Deathlore421

Jul 11, 2020
How do you guys feel about Tania? That betrayal felt raw. I almost quit the game. Now I'm just wondering, what the tuck are we supposed to do? We need her for legitimacy, but can't trust her not to let Megan kill us in our sleep, probably. Up until now I thought she was gonna be our queen but now idk, I think it would take a slow burn for me to buy the mc falling for her again.

JButcher

Jul 22, 2020
I like Tania. Of course, she did something stupid and should be punished for it. But ... Come on, this is just a girl who succumbed to emotions and saved her friend, whom she has known much longer than the main character. She did not poison or stab the protagonist in a dream, but simply brought her out of prison. That in this case the nameless soldiers suffered, so let's be honest: they die in every raid and no one worries about them. For everyone, they are just a resource, a consumable. We have killed so many people (from the capture of the "palace" to raids on slave camps and mutants) that it is stupid to pretend that we are clean. And when we wanted to get the mother of our concubine into our harem, we were also not very interested in the fate of the caravan guards.

It is clear that the main character will keep her on a short leash for a long time, but I cannot be very angry with her.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I like Tania. Of course, she did something stupid and should be punished for it. But ... Come on, this is just a girl who succumbed to emotions and saved her friend, whom she has known much longer than the main character. She did not poison or stab the protagonist in a dream, but simply brought her out of prison. That in this case the nameless soldiers suffered, so let's be honest: they die in every raid and no one worries about them. For everyone, they are just a resource, a consumable. It is clear that the main character will keep her on a short leash for a long time, but I cannot be very angry with her.
Eh she was fully aware of how many lives she was endangering with her actions. Her "punishments" are no where near what she deserves. I mean come on if she is having orgasms that isn't what I would call a punishment.

I loved the twist that it was her, as it was unexpected and fresh. My problem is the dev then gave us no options to punish her like the traitor she is. She deserves to be punished.

JButcher

Jul 22, 2020
She has not yet received forgiveness. It is clear that she must pay for treason. And the pay is not a deprivation of candy for a week. Now she will have to prove her loyalty. Perform an act that clearly shows which side she is on. Or stay in the harem forever.

Reactions: J.Buttler

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So uh, anyone using the mod for this, choosing to view the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't know anything about a mod, but but you DO need to do her holiday event in order to continue her storyline.

Deathlore421

Jul 11, 2020
Okay, I read a shit ton of replies to Tania. I think the route I took in game was probably the best for me (Basically treating her like Adam treated Cat, Tania is now a concubine in name only, she may hang out in the harem, but I won't touch her, because fuck that.) When I started this game, I thought Tania was the most interesting LI, I loved the slow burn (in comparison to every other LI in this game) aspect, and when MC started having ambition to take the whole city, I wanted to rule it with Tania, but that has changed. IF in the coming updates, Tania saves the MC's life a few times (even better from a story perspective if she's risking her own life doing it, maybe she takes a bullet for me? hint hint nudge nudge), I might be willing to start over with her, but the relationship we built with her until her betrayal is over. She needs to show me she wants this relationship more than anything else, otherwise, she will be mine in name only. I'll use her reputation to bolster my own and that will be that. IF the dev is going to redeem Tania, it needs to happen fast, like over several events in the next update fast, because right now people are waiting for EITHER the opportunity to hurt/kill Tania, or for her to begin redeeming herself, and the longer we wait for either, the less people are going to want to continue the game.

J.Buttler

Apr 22, 2021
Okay, I read a shit ton of replies to Tania. I think the route I took in game was probably the best for me (Basically treating her like Adam treated Cat, Tania is now a concubine in name only, she may hang out in the harem, but I won't touch her, because fuck that.) When I started this game, I thought Tania was the most interesting LI, I loved the slow burn (in comparison to every other LI in this game) aspect, and when MC started having ambition to take the whole city, I wanted to rule it with Tania, but that has changed. IF in the coming updates, Tania saves the MC's life a few times (even better from a story perspective if she's risking her own life doing it, maybe she takes a bullet for me? hint hint nudge nudge), I might be willing to start over with her, but the relationship we built with her until her betrayal is over. She needs to show me she wants this relationship more than anything else, otherwise, she will be mine in name only. I'll use her reputation to bolster my own and that will be that. IF the dev is going to redeem Tania, it needs to happen fast, like over several events in the next update fast, because right now people are waiting for EITHER the opportunity to hurt/kill Tania, or for her to begin redeeming herself, and the longer we wait for either, the less people are going to want to continue the game.
Adjust with Danka!!

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
because right now people are waiting for EITHER the opportunity to hurt/kill Tania, or for her to begin redeeming herself, and the longer we wait for either, the less people are going to want to continue the game.
I love it when people think that they speak for the majority of others.
Does making it "we", instead of "I", add weight to your opinion?
People who have complaints are, generally, louder than those who do not, so those are the voices you hear.
It does not necessarily make them a majority.

I am not waiting for either, thanks.
As it stands, she did things for her own reason and she's now confined to the harem.
If something happens, it happens. I don't care how long it takes for her to redeem herself, or not.
I certainly don't want to kill her. She has a use.
Either way, I'm happy for the dev to tell his story, in whatever sequence he chooses.

I'm happy that we now have the blue chick, from the mutant camp, in the harem & am actually looking forward to progressing with her & seeing where Adam wants to take things.
I also still want to see what happens with the Western Lord's sister & our own sister, at the Queen's place.
Fuck it, I wanna do the Queen, too!
Taina's story can happily wait, for me.

Last edited:

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
EITHER the opportunity to hurt/kill Tania, or for her to begin redeeming herself, and the longer we wait for either, the less people are going to want to continue the game.
I am waiting for neither of them. I think she just done what she believed is true and gave her friend another chance. I dont say it is right thing to do so but it is understandable from a perspective. And she is the reason of MC is alive in the first place, without her help MC and his friends would either be dead or among the other slaves.

Her act was not a full blown betrayal in my eyes, her act was trying to rescue a friend who have been defiled again and again

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I hate redemption arcs especially if said character got several people killed by her actions.

Of course I hate walls of text too but that is no where near punishment worthy :p

Reactions: sillyrobot

Deathlore421

Jul 11, 2020
I love it when people think that they speak for the majority of others.
Does making it "we", instead of "I", add weight to your opinion?

I am not waiting for either, thanks.
As it stands, she did things for her own reason and she's now confined to the harem.
If something happens, it happens. I don't care how long it takes for her to redeem herself, or not.
I certainly don't want to kill her. She has a use.
Either way, I'm happy for the dev to tell his story, in whatever sequence he chooses.

I'm happy that we now have the blue chick, from the mutant camp, in the harem & am actually looking forward to progressing with her & seeing where Adam wants to take things.
I also still want to see what happens with the Western Lord's sister & our own sister, at the Queen's place.
Fuck it, I wanna do the Queen, too!
Taina's story can happily wait, for me.
I should have written my post better, I don't think I speak for the majority of players, at best I speak for for the majority of people who have posted their opinions about Tania's betrayal, and even that is a stretch as I'm sure I haven't read through EVERY POST about it on this platform. That said, my post brings up points that MANY on here have brought up in their own posts, and when I used "we" instead of "I", that was what I was trying to signal, though obviously not very well.

All that aside, I do want to bring up something, you say Taina's story can wait for you, but how long do you mean? One update without adding to her story? Two? Three? Would you be fine if her story was fully backburner'd until after MC takes over the city? Obviously I'm exaggerating your point, but I really would like to know how long you would be willing to wait for her story to get more attention. I personally wouldn't want to have two updates go by without anything new for Tania, but that's me. One update without her story would be fine, and maybe would even add to the idea that the MC just really doesn't know what to do with her, but two would just make me wonder if her character matter's to the plot at that point.

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes