TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, any that you don't need to wait for, will end up in completed. But if you did everything, yeah, I think those 3 are the only ones left right now. If you messed up Cat's quest, it could still be there too for now, since the fix is not public yet as far as I know. Haven't tested that myself, so I can't say on that.
Also what are the consequences/benefits to the choice between giving Megan a treat for holiday or having fun in the kitchen?
On that, I found that Megan's story was better, from a lore perspective. It may or may not be important later.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
What's a good sized army and weapons %?
If you go mutant raid with Dex more than 100 soldiers he suprise and send back surplus troops so 100 at that point can be considered great. At the end of my first playthrough I had 30-35 soldiers with with %50-60 exp and %70-80 weapon But always the more is marrier.

Weapons 100%
Army more than 250 with full experience.
Thats like overkilling the meaning of overkill :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Rory Smith

Knight 001

May 17, 2021
Hey, I'm liking this game and I have been playing for a bit, but I have encountered an error while playing the game.

I'm at the end of one of cat's events:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it can help I'll attach the save file prior to the crash.

Looking forward to hearing something about this :cry:

user2020user

Oct 28, 2020
Skipped Lory Bed event once and now i can't select the event anymore. Also since i took darka from Horde camp to harem, a bug report shows up and i can't interact with her.

When do i know, i finished the game?

Reactions: Kane_Freeman
3.60 star(s) 57 Votes