gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I believe me and most here don't have any desire for the outcome of the torture on Tania body to be described realistically. Just being aware of how nasty a punishment like this can be is enough.
I have no particular desire for gore, but I do find it odd that they've settled on a punishment that's neither one thing nor the other: On the one hand, it's descibed in terms of light bdsm, ending in a nice climax for the recipient (and there's no indication that she suffers any adverse effects from the treatment), but on the other, if one stops to think about the physical details of it, the realities of it would be horrific.

I would quite cheerfully have had my MC put a bullet in her skull, but this just seems a bit weird.

JButcher

Jul 22, 2020
Did you use some kind of save editor? It seems a lot of things are broken in that one, and we can't figure it out.
No, but I skipped the intro (until the first visit to the farm) using the old save from version 0.9. Perhaps the problem has arisen for this reason?
I also did save-scamming to watch all the morning events and see all the options for events during raids on the wasteland. Perhaps RenPy could not stand such bullying and broke. Either way, I feel like it's better to just replay the game. thanks for the help.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
No, but I skipped the intro (until the first visit to the farm) using the old save from version 0.9. Perhaps the problem has arisen for this reason?
I also did save-scamming to watch all the morning events and see all the options for events during raids on the wasteland. Perhaps RenPy could not stand such bullying and broke. Either way, I feel like it's better to just replay the game. thanks for the help.
NP, sorry about that, you can also grab one of the saves, if you want to skip most of it.
Good luck either way.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
The Cat thing is due to missing a prior event with her during the x-mas update.
Apparently, skipping her that night was the same as giving up on her.

If you have a save before that event, you can go back and redo a bit. I have a save from before that event if you do not.
Or you can use my save from the start of this update. If you do this, I would still suggest going back and replaying the holiday event, as there was a big story dump with her and Megan during that event.

This is the save at the start of the event.
23-4-LT1.save

And here is mine from the start of the update.
64-4-LT1.save

He went back and changed the quest, so in future updates there will be a warning, but for now, this is the best I can do. Sorry about that. I didn't know that would close that off when I was doing the proofreading, or I would have said something at the time, but I tend to learn the plot only a few days before the rest of you.
If you want to pass a suggestion back to the dev, if her content is cut off for those of us who didn't pick her during the holiday event, it would probably lessen confusion if she wasn't still listed in the quest log.

Edit: The key variable seems to be went_to_cat. Setting that to True in the console allows the next event to trigger. No idea if that'll break something else down the line though.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
If you want to pass a suggestion back to the dev, if her content is cut off for those of us who didn't pick her during the holiday event, it would probably lessen confusion if she wasn't still listed in the quest log.

Edit: The key variable seems to be went_to_cat. Setting that to True in the console allows the next event to trigger. No idea if that'll break something else down the line though.
I did already, he changed that for the next version with a warning before the event, and likely the quest listing too.

Reactions: gregers

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
MC also said that [he and Vica] met for the first time when MC was causing trouble and while running fell on top of her.
So she's more of an adoptive sibling then, if anything? I thought the dev said she the mc's twin.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Hi everyone I've got a couple of questions about the game, read last 3-4 pages and couldnt see any solution (or mention in some case) about them. Sorry if they solved before and I cant see it;
1- Danka is bugged, despite she is in my harem I cant talk with her due to this;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've chosen not to fuck her at first night, let she and Rino marry and talked "be my concubine" at the hordes celebration. Now when I go to horde, his father says "she lives with me" and I get this bug report from interacting her. I saved her after holiday event but in holiday event see was present at the palace. Could this be the reason for bug?

2- Catherine didnt return from his experiment/examination. After returning from horde camp -stealth game- giving her honk, she disappeared from game. She is not in my harem, not in mutant horde etc. I always chosed soft-emotional choices and go to see her at holiday event.

3- I dont know/remember who the Pamela is and I saw comments about she is coming to harem too. Is it avoidable, Is there any chance I never saw her event? And if thats the case how can I find her?

4-How many possible concubines are there for now? I can ask Honk about Lori, Danka-despite her bug-, Mia, Judy Tiana and waiting Catherine to return. I saw Pamela comment, so I am missed her. Are there anyone besides that?

5- Are there any checklist/quest list/gallery mod etc to check what I've done and havent done?

Any help appriciated

EDIT; I dont use any save editor or modes right now.

J.Buttler

Apr 22, 2021
Hi everyone I've got a couple of questions about the game, read last 3-4 pages and couldnt see any solution (or mention in some case) about them. Sorry if they solved before and I cant see it;
1- Danka is bugged, despite she is in my harem I cant talk with her due to this;
I've chosen not to fuck her at first night, let she and Rino marry and talked "be my concubine" at the hordes celebration. Now when I go to horde, his father says "she lives with me" and I get this bug report from interacting her. I saved her after holiday event but in holiday event see was present at the palace. Could this be the reason for bug?

2- Catherine didnt return from his experiment/examination. After returning from horde camp -stealth game- giving her honk, she disappeared from game. She is not in my harem, not in mutant horde etc. I always chosed soft-emotional choices and go to see her at holiday event.

3- I dont know/remember who the Pamela is and I saw comments about she is coming to harem too. Is it avoidable, Is there any chance I never saw her event? And if thats the case how can I find her?

4-How many possible concubines are there for now? I can ask Honk about Lori, Danka-despite her bug-, Mia, Judy Tiana and waiting Catherine to return. I saw Pamela comment, so I am missed her. Are there anyone besides that?

5- Are there any checklist/quest list/gallery mod etc to check what I've done and havent done?

Any help appriciated

Activate sexual punishment law for Pamela. U can do that by talking to taina. It is avoidable
I think Catherine Harem scenes are not implemented yet .

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So she's more of an adoptive sibling then, if anything? I thought the dev said she the mc's twin.
She is the twin, depending on what you pick at the start.

Any help appriciated

I don't know about the Danka thing, Cat has to wait for the color test, and I think that is it.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Activate sexual punishment law for Pamela. U can do that by talking to taina. It is avoidable
I think Catherine Harem scenes are not implemented yet .
Thank you. Is there anything else like I should do being a specific place at a specific time or enabling law is just suffice to her show up in a council meeting?

I don't know about the Danka thing, Cat has to wait for the color test, and I think that is it.
Same for me. So, Cats scenes are not implemented yet. Thank you

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Okay, I think we might have figured out the Danka thing, it seems to be related to letting Pino having her. We are working on a fix now.
Thank you. Is there anything else like I should do being a specific place at a specific time or enabling law is just suffice to her show up in a council meeting?

Same for me. So, Cats scenes are not implemented yet. Thank you
Pam is a bit random, but as long as you have the sexual punishments on, she should show up occasionally.
How do you first meet your twin so late in life?
I am thinking there is a misunderstanding. They did not just meet in that scene, it was just one of their older memories, not their first one. I would have to go back and look to be sure though.

Reactions: Lord Verminaard

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Okay, here is the possible fix for Danka...
Remove the numbers from the file name so it is just script.rpy and drop it into your game folder, replacing the one there.

I hope it helps.
Thanks, it worked. As soon as I enter the harem, she and Loris learning scene triggered

By the way, in Honks concubine list Pamela is absent. Is it intended or another bug?

Reactions: TheDevian

Bloodxdd

Jun 21, 2018
Did you use some kind of save editor? It seems a lot of things are broken in that one, and we can't figure it out.

The Cat thing is due to missing a prior event with her during the x-mas update.
Apparently, skipping her that night was the same as giving up on her.

If you have a save before that event, you can go back and redo a bit. I have a save from before that event if you do not.
Or you can use my save from the start of this update. If you do this, I would still suggest going back and replaying the holiday event, as there was a big story dump with her and Megan during that event.

This is the save at the start of the event.
23-4-LT1.save

And here is mine from the start of the update.
64-4-LT1.save

He went back and changed the quest, so in future updates there will be a warning, but for now, this is the best I can do. Sorry about that. I didn't know that would close that off when I was doing the proofreading, or I would have said something at the time, but I tend to learn the plot only a few days before the rest of you.
thx i have save myself uwu

Reactions: TheDevian
3.60 star(s) 57 Votes