Medak

Oct 11, 2019
Sexual punishment law is need to be active
Then when she appears, punish her personally.
Just completed the update
Yea, not my first rodeo, I know how to get her to appear, but like the other guy said, it's all random and I guess I was very unlucky that I had to pass over 50 days to lure her out :D

Bloodxdd

Jun 21, 2018
Yea, not my first rodeo, I know how to get her to appear, but like the other guy said, it's all random and I guess I was very unlucky that I had to pass over 50 days to lure her out :D
What can I say, she is hard to get!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
well since the game is bugged and can't complete Catharines event i guess I'm giving up this game I'm not gonna replay it all over good luck dev
I did not run into a bug myself, have you tried going to see her?
If so, try uploading your save, and one of us will take a look and see if we can figure it out.

J.Buttler

Apr 22, 2021
If so, try uploading your save, and one of us will take a look and see if we can figure it out.
New girl kleo is a one time thing ?? More scenes coming ?? Any consequences for killing mars ??

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Nice punishment scene with Taina:devilish:
Since there are good and bad care options, I wonder whether her route will branch in future or not:unsure:

Reactions: J.Buttler

Jabami Yumeko

Apr 18, 2020
Nobody wants to make one. I think it's because the game mostly makes it clear, what's going on in the script. Still would be nice to have tips about the gameplay. At the moment we have only this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If anyone wants to make the walkthrough, you can count on my help.
Could make it on pdf file so i can download the walkthrough

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
yea i tried going to see her all i get is the same bj scene i got all the other new content i think even pamela
like i said i love this game just alot of grind so be a shame to stop

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
New girl kleo is a one time thing ?? More scenes coming ?? Any consequences for killing mars ??
That I don't know, he is pretty tight lipped about spoilers, I am trying to give him ideas for bringing her back though.
If you kill him then she admits that she loved him and gets upset, if not, then she admits that they are going to get married.
How this will affect the later story, I can only say one thing for certain, dead men can't fight in wars.

Personally, I am hoping that after the war, we can find her, cure her, and take her in.

---

As for the saves, I will take a look, but I am not a coder, so I can't do much more than check a couple of things. If I can't figure it out, I will make sure that Archon knows when I see him, if he hasn't been here first.

All 3 of you having the same issue?

Bloodxdd

Jun 21, 2018
That I don't know, he is pretty tight lipped about spoilers, I am trying to give him ideas for bringing her back though.
If you kill him then she admits that she loved him and gets upset, if not, then she admits that they are going to get married.
How this will affect the later story, I can only say one thing for certain, dead men can't fight in wars.

Personally, I am hoping that after the war, we can find her, cure her, and take her in.

---

As for the saves, I will take a look, but I am not a coder, so I can't do much more than check a couple of things. If I can't figure it out, I will make sure that Archon knows when I see him, if he hasn't been here first.

All 3 of you having the same issue?
yes-icegif-28.gif

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
yea i tried going to see her all i get is the same bj scene i got all the other new content i think even pamela
like i said i love this game just alot of grind so be a shame to stop
Bug with Danka
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Okay, so yeah, I am not seeing anything that I can figure out, so I will have to pass this on to Archon, sorry about that. Hopefully he can figure it out.

• Red Heart
Reactions: I am Gone
D

Deleted member 3484927

Is there any catherine event in the latest 1.0 update ? Quest log says I need to complete other quests but all other quests are "will be in a future version"

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes