cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
silly question here,
does killing mutants when you raid decrease the number of mutants in the horde we will face later??

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
The slave trader has a finite amount of slaves which will restock once in the current version after a certain progress. After that you can only expand with raids, but as A.nortje pointed out, that is more efficient anyway.
thats how i get 90% of my slaves ( raids ) :devilish:

Reactions: DrFree

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Really enjoyed the game so far. The wooden horse isn't nealry enough to get back at the traitor though.
Found some typos:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The down side of having an dyslexic person as your proofreader.... Thanks, I will see if I can get those fixed.

**I got one, the others are not in the versions I have access to right now. Passed them on.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Really enjoyed the game so far. The wooden horse isn't nealry enough to get back at the traitor though.
Found some typos:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Okay, you were close, either way, I got them all fixed other than the hint, as it is not in the script, but he is on that. Thanks again.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DrFree

Renart

Sep 12, 2020
Just dropped by to say I really liked the story, not only it's funny and interesting but there is finally a game where I can actually make people pay after they forced me to kiss their asses or wronged me(Looking forward to to your punishments Queen and Dex)

Gotta say though I initially hates Tsug I felt bad that in the end he died because despite our spat he was the only one who displayed some amount of honesty there and if I had a choice I would've let him live simply because of that, even if he did it to spite Megan. But the fact that I hated him and then started to feel bad for him should say something about the quality of writing no?(Meaning it's good stuff)

Hmm now about the betrayal itself, hard stuff, I honestly had a gut feeling of sorts, why does somebody so smart and who knows the political game so well want me to... basically rule in her place? Sure the law is against her but that doesn't mean she can't try to use me to change that instead of helping me. But given the game's light hearted content I was thrown off tracks thinking it's just something the dev didn't put much thought into.

I actually liked Taina and wanted to go for a vanilla route of sorts, romancing her and taking over the city then have her as my queen, when I realized it, I noped out of that playthrough deciding I will go for Catherine which I previously ignored just to make sure Taina won't be my queen as a sort of personal punishment :LOL:

Don't get me wrong, I only hold the "hate" anyone holds towards any other character from a story that annoyed/betrayed our MC at one point. I wanted to point this out because I think the betrayal made things interesting and it's not an impediment or anything like that, still loved the story and all especially since Taina seems to try and make things right with the MC. Can't say I know where things are going from here though, most authors usually make the mistake of downplaying the actions of a character, we actually see Megan do that "yes she did all that but we wanted to kill you and she didn't so you should be grateful!" well Megan, after everything you put be through I wish I could kill you but I don't so you should also be grateful (y)

Of course that doesn't mean it's the dev's point of view, as we later see the MC points it out to Taina how just because she says she's sorry it doesn't mean anything after she essentially tried to do to him what he prevented her uncle from doing with her, use her as a puppet, all this is a thousand times more true if you played a morally good character so in that sense I am glad to see Taina being punished for her actions, however in my opinion I think there will need to be a redemption arc for her because this is not enough.

She helped Megan, a murderous maniac multiple times which led to the death of our soldiers, soldiers who fought for us AND Taina, soldiers she apparently didn't care much about since she decided to do it again later. She seems remorseful because she betrayed the MC and now she loves him, but what about the people whose death she caused by extending our war with a crazy psychopath needlessly? I personally think this should also play a part in her redemption story given Taina's more... kind demeanor so to speak as we see she does not agree with most of the cruel laws and methods. That said, the best way to go about this is probably to have her REALIZE what she has done, not just say she is sorry but to actually acknowledge her actions hurt not only the MC but led to the deaths of other possible innocents. I for one probably won't forgive her until that happens if I get the choice, but after seeing the plot twists the dev pulled on us I am confident he will handle this well. Not sure if they read comments but I hope I was of some help to them if they do. (y)

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
*snip*
Not sure if they read comments but I hope I was of some help to them if they do. (y)
We do tend to read most of the comments, yes, and that part gave me another idea that I passed along to the actual dev. Will see if he likes it. lol

D

Deleted member 1371216

Whole Taina plot is bonkers and hurt the story badly imo. Especially how we can't meaningfully punish her. At least let us fire her from her position and make her a full-time concubine.

Renart

Sep 12, 2020
Whole Taina plot is bonkers and hurt the story badly imo. Especially how we can't meaningfully punish her. At least let us fire her from her position and make her a full-time concubine.
Well you've got a point, but I think we will eventually get to deal with her betrayal too. From what I gather the reason we can't do much is because our claim is weak and we don't have the power to... directly mess up things. But once we get rid of the opposition I doubt anyone will have anything to say about whatever we do. On the other hand, maybe the redemption arc will indeed happen in which case I wouldn't even want to punish Taina if I see she understands what she did.

On another note, if I were the MC, I'd want to kill Megan because well... I'm pretty sure lords in that city killed people for much less than murder and attempting to overthrow them, if anything MC has been more than lenient to let her live the first time. BUT, I'd use it as a test and give Taina the choice to kill Megan if she does want forgiveness hiding the fact that I was going to kill her anyway. Messed up? Well yes, but without a redemption arc it's probably the easiest and best way to regain trust again after the betrayal :unsure:

...Or the city messed me up to, that could also be it :LOL:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I would consider a redemption arc for Megan more viable than for Taina, if anyone is to be redeemed: She's fought against the MC and tried to kill him, but she's never lied to him. Straightforward enmity is far more pardonable than duplicity and betrayal.

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes