fit his Rabbit Hole thing, but even then, it will be 10 minutes or less. The next big thing is Overbreed, and that won't have D.va in it.
Has he stated that he would stop the series altogether? I'd understand bun out while working on one character over and over again can be very discouraging, but I was under the assumption that he still had ways to go in terms of story before heading on animation with it

Mar 5, 2019
Has he stated that he would stop the series altogether? I'd understand bun out while working on one character over and over again can be very discouraging, but I was under the assumption that he still had ways to go in terms of story before heading on animation with it
Yeah, that seems like exactly like what I said earlier. There is no current plan for a Rabbit Hole video. If a D.va one does get made, it will be in the 10 minute range. He is currently making a D.va 10 minute short, with Pharah and Symmetra, but it isn't a Rabbit Hole episode. The large project is Overbreed episode 1, and then it's Blue Star episode 4. Of course, that can change, but that is the current slate.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote