Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Even before the betrayal incident, danka was one of my favourite along with taina. So now no competition for danka. she innocent & cutevat the same time.
Taina is a bitch & megan is a bigger bitch. Just "punish" them hard. (If 1000 spankings for Megan Then 500 for taina) + other punishment methods
I think that is backwards, atleast to me. Megan didn't betray the mc, Tania did. She deserves the harshest punishments. Megan is just a bitch, Tania is a backstabber.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Even before the betrayal incident, danka was one of my favourite along with taina. So now no competition for danka. she innocent & cute at the same time.
Taina is a bitch & megan is a bigger bitch. Just "punish" them hard. (If 1000 spankings for Megan Then 500 for taina) + other punishment methods
If I had a choice, I would have killed them. But since I don't, I have to avoid them as best as I can.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
0k now it makes less sense
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was pissed at her for doing that, and she wasn't even in my harem (I rejected Megan's advances), having said that...

Her behavior is consistent. At least as I understand it.

She's the type who's very, very, smart. She hides behind a facade that's she's insane, but she's cunning.

The reason she did that, I assume, was to get you to focus your anger at her and not Taina. It backfired tremendously for me since Taina didn't bother rejecting the kiss or discouraging it.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 57 Votes