TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Lol I loved his reaction to how many I came with. Hate that fucker
Yeah, it was pretty entertaining, since I had to send home hundreds. XD
Still wish I had the option to make Tink take those hundreds of troops, and pretend to go back, while really waiting as backup, but hey...
Is there any chance about a screenshot of that scene? I didnt taste this victory I am afraid
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
hello,
i got a problem, i restarted and the quest to find a cure for the kids hasn't shown up and cat is in my heram and adam won't pay taxes.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
hello,
i got a problem, i restarted and the quest to find a cure for the kids hasn't shown up and cat is in my heram and adam won't pay taxes.
Well, he stops paying taxes again once you get Cat in your harem, I am not sure about the other one. Have you met Barbara?

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
Well, he stops paying taxes again once you get Cat in your harem, I am not sure about the other one. Have you met Barbara?
only when i was getting cat out of the camp. it was like she knew who i was and helped but i haven't gotten the quest to save the kids.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
only when i was getting cat out of the camp. it was like she knew who i was and helped but i haven't gotten the quest to save the kids.
Odd, I am afraid I am not sure what to do here, not really understanding the codes for the quests. It was supposed to trigger a while back, during one of your visits to the mutant camp, you were supposed to see Barbara and Adam arguing about the kids.

I can only assume you missed that event, and didn't trigger the quest, but not knowing the right keys to change, I am not sure what to do myself. If no one else can figure it out, I will ask him when I see him later.

Reactions: rKnight

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
Odd, I am afraid I am not sure what to do here, not really understanding the codes for the quests. It was supposed to trigger a while back, during one of your visits to the mutant camp, you were supposed to see Barbara and Adam arguing about the kids.

I can only assume you missed that event, and didn't trigger the quest, but not knowing the right keys to change, I am not sure what to do myself. If no one else can figure it out, I will ask him when I see him later.
thanks and i hope i can keep where i am now as i have more than doubled the number of troops i had at that save time and several thousands of coins, i also saved nelsons daughter.
maybe i needed to do that before saving cat?? could be a casual link between those two things??

Reactions: TheDevian

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
It's a vicious cycle, the less you have, the more you lose (at least in the bigger battles). Also depends on how well armed/trained they are too, I would imagine (not that I have looked at the code for that), but I would assume the lower those are, the more likely you are to have casualties.
yeah your prolly right i only have like 75 men with weapons :(

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
HOLY CRIMANY
2 raids in 2 days and caught 144 slaves = 74 farms lsves, 35 citizens and 35 troops at the low, low cost of 2 troops.

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
i just thought of a convience of life thing to ask the dev to put into the game,
how about as we get more girls into our bed at night we also get the ability to set a schedule of who and what day they will come to our room during the week.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
maybe i needed to do that before saving cat?? could be a casual link between those two things??
Yes, I believe so.
i just thought of a convience of life thing to ask the dev to put into the game,
how about as we get more girls into our bed at night we also get the ability to set a schedule of who and what day they will come to our room during the week.
I did suggest more girls at night, there are a few options that make sense right now, such as Lori's mother, Mia, and Danka, who are all quite happy with their situation.

I did not think of the schedule idea though, that is not a bad idea as a player, though I don't know how hard it would be to code... lol I will mention that too, see what he thinks of it.

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
We have an unspoken rule of not killing women my ass. What an unnecessary plotline.
It may look this way only because you guys are too focused on that betrayal) This rule was always in the game. If you remember, Megan almost killed MC in an ambush but he didn't even think about killing her when he caught her. MC's village was pillaged, but he went to save Vica, cuz he knew bandits wouldn't kill her. And so on.

And the queen really likes Taina and cares about her, because of women's solidarity in the man's world, not because I'm like: "OMG, I need to think of something right away to make sense why MC didn't kill Taina!!!"

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
It may look this way only because you guys are too focused on that betrayal) This rule was always in the game. If you remember, Megan almost killed MC in an ambush but he didn't even think about killing her when he caught her. MC's village was pillaged, but he went to save Vica, cuz he knew bandits wouldn't kill her. And so on.

And the queen really likes Taina and cares about her, because of women's solidarity in the man's world, not because I'm like: "OMG, I need to think of something right away to make sense why MC didn't kill Taina!!!"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

You wrote a great twist with the betrayal. It was fresh and a good thing for the story. Now to implement so form of punishment that will appease us non forgiving fans that doesn't get her off or go easy on the traitor.

Her remaining the ear is tough enough to swallow. Not complaining. I truly enjoy your vn. That said the bitch needs to pay for quite a few of us, not get a rough orgasm.

I wish you Continued luck with this. And look forward to more.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
What triggers a slave becoming a citizen by paying 60 gold? How
often does this occur?
It's completely random, every day there is a random chance of various events happening, and you just never know what it will be.

Reactions: ImperialD

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Do you mean this Barbara?apparently Danke's father is changing to a female that also goes by the name Barbara.
Well, he is convinced that the end days are upon us and he is going to live the rest of his life to the fullest ;)

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
3.60 star(s) 57 Votes