JButcher

Jul 22, 2020
I have a few questions:
- Has anyone met the character Anna in the wastelands?
- In the previous version, there was an event when the mother of the mutant appeared and asked for medicine for the children. Was this quest removed in this version? If not, how do you activate it?

Anyone wanna share what tthe Tania punishment options are this update?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

J.Buttler

Apr 22, 2021
I have a few questions:
- Has anyone met the character Anna in the wastelands?

Anna is from the previous update i think. She is the daughter of the bandit leader who owns a war tank.
I guess mc will need that tank's help during war. My mc first treated her negatively but then I rolled back & gave her a burger made by danka!! I hope she will join harem

Regarding second question: Barbara event still there. It will sutomatically trigger if u agreed ti help her in past. Pino completed bthat research work & u will get a titbjob from that hot milf.
My mc want her to join harem!!
JButcher

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Is there any catherine event in the latest 1.0 update ? Quest log says I need to complete other quests but all other quests are "will be in a future version"
Yes, she is supposed to send a note to one of your morning meetings, and you can go get her for your harem. Why some people are not able to complete this is beyond me at the moment, but hopefully Archon will be able to look into it soon.
That ain't punishment :( that's foreplay... ugh
So is almost anything to the right person.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Yeah, there's a conversation with the queen and her second that seems pretty clearly intended to explain away any actual punishment.

Well fuck. I've been putting off playing this update because I figured Tania would have it way to easy. Before that spoiler I didn't want her dead, but just to suffer as a traitor should, now after that spoiler I really want her gone.

I didn't mind the twist with her, it was clever but not letting the mc get any kind of revenge is kind of fucked up. The bitch endangered lives... ugh

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Well fuck. I've been putting off playing this update because I figured Tania would have it way to easy. Before that spoiler I didn't want her dead, but just to suffer as a traitor should, now after that spoiler I really want her gone.

I didn't mind the twist with her, it was clever but not letting the mc get any kind of revenge is kind of fucked up. The bitch endangered lives... ugh
And she got soldiers killed.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
I think Taina has a slit of steel, considering how she wasn't split in two. Unless those weights stuck to her feets were made of paper... But seriously, it would surely cause some damage, so yes, it was a severe punishment.

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I think Taina has a slit of steel, considering how she wasn't split in two. Unless those weights stuck to her feets were made of paper... But seriously, it would surely cause some damage, so yes, it was a severe punishment.
If it was in any way realistically written, then yes, the physical damage to her cunt would be significant (and not at all sexy); there's a reason Spanish donkeys have been used as torture devices. But it's not written as such: Instead it's just a bit of somewhat uncomfortable grinding, ending with her orgasm.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
If it was in any way realistically written, then yes, the physical damage to her cunt would be significant; there's a reason Spanish donkeys have been used as torture devices. But it's not written as such: Instead it's just a bit of somewhat uncomfortable grinding, ending with her orgasm.
Hell a charity belt would be more of a punishment. Least then she couldn't get off. Treated way too well for a traitor

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
If it was in any way realistically written, then yes, the physical damage to her cunt would be significant (and not at all sexy); there's a reason Spanish donkeys have been used as torture devices. But it's not written as such: Instead it's just a bit of somewhat uncomfortable grinding, ending with her orgasm.
I believe me and most here don't have any desire for the outcome of the torture on Tania body to be described realistically. Just being aware of how nasty a punishment like this can be is enough.

Reactions: TheDevian

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Why is vica acting like a childhood friend? MC also said that they met for the first time when MC was causing trouble and while running fell on top of her. Vica was supposed to be sister?!!.... Fuck.... Now I am confused.... Because I remember she was MC's sister.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ariostebaldo

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Bug with Danka
Did you use some kind of save editor? It seems a lot of things are broken in that one, and we can't figure it out.

yea i tried going to see her all i get is the same bj scene i got all the other new content i think even pamela
like i said i love this game just alot of grind so be a shame to stop
The Cat thing is due to missing a prior event with her during the x-mas update.
Apparently, skipping her that night was the same as giving up on her.

If you have a save before that event, you can go back and redo a bit. I have a save from before that event if you do not.
Or you can use my save from the start of this update. If you do this, I would still suggest going back and replaying the holiday event, as there was a big story dump with her and Megan during that event.

This is the save at the start of the event.
23-4-LT1.save

And here is mine from the start of the update.
64-4-LT1.save

He went back and changed the quest, so in future updates there will be a warning, but for now, this is the best I can do. Sorry about that. I didn't know that would close that off when I was doing the proofreading, or I would have said something at the time, but I tend to learn the plot only a few days before the rest of you.

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes