TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
do we whore out girls in the game or is this like just romance can someone tell
Well, you can choose to be nice or rough, but there is only one optional example of 'whoring someone out'. You can use her to get a discount on a weekly debt.

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
How do you fuck the concubine girls at night? Honk said that at night I can choose which concubine I want to spend the night with, but at night no one is in the harem and the only clickable option in the bedroom is to click on the bed which will just have my character automatically go to sleep.

Where are the girls at night and what does my character need to do to fuck them?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
How do you fuck the concubine girls at night? Honk said that at night I can choose which concubine I want to spend the night with, but at night no one is in the harem and the only clickable option in the bedroom is to click on the bed which will just have my character automatically go to sleep.

Where are the girls at night and what does my character need to do to fuck them?
Talk to them during the day and tell them to come sleep with the MC at night. Only an option for a couple of them for now, if I recall correctly.

Reactions: Cartageno

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019

You need to visit them in the harem during the day and talk to them about them coming to you at night. IIRC not all are available though.

Reactions: gregers

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I hope not killing Mars won't stop me from adding Kleo to my harem in the future. If I can't have Kleo for this, I'll regret not killing someone for the first time.
lol I can't remember who Mars, or Kleo are.
I have the wonderful mutant camp chick in my harem, so I'm happy.
Just need Queenie & her servant + Western Lord's sister to join & we're golden.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
lol I can't remember who Mars, or Kleo are.
I have the wonderful mutant camp chick in my harem, so I'm happy.
Just need Queenie & her servant + Western Lord's sister to join & we're golden.
Kleo was the fox girl in the hoard camp, and Mars was her fiance.

Unfortunately, I don't have the answer to that, I hope so as well. After all, it was their idea. Not my fault, I was drunk. XD

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thanks! Though I'm still none the wiser. :ROFLMAO:
Cannot remember them, at all. I can only remember the girl who we fucked, or got head from, in the shed (think that was the hoard camp), but not her name.
Is that the one?
Yeah, we banged her after either killing or sparing her lover, if we win the Russian Roulette game.

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes