KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
She isn't though, they have not done anything sexual together since you met. That kiss was the first thing since they met you (WoG).
The "ex" is the one who initiated the kiss here, not the other way around. She didn't fight her off because obviously she still has feelings for her, we knew that for a while.

If you are so insecure that a kiss triggers your NTR trigger (after you have been doing things with both of them), then you have issues we can't deal with here, but there is no possible way this fits the definition of you getting cucked, if anything, it's the other way around, and she more or less said she is okay with it, so cuckqueen is closer to the truth.
Did you really need to resort to namecalling and shit? Harems in general are hypocritical, what you are arguing for is that since she's still with someone else and has romantic feelings for that person, it shouldn't count because the mc can become intimate with both of them.

That's not even an argument that's just you telling people they're insecure because their fiance betrayed you and openly displayed romantic feelings for the person she betrayed you for.

Would you still be arguing it if it wasn't Megan, but her husband, who kissed Taina?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Did you really need to resort to namecalling and shit? Harems in general are hypocritical, what you are arguing for is that since she's still with someone else and has romantic feelings for that person, it shouldn't count because the mc can become intimate with both of them.

That's not even an argument that's just you telling people they're insecure because their fiance betrayed you and openly displayed romantic feelings for the person she betrayed you for.

Would you still be arguing it if it wasn't Megan, but her husband, who kissed Taina?
What shouldn't count? A kiss? Who cares?

If it was her husband, then I would say that it is his right. We are the ones cucking him after all.

Especially, as if in this case, we were somehow having sexual relations with both of them!!!
The "husband" here is the one we were fucking on the side, and the 'wife' is the one giving us handjobs and what not. So, no, I would not get triggered if he kissed his wife.

We knew Taina at least felt sorry for her, so her having feelings for both of you is not much of a stretch.

P.S. I never called anyone names.

• Angry
Reactions: EJW

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Well I confess ntr is a little complicated for me to understand, but I think it's not just about sex, right? It's about dejection, sadness and discomfort to the character..
If Taina was in love with one of the girls in MC's harem it would be okay, but she is in love with the MC's enemy and even favored his enemy over him. Maybe it's not ntr but it must be pretty close to it.
If the narrative weren't light-hearted it would cause some real bad feelings.

No, this game don't have ntr and no, I'm not saying it have! Still, it can cause the same feeling.To be honest I wouldn't even mention ntr if others hadn't brought it up, but I wanted to say my pov.
Anyway, I'll shut up now.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
What shouldn't count? A kiss? Who cares?

If it was her husband, then I would say that it is his right. We are the ones cucking him after all.

Especially, as if in this case, we were somehow having sexual relations with both of them!!!
The "husband" here is the one we were fucking on the side, and the 'wife' is the one giving us handjobs and what not. So, no, I would not get triggered if he kissed his wife.

We knew Taina at least felt sorry for her, so her having feelings for both of you is not much of a stretch.

P.S. I never called anyone names.

Whatever dude, at least your consistent. I wouldn't be ok with forceably sharing someone at all, especially being the third wheel in someone else's relationship.

Are you saying you fucking someone, to you, is permission for the other person you fucked to fuck that person?

EDIT: I should also mention, Taina is not the wife of Megan's husband, per your example.

If Taina was in love with one of the girls in MC's harem it would be okay,
Not with me, but I understand most ppl on this site are probably in agreement with you.

Last edited:
Dec 8, 2020
If cheating was not the plan why the kiss and the lover backstory. If it was a setup for a threesome then a relationship could start with a harem girl. And again if her ex was a guy you are still be ok with it? Just dev said no ntr and am having trouble finding the reason. it works if they are just friends the only point for the relationship looks like for ntr. why not make it clear in the update that nothing happened now it looks like a backpedal not thinking girl on girl can be ntr. ntr can be in the game it is the devs game but surprise ntr then just kidding nothing happened is a bit weird.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
If cheating was not the plan why the kiss and the lover backstory. If it was a setup for a threesome then a relationship could start with a harem girl. And again if her ex was a guy you are still be ok with it? Just dev said no ntr and am having trouble finding the reason. it works if they are just friends the only point for the relationship looks like for ntr. why not make it clear in the update that nothing happened now it looks like a backpedal not thinking girl on girl can be ntr. ntr can be in the game it is the devs game but surprise ntr then just kidding nothing happened is a bit weird.
Because flat characters have no place in a story driven game ?

Is it so surprising that a girl in the game has had sex or even had a relationship before and might just might have feelings for someone not directly named the MC ?

That doesn't proclude the MC from having his harem or bending either party to his will and it certainly isn't some "surprise ntr".
It doesn't even come close to meeting any definition of NTR as neither party were in a formal relationship nor was there an explicit sexual act meant to incite anger or jealous. Now the dev cannot control that some people here have some extremely warped view of what constitutes NTR nor can they control what someone who fears any Female x Female interaction feels. That's between you, your right or left hand (I ain't judging) and whatever deity helps you sleep at night.

Dec 8, 2020
Fiancé is not a formal relationship? it was postponed not called off. And i never said she cant have past relationships but why having her betray you for a (ex)lover and the kiss if it was not supposed to imply they are still together. If nothing is still going on why tell the person who is your fiancé who you just betrayed your lover backstory and not clear up the kiss if nothing was going on. That is something i think would go a long way to i dont know making the lover you betrayed a little more sympathetic to you and your friend

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Fiancé is not a formal relationship? it was postponed not called off. And i never said she cant have past relationships but why having her betray you for a (ex)lover and the kiss if it was not supposed to imply they are still together. If nothing is still going on why tell the person who is your fiancé who you just betrayed your lover backstory and not clear up the kiss if nothing was going on. That is something i think would go a long way to i dont know making the lover you betrayed a little more sympathetic to you and your friend
They can still have feelings and not be together. It's not that complex.

To put it nicely, look at the MC and all of the Pamela (or whatever the thiefs name was, Im bad with them). Do you think them fucking makes them a couple ? How about the MC and Ully ? She's clearly married and has a kid, but is quite eager to get plowed by the MC does that make them a couple ?

Sure they have feelings and even fuck, but a couple ?....no.
Megan and Taina aren't a formal couple. The MC and Taina aren't either. A marriage of convience doesn't mean you love them. That's all they have going.

Also, she did clear up the kiss...Did you perhaps go blind after the kiss and miss the exposition explaining it ?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
They can still have feelings and not be together. It's not that complex.

To put it nicely, look at the MC and all of the Pamela (or whatever the thiefs name was, Im bad with them). Do you think them fucking makes them a couple ? How about the MC and Ully ? She's clearly married and has a kid, but is quite eager to get plowed by the MC does that make them a couple ?

Sure they have feelings and even fuck, but a couple ?....no.
Megan and Taina aren't a formal couple. The MC and Taina aren't either. A marriage of convience doesn't mean you love them. That's all they have going.

Also, she did clear up the kiss...Did you perhaps go blind after the kiss and miss the exposition explaining it ?
I don't give a fuck about their potential relationship other than she cost the lives of my people, acted at a minimum with depraved indifference towards my life, and has been covertly acting against my interests while operating in a position of trust while I have been operating according to the negotiated terms of our deal.

There is no way that betrayal can be allowed to stand in the world as presented in the game. We've been shown what happens when one goes soft on someone -- you get poisoned. We've been shown that acting quickly with purpose and violence is the only way to survive.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I don't give a fuck about their potential relationship other than she cost the lives of my people, acted at a minimum with depraved indifference towards my life, and has been covertly acting against my interests while operating in a position of trust while I have been operating according to the negotiated terms of our deal.

There is no way that that betrayal can be allowed to stand in the world as presented in the game. We've been shown what happens when one goes soft on someone -- you get poisoned. We've been shown that acting quickly, with purpose, and violence is the only way to survive.
Cool, this literally has nothing to do with what was being discussed.
You're free to hate the character just as i personally hate the Queen.

Maybe if you're lucky the Dev will allow you to turn her into a mutant or wastelander.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Cool, this literally has nothing to do with what was being discussed.
You're free to hate the character just as i personally hate the Queen.

Maybe if you're lucky the Dev will allow you to turn her into a mutant or wastelander.
OK to address your specific point. Harem games often, though not always, include intra-group consensual sharing. This wasn't that. This was hidden from the MC and fostered actions designed specifically to hurt the MC. You know another term for hurtful sharing that not all parties are aware of and have not approved? Cheating.

Additionally, the MC is given choices -- specifically whether or not to use Megan. My MC hadn't (don't stick your dick in crazy). She wasn't part of his harem.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
OK to address your specific point. Harem games often, though not always, include intra-group consensual sharing. This wasn't that. This was hidden from the MC and fostered actions designed specifically to hurt the MC. You know another term for hurtful sharing that not all parties are aware of and have not approved? Cheating.

Additionally, the MC is given choices -- specifically whether or not to use Megan. My MC hadn't (don't stick your dick in crazy). She wasn't part of his harem.
It's not cheating though.
You're not in a relationship with Taina nor Megan.

Have a nice day!

ukaking

Jun 20, 2020
Then stop complaining about NTR :)
are u actually joking?
i dont want to be in one because of this ntr scenario being created. i dont want to punish tania or megan. if their is a way to not pursue their respective stories i will be happy to do so. they love each other, let them love each other. i just want them to get the fuck out of my life. Tania lied to the MC, risked his life and a lot of lives were lost because of her and now she shall be forgiven just because initially she had planned to kill the MC and she did not. WOW...

Last edited:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
You are in a relationship with Taina. You are betrothed and (at least in my case) have been courting her since the start. She accepts your advances and does not disclose her other romantic/sexual involvements.
You are in an arranged marriage for political power. This was explained to you when she told you that you couldn't be the ruler of the north without having a blood claim to it. Which you don't even as of this update.

That's not a relationship. That's called being a parasite.

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes