Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020

Well, think for a second. You are living a post-apocalyptic world, you or no one else dont give a shit about something different than power. Power comes from man power so all the factions on the face of the earth trying to repopulate and trying to doit faster than anyone else. If you consider a woman needs 9 month to give birth, women automatically become a resource and a luxury one in a sense because in a cycle of breed woman always will be the lacking material.

Note; I am not thinking women as material or object, I am just stating that if we neglect everything about modern society and think every human as a resource in a fictional world breeding became a primary concern, women will be much more important than men for effective re-populating.
I thought for a second and I came to conclusion that I still don't like her and I couldn't care less about any "unspoken" rule or individual persons worth in this case.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 1455, in script call
call tsug_chasing from _call_tsug_chasing
File "game/script.rpy", line 2534, in script call
call wdl_talk from _call_wdl_talk
File "game/script.rpy", line 1464, in script call
call megan_negotiations from _call_megan_negotiations
File "game/hall_events.rpy", line 495, in script
if danka_in_harem and not danka_creamed and v06_loaded and not honk_allowed_danka_sleepover and clock.day!=honk_came_day:
File "game/hall_events.rpy", line 495, in <module>
if danka_in_harem and not danka_creamed and v06_loaded and not honk_allowed_danka_sleepover and clock.day!=honk_came_day:
NameError: name 'danka_creamed' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\str8u\Downloads\LordKing-1.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\str8u\Downloads\LordKing-1.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\str8u\Downloads\LordKing-1.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Lord King 1.1
Sat Jun 19 13:01:57 2021
```

goldcut

Aug 22, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2353, in script call
    call queen_talk from _call_queen_talk
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2439, in script call
    call edl_talk from _call_edl_talk

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2353, in script call
    call queen_talk from _call_queen_talk
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2439, in script call
    call edl_talk from _call_edl_talk
  File "G:\Western_Games\LordKing\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "G:\Western_Games\LordKing\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "G:\Western_Games\LordKing\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Lord King 1.1
Sat Jun 19 18:25:49 2021
Fresh new playthrough, Danka patch applied, I didn't let Pino marry her.

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
this may sound dumb but who is isabel again? can you guys put some photo of her?
also what to do in this quest? just sleep?

screenshot0002.png

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I thought for a second and I came to conclusion that I still don't like her and I couldn't care less about any "unspoken" rule or individual persons worth in this case.
To be fair, the Lord wasn't talking about the worth of the person (which is diminished, we can easily agree, and I wouldn't want to keep her in her position at all) but the worth of the womb. All postapocalyptic worlds have one or two thingamajigs which are important to keep humanity (as we know it) as much alive as possible. Killing women is like destroying diesel generators or a Fallout GECK or similar.

That being said, when we're being this cynical, women cannot allowed to do everything and the womb can be kept without having the person around. Keep her somewhere out of sight, let someone go at it when she is not pregnant, feed her, that'd be it.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Wait, I just realized there's a grey-haired woman in the banner but I don't recall having ever seen her, and IIRC that banner has been used for a while now. Have I missed an entire character?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Is the "continuation of Annabelle's story" in the change-log just the meeting with Nelson or is there anything more to it that I've missed?

GamingHentai

Jan 30, 2020
Nobody wants to make one. I think it's because the game mostly makes it clear, what's going on in the script. Still would be nice to have tips about the gameplay. At the moment we have only this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If anyone wants to make the walkthrough, you can count on my help.
I just copy this and put it on a pdf file if incase anyone would like to download it

D

Deleted member 1371216

So women can cause the death of dozens of soldiers but they get away with it scot free... What a weird hill to die on for dev. Taina's reasoning is 100% pure bs. Game wise, we're probably the strongest lord, no idiot would dare to fuck with MC because of a single person.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
So women can cause the death of dozens of soldiers but they get away with it scot free... What a weird hill to die on for dev. Taina's reasoning is 100% pure bs. Game wise, we're probably the strongest lord, no idiot would dare to fuck with MC because of a single person.
Agreed, Unless the rest of the city has "plot immunity" there is literally nothing standing in the way of my army crushing all in its path including the horde.... I MIGHT keep the ex queen in the harem, but Dex and the dip shit East lord's heads are up on pikes alongside that Ahole in the mutant camp.

Reactions: wiseold6996

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I can't find Annabel nor Isabel how to meet them?
There's a chance you'll meet Annabelle (the first time) by raiding human settlements. The second event will pop automatically with story progression.

For Isabelle you need to institute the droit du seigneur (the law mandating new brides spent their first night with the lord unless they pay a fine).

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
where do i find adam?
also the lab when i click it nothing happens what am i missing?
Adam's the leader of the mutant camp. The laboratory on the map doesn't do anything (beyond showing that it exists).

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Agreed, Unless the rest of the city has "plot immunity" there is literally nothing standing in the way of my army crushing all in its path including the horde.... I MIGHT keep the ex queen in the harem, but Dex and the dip shit East lord's heads are up on pikes alongside that Ahole in the mutant camp.
They do have plot immunity - which is just as well in a game. Also, lore wise, you might have troubles staying in the good graces of the Nord without a proper claim to the throne (bloodline and such) and lose the support of the army. It wouldn't be the first military coup in history.

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes