J.Buttler

Apr 22, 2021
Punishments can wait; if we could just chuck her in a cage and ignore her for a while, I'd be fine with that. To me it's her remaining on the MC's council that beggars belief. How can you have someone who has repeatedly abetted attempts to kill you—and caused the deaths of many others in the process—remain as a trusted advisor?
Nah. Not trusted advisor anymore. There are some dialogues about it

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Nah. Not trusted advisor anymore. There are some dialogues about it
Not really. She tells the MC as his Ear that she should not be jailed, and he agrees and lets her stay on as his Ear as well. Only change—apart from joining his harem—is that there'll be a guard around to keep an eye on her.

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
There are a couple, if you search, I posted a couple of save options, and someone posted a console command they said worked.
thabks for that, but i have no flipping clue how to add an external save file to my game, so i restarted this morning before i went to work.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
thabks for that, but i have no flipping clue how to add an external save file to my game, so i restarted this morning before i went to work.
You just need to copy it into your save folder, though you will need to rename it first.
The forum here adds a long number to the beginning, so you need to delete that part first, and then change the first number to the save page you are using (where ever you have a blank space).

D

Deleted member 1371216

I agree this rule come slightly out of nowhere and serves as an excuse for why the player cannot kill the traitors but it make sense, women are more important in a post-apocalyptic world in terms of reproduction.
By the dozens of men I'm losing I would say men will become a rare commodity in the city.

still tho why would you want to kill a female .. when you could breed the hell out of them ... i vote breed them (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
I wouldn't kill her at all. I want to have the option to kill/exile etc her but choosing not to, you know? It's more about being able to choose.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
By the dozens of men I'm losing I would say men will become a rare commodity in the city.

I wouldn't kill her at all. I want to have the option to kill/exile etc her but choosing not to, you know? It's more about being able to choose.
nahhh now if you said a choice to make her your personal slave or a prostitute ... i would prolly agree

Reactions: TheDevian

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
You know MC and Jerry team up to take out Fu, that would make them the most powerful faction in the city.

And if they're is an unspoken rule about not killing women, why does Jerry make a big deal about him not killing Ully?

Ully and Tania, traitor twins., wonder if they're related?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Thing is though - putting back reservations and concerns about incest and hereditary defects - a human society can afford to have only a few men. One man and twenty women can repopulate roughly at 20 times the speed of one woman and twenty men. It's really the number of women which decides whether you can go on and die out, while one man is theoretically enough.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
how do you lose so many .. i hardly lose that many at all
It's a vicious cycle, the less you have, the more you lose (at least in the bigger battles). Also depends on how well armed/trained they are too, I would imagine (not that I have looked at the code for that), but I would assume the lower those are, the more likely you are to have casualties.

Reactions: J.Buttler

J.Buttler

Apr 22, 2021
It's a vicious cycle, the less you have, the more you lose (at least in the bigger battles). Also depends on how well armed/trained they are too, I would imagine (not that I have looked at the code for that), but I would assume the lower those are, the more likely you are to have casualties.
Lose 30 due to the idea of dex. Is it same for everyone ??

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
I dont know about code but during combat "Defend" and "skirmish" choices effected heavily by wepon percentage. With same army I lost nearly 2x soldiers because of %30 weaponry difference aganist same enemy, every time I chose this two

Reactions: TheDevian

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Is there any chance about a screenshot of that scene? I didnt taste this victory I am afraid
Sorry I didn't screen shot. He said something to the effect of "how in the hell did you aquire that many soilders" and the way it was written he was not happy about it. He then tells you to only take 100 and it's the same after that battlewise

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes