TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I said Megan's husband kissing Taina. Reread my post.

Also, don't do this passive aggressive "sorry if this triggers you" shit, I'm not in the mood to get into it with you. What you're after is a polyamorous relationship, I prefer harems, let's agree we have different tastes and move on.
Tsug has nothing to do with it, it is not comparable, since I am not banging him.

If I WERE, then it would be, and I would feel the same about it as I do this, but I don't like guys, and would not be fucking one, so it would not be apples to apples. It is not possible to make a similar comparison. If I liked guys, and he was part of the harem, then I would not mind, but that doesn't work here.

Either way, no, I kiss by itself would not really bother me.

What I am 'after' is a harem of women, who all get along. I don't care if they do things together or not, but I don't care if they do, that is very typical of harems throughout history, it would be weird if they didn't, and I would be a hypocrite if I said they could not.

Last edited:

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
What I am 'after' is a harem of women, who all get along. I don't care if they do things together or not, but I don't care if they do, that is very typical of harems throughout history, it would be weird if they didn't, and I would be a hypocrite if I said they could not.
On the contrary, no. Although western art of harems portray them in lesbian scenery, many of the harems were parts of locations that frowned upon homosexuality, Kings did have concubines, but Kings many were also part of similar traditions, there doesn't seem to be any evidence that a typical harem was a large polyamorous relationship.

However we're veering off topic. Again, you're interested in either a harem but don't care about a polyamorous relationship. I like harems but don't like polyamory. Let's just agree we have different interests and move on. I don't even see why we're responding to each other anymore.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
On the contrary, no. Although western art of harems portray them in lesbian scenery, many of the harems were parts of islamic locations that frowned upon homosexuality, Kings did have concubines, but Kings many were also part of catholic traditions, there doesn't seem to be any evidence that a typical harem was a large polyamorous relationship.

However we're veering off topic. Again, you're interested in either a harem but don't care about a polyamorous relationship. I like harems but don't like polyamory. Let's just agree we have different interests and move on. I don't even see why we're responding to each other anymore.
Yes, like all things, there are exceptions, however, in that part of the ancient world, the only 'homosexual' things they were against were with men. I could get into a lot more detail there, but real religion is a forbidden topic, and not the point. I never said all harems were that way, nor that all women in them were either, but it was not uncommon.

What I want, is to bang every attractive woman in every game I play, just like I did in real life. That's it. Nothing more, nothing less.

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
i like this game ,but u should make the switching sectors not take always a daytime the game tend to get grindy then...

i hope with next updates we get more girls for night in bed (maybe more then one at once).
i want megan,pamela,cat,barbara,vica,ully and even the queen to find her way somehow in my harem then
i wish we get the girls pregnant and scences with pregnant sex then (just my kink i think ^^...)
maybe some random events where u can find girls on raids,or sunday explore/fish/date events

great game so far keep up the good work

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Hi there. I moved to live in another city and, as you can guess, it took a lot of effort. Still, I was able to make the most of the update. Now I can work at full strength on both projects. Expect an update next week. Maybe earlier. You can never guess when it comes to creativity and when an author stubbornly doesn't wish to make an ordinary visual novel.

Btw, you'll meet a new side (one-night stand) girl.
1.jpg
Have a good day.

Apr 27, 2018
Does anyone have any idea, why mc didn't kill that crazy chick (megan) instead he chose to keep her in jail. Cause she can cause more trouble for mc in future?:unsure:

And developer i found some things maybe because I am playing compressed version idk.
1. Even if i ignore that mutant blue girl all the time at the time when mc was having a chat with queen during that mc get options to meet her and if mc goes to meet her. The game acts like i know her or we both have feelings for eachother.

2. I let the marriage happen between my friend and that farmer girl. I didn't got involved with her. And after some time she ran away. But at the time of deciding who is going to cook in festival she is presented as she never run away.

Edit:- I am bad at names and in English:LOL:Well well well I saw the reply and the changelog and now I feel embarassed I take all my points back. Great game by the way :p(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

pablo.1297

Jan 2, 2019
Does anyone have any idea, why mc didn't kill that crazy chick (megan) instead he chose to keep her in jail. Cause she can cause more trouble for mc in future?:unsure:

And developer i found some things maybe because I am playing compressed version idk.
1. Even if i ignore that mutant blue girl all the time at the time when mc was having a chat with queen during that mc get options to meet her and if mc goes to meet her. The game acts like i know her or we both have feelings for eachother.

2. I let the marriage happen between my friend and that farmer girl. I didn't got involved with her. And after some time she ran away. But at the time of deciding who is going to cook in festival she is presented as she never run away.

Edit:- I am bad at names and in English:LOL:
buddy that's the christmas event, it's like you've followed the route of all the girls, after that it's back to normal I'm also bad at English

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Label10patreon.jpg
Changelog:
The story is gaining momentum. In this update you can add to your harem and take part in dangerous events in the war with the Horde.

- Those girls are involved: Barbara, Catherine, Pamela, Taina, Megan, a new girl (one-night stand).
- 5 new music tracks (thanks to TheDevian)
- Fixed a bug with Vica, when you see the xxx scene of v0.9 with her even if you didn't choose the love route.
- Fixed a bug in the Russian version of the game when you can't proceed the last quest of v0.9. Just go to the Queen at day, it works now.
- Minor fixes and changes.

Release schedule:
19 April - for $10+ patrons
22 April - for $5+ patrons
24 April - for $1+ patrons
26 April - public

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes