ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
not happening I completed all the quests
You need these:
1. Buy Lori, obv.
2. She must be in the harem. If you rented her, take her back.
3. If it didn't help, talk to Honk and try to find a new option (maybe you just missed the morning message).
4. When Honk tells you that you need to decide Lori's fate, use a good approach with her, otherwise she'll not tell you about her mother.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
You need these:
1. Buy Lori, obv.
2. She must be in the harem. If you rented her, take her back.
3. If it didn't help, talk to Honk and try to find a new option (maybe you just missed the morning message).
4. When Honk tells you that you need to decide Lori's fate, use a good approach with her, otherwise she'll not tell you about her mother.
I bought Lori and she is in the harem
I did not rent her
Honk is saying nothing new
I maxed out my relationship with her and honk is not telling me to decide lori's fate

Reactions: Hfgyy

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Thank you. I think we've found a bug. Most likely you finished the quests in an unexpected order. It will be fixed in the next update. No worries, I've patched your save right away. Now you have Lori's quest assigned, just go to Honk and talk to him.
Thank you it's working

Reactions: ArchonStudio

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Thank you. I think we've found a bug. Most likely you finished the quests in an unexpected order. It will be fixed in the next update. No worries, I've patched your save right away. Now you have Lori's quest assigned, just go to Honk and talk to him.
That was nice of you and not the first time I've seen you be so helpful either.

I forget you can be mean to Lori, i just couldn't do that to her ever :LOL:

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
What is the status of 0.7?
I write it every week for my patrons (well, the last one was an exception:rolleyes:). Some info you can find in my .

In general, 3 'quests' are done (Danka, Mia, and the bride's). I'm making Lori's mom scene now. Also, I'd like to add a new scene with Pamela. I think I need 1-2 weeks to finish 0.7, it depends on my free time and inspiration.

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
I hope you're playing with transitions enabled, folks. I like this feature and use it a lot in the game. F.e. I just finished a small fix of Honk to make him appear with the transition when you click on him. But more importantly, every intimate talking scene in the game looks better if it's enabled (by default it is).

If you're not sure, check there: Options->Skip->Transitions must be not selected.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I can only speak for myself, but when I start a new Ren'Py game, I will set text speed to max (slowly appearing text tends to irritate me) and switch to full screen, of course I will adjust sound settings where necessary, but I will not allow for any skip to happen except for the CTRL skip of read text.

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
Love the game so far and the concepts/possibilities. I can really see the law system leading to more content so I eagerly anticipate more content. I also like how not every besides the antagonist is not immediately interested in you as that is all too common. On a side note you should add the rape tag to this for what you did to the thief girl.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ArchonStudio
3.60 star(s) 57 Votes