ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
1.jpg
Changelog:
This update focuses on the xxx content (17 animation files).

- Continue of Annabel's story.
- Continue of Isabel's story.
- Continue of Taina's story.
- Added night scenes with Danka and Mia.
- A new xxx scene with Judy.

- I've made easier starting Annabelle's story. Now you you'll be ambushed right away if you attacked a human village and didn't meet her yet. Just survive the ambush and you'll find her.
- Fixed a rare (I hope so) bug of Catherine's quest, when you have an error while finishing her scene of 1.0. If you have that bug, load a save before you started this quest.

Download now:

Schedule:
12th June - $10+ patrons
15th June - $5 patrons
17th June - $1 patrons
19th June - public

Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 1241968
Changelog:
This update focuses on the xxx content (17 animation files).

- Continue of Annabel's story.
- Continue of Isabel's story.
- Continue of Taina's story.
- Added night scenes with Danka and Mia.
- A new xxx scene with Judy.

- I've made easier starting Annabelle's story. Now you you'll be ambushed right away if you attacked a human village and didn't meet her yet. Just survive the ambush and you'll find her.
- Fixed a rare (I hope so) bug of Catherine's quest, when you have an error while finishing her scene of 1.0. If you have that bug, load a save before you started this quest.

Download now:

Schedule:
12th June - $10+ patrons
15th June - $5 patrons
17th June - $1 patrons
19th June - public
~>I hope ur not blue balling with us like last update XD

Liquid_Donut

Nov 7, 2019
Just found this game. Is there an IC patch or is it all included? Saw that this is on patreon and had confusion how if the IC is included...

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
I'm playing this for the first time and I haven't finished it so I don't know what happens next but what kind of bullshit "We have unspoken rule about not killing women" is? Did the dev think this up in like 5 seconds just to give reason some kind of reason to not harm Taina? This is actually ridiculous... Not as ridiculous as her punishement though, because that's not even a punsihment.

Anyway I'll see where this goes but this doesn't make any sense to me...

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I'm playing this for the first time and I haven't finished it so I don't know what happens next but what kind of bullshit "We have unspoken rule about not killing women" is? Did the dev think this up in like 5 seconds just to give reason some kind of reason to not harm Taina? This is actually ridiculous... Not as ridiculous as her punishement though, because that's not even a punsihment.

you'll like it better not killing her .. believe me ;)

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018

Well, think for a second. You are living a post-apocalyptic world, you or no one else dont give a shit about something different than power. Power comes from man power so all the factions on the face of the earth trying to repopulate and trying to doit faster than anyone else. If you consider a woman needs 9 month to give birth, women automatically become a resource and a luxury one in a sense because in a cycle of breed woman always will be the lacking material.

Note; I am not thinking women as material or object, I am just stating that if we neglect everything about modern society and think every human as a resource in a fictional world breeding became a primary concern, women will be much more important than men for effective re-populating.

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021

Just "punish" her "hard"!!

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes