TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I hope the dev doesn't make us buy all the new concubines for free. I've accumulated more coins than I can spend. It would be more pleasant to buy expensive concubines with my coins than to create a harem without spending coins.
Yeah, I have been pushing that idea for a while, it can be tough to balance new characters vs. more story and more content with the current cast. Never know though, almost anything is possible.

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
I hope the dev doesn't make us buy all the new concubines for free. I've accumulated more coins than I can spend. It would be more pleasant to buy expensive concubines with my coins than to create a harem without spending coins.
New players might hate that idea, in my first play I was having hard time even with buying enough slaves to replace Megans kills and I had 7-8 soldiers at that time :ROFLMAO:

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
Is it possible we invite the other concubines to the bedroom for night just as we can invite Lori?

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
New players might hate that idea, in my first play I was having hard time even with buying enough slaves to replace Megans kills and I had 7-8 soldiers at that time :ROFLMAO:
Odds are low that there will be many (if any) more girls that we just buy, most will be quest related, at least for now.
Is it possible we invite the other concubines to the bedroom for night just as we can invite Lori?
For now just Lori, but I can confirm that two more will be added in the next update (sooner if you are a supporter).

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Odds are low that there will be many (if any) more girls that we just buy, most will be quest related, at least for now.
Better for my tastes. :ROFLMAO: I know things dont work in that way but earning girls instead of just buying them is more appealing for me.

For now just Lori, but I can confirm that two more will be added in the next update (sooner if you are a supporter)

Is there any plans regarding Isabella (the girl from first night of marriage law If I wrote her name wrong)? Her conversation felt like she would return as concubine at a point. Please dont tell she was one-time

Reactions: Reagan Rugar

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
Guys, I was attacking a village, but I was trapped by enemies. And when I cleared all the enemies, I found a girl named Anabelle who was their prisoner! There is two options opened:
On your knees
Let's just talk

When I choose first one MC treat her like an asshole. But is it necessary for me to choose option one to add Anabelle to my harem?

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Better for my tastes. :ROFLMAO: I know things dont work in that way but earning girls instead of just buying them is more appealing for me.

Is there any plans regarding Isabella (the girl from first night of marriage law If I wrote her name wrong)? Her conversation felt like she would return as concubine at a point. Please dont tell she was one-time
Yes, I am pretty sure that will be the case, though I can't say for sure when. My assumption is that it will be related to the war, but it depends on what he chooses for her story, there are a lot of possible options there, the war is just one of the most logical.

Reactions: Lord Verminaard

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I think I bought all the slaves at the slave dealer. When can I buy slaves from him again?
He resets once at a certain point in the story. Since it's quite early in game you might even have missed it.

Better way to get slaves is raiding human camps. (When you encounter mutants, just trade, not worth the effort to fight IMO)

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

Ash228

Oct 17, 2020
Hey, do you guys know how to fix the missing lori's fate quest. Like I've reached the limit for her affection rn but the option hasn't shown up yet. And the music/sounds only work during some of the story cutscenes, is that a bug ?

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Hey, do you guys know how to fix the missing lori's fate quest. Like I've reached the limit for her affection rn but the option hasn't shown up yet. And the music/sounds only work during some of the story cutscenes, is that a bug ?
As far as I know its story related, at one council meeting Honk calls you and want to talk about Lori, at that point you can choose her fate. Also you should talk her in the evening and buy her gifts for 2 times.

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes