ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Got an exception just after Catherine joins the harem. She says "Bye, love" and then the error hits. I can skip past it, but I don't know if it means I'm missing something.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2347, in script call
    call queen_talk from _call_queen_talk
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2528, in script call
    call wdl_talk from _call_wdl_talk
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2433, in script call
    call edl_talk from _call_edl_talk
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2473, in script call
    $ clock.advance()
  File "game/hall_events.rpy", line 468, in script call
    call mutant_holiday from _call_mutant_holiday
  File "game/hall_events.rpy", line 2358, in script call
    call mutant_holiday_selector from _call_mutant_holiday_selector
  File "game/hall_events.rpy", line 2374, in script call
    call mh_bahuton from _call_mh_bahuton
  File "game/hall_events.rpy", line 2376, in script call
    call mh_sweet_couple from _call_mh_sweet_couple
  File "game/hall_events.rpy", line 2379, in script call
    call mh_dancer from _call_mh_dancer
  File "game/hall_events.rpy", line 2553, in script call
    call mh_rus_roulette from _call_mh_rus_roulette
  File "game/hall_events.rpy", line 2384, in script call
    call mh_tene_talk_to_mc from _call_mh_tene_talk_to_mc
  File "game/hall_events.rpy", line 393, in script call
    call attack_the_horde from _call_attack_the_horde
  File "game/hall_events.rpy", line 3097, in script call
    call choose_escape from _call_choose_escape
  File "game/hall_events.rpy", line 456, in script call
    call taking_cat from _call_taking_cat
  File "game/hall_events.rpy", line 2973, in script
    $ log.markdone("cat_recovery02")
  File "game/hall_events.rpy", line 2973, in <module>
  File "game/questlog.rpy", line 525, in markdone
    self._nextstage(q)
  File "game/questlog.rpy", line 458, in _nextstage
    str = stage.post()
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'post'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2347, in script call
    call queen_talk from _call_queen_talk
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2528, in script call
    call wdl_talk from _call_wdl_talk
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2433, in script call
    call edl_talk from _call_edl_talk
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2473, in script call
    $ clock.advance()
  File "game/hall_events.rpy", line 468, in script call
    call mutant_holiday from _call_mutant_holiday
  File "game/hall_events.rpy", line 2358, in script call
    call mutant_holiday_selector from _call_mutant_holiday_selector
  File "game/hall_events.rpy", line 2374, in script call
    call mh_bahuton from _call_mh_bahuton
  File "game/hall_events.rpy", line 2376, in script call
    call mh_sweet_couple from _call_mh_sweet_couple
  File "game/hall_events.rpy", line 2379, in script call
    call mh_dancer from _call_mh_dancer
  File "game/hall_events.rpy", line 2553, in script call
    call mh_rus_roulette from _call_mh_rus_roulette
  File "game/hall_events.rpy", line 2384, in script call
    call mh_tene_talk_to_mc from _call_mh_tene_talk_to_mc
  File "game/hall_events.rpy", line 393, in script call
    call attack_the_horde from _call_attack_the_horde
  File "game/hall_events.rpy", line 3097, in script call
    call choose_escape from _call_choose_escape
  File "game/hall_events.rpy", line 456, in script call
    call taking_cat from _call_taking_cat
  File "game/hall_events.rpy", line 2973, in script
  File "D:\Desktop\LordKing-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Desktop\LordKing-1.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/hall_events.rpy", line 2973, in <module>
  File "game/questlog.rpy", line 525, in markdone
    self._nextstage(q)
  File "game/questlog.rpy", line 458, in _nextstage
    str = stage.post()
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'post'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Lord King 1.0
Wed Apr 28 05:16:11 2021
odd i haven't received any errors :unsure:

Sufurial

Jul 12, 2017
is there a way to change back language ? I miss clicked and clicked Russian language in game and can't find where to swap it back to english.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Starting new game , deleting and unziping the game completely new also doesn't work , I guess that option is saved somewhere on the PC and not in the game folders ?
Yes, Ren'Py games store a copy of the data in (USERNAME)/AppData/roaming/RenPy

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Don't have that option in my game
Then yes, try deleting the 'persistent' file in both your saves folder in the game folder, as well as the one Cartageno mentioned, in (USERNAME)/AppData/roaming/RenPy, then restart your game.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
so you just kept moving on day to day doing essentially nothing new until it showed up?
Yup. However: remember that this is an experience that only those - like you probably, like me - who have a perfected save of everything at hand to continue. If you start anew, and this is how this game will be played eventually, it'll probably pan out way better.

Reactions: TheDevian

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
so you just kept moving on day to day doing essentially nothing new until it showed up?
Well, I read changelog and replies in here, after learned what is missing I kept moving day to day until I found them. :ROFLMAO: To be honest a walkthrough or a checklist would be great see what I am missing but there was no up to date walkthrough

However: remember that this is an experience that only those - like you probably, like me - who have a perfected save of everything at hand to continue.
When saying perfected save do you mean about resources etc. in the game or did I understand it completely wrong? :ROFLMAO:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
When saying perfected save do you mean about resources etc. in the game or did I understand it completely wrong? :ROFLMAO:
If you're anything like me in these games, you will continue playing a version until you complete the content available. All that time you are gathering resources because let's say you need to wait for a week for character A to make a decision. Then you save and wait. Then a new update hits, you continue, now it's all about character B, I play that for an in game week. Next "week" will be all about Character C and D with a bit of A and a bit of the main story thrown in for good measure.

I just spent three in game weeks , mostly waiting and going on raids (in this game, other games will have other stuff), all while I am getting money or whatever other resources you need. Well, I don't need them any more, already having spent so much, so the next update may feel kinda empty.

In the finished game, all these threads will intertwine and happen more simultaneously. While I wait for A, B will happen before it is completed, I don't have the overabundance of resources and need to keep that in mind as well, so way less empty stretches of time.

A typical sandbox phenomenon - and it probably will happen even in a finished game in the endgame because depending on how you play you will not advance everything at the same pace and some "loose threads" have to be solved in the end with waiting periods, but nothing if compared to the incremental playing style with playing every update.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
If you're anything like me in these games, you will continue playing a version until you complete the content available. All that time you are gathering resources because let's say you need to wait for a week for character A to make a decision. Then you save and wait. Then a new update hits, you continue, now it's all about character B, I play that for an in game week. Next "week" will be all about Character C and D with a bit of A and a bit of the main story thrown in for good measure.

I just spent three in game weeks , mostly waiting and going on raids (in this game, other games will have other stuff), all while I am getting money or whatever other resources you need. Well, I don't need them any more, already having spent so much, so the next update may feel kinda empty.

In the finished game, all these threads will intertwine and happen more simultaneously. While I wait for A, B will happen before it is completed, I don't have the overabundance of resources and need to keep that in mind as well, so way less empty stretches of time.

A typical sandbox phenomenon - and it probably will happen even in a finished game in the endgame because depending on how you play you will not advance everything at the same pace and some "loose threads" have to be solved in the end with waiting periods, but nothing if compared to the incremental playing style with playing every update.
And if you are smart, you will built up a lot of resources before you start getting taxed to hell and back. :ROFLMAO:

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018

Oh, I get it. But I started the game from 0,9 and still ended up in same condition. -Complete other quests- part of the game made sure of it. :ROFLMAO:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Only if I would knew it. :ROFLMAO: 80% of my income goes to another and thats shit
I didn't expect it either, but but I was certainly glad that by the time that update came out, I had already built up a pretty big stash or resources.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
I didn't expect it either, but but I was certainly glad that by the time that update came out, I had already built up a pretty big stash or resources.
At the time I reached "Quens Aproval" I had 6 soldier %5-10 wepons and 15 golds :ROFLMAO: The bitch taken that 15 coin too and I had to continue from there. I was expecting a tax but what the fuck is 50% ?

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes