KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I think the only thing Taina can do for redemption is to get the mc his sister. That was her promise from the beginning so far you helped her get what she wanted and she has not lifted a finger to help you only herself.
I don't think that would even "redeem" her.

I'd say the majority of the issues you had to deal with were either directly or indirectly caused by Taina. If she had cooperated in earnest with the mc from the get go, we probably would've had the sis.

I'm guessing she was the information leak leading to Fu's blackmail, probably convinced the queen to prevent the marriage, probably used Taina to cause chaos in her own home to get the queen to undermine the mc's efforts to get the sis.

An analogy: Offering someone a gift, then stabbing him in the gut, then saying "the original plan was stabbing you in the heart" then providing them with a trip to the emergency room and offering them the originally promised reward isn't a redemption; it's just the person turning out to be less shitty than absolute sewage tier.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I don't think that would even "redeem" her.

I'd say the majority of the issues you had to deal with were either directly or indirectly caused by Taina. If she had cooperated in earnest with the mc from the get go, we probably would've had the sis.

I'm guessing she was the information leak leading to Fu's blackmail, probably convinced the queen to prevent the marriage, probably used Taina to cause chaos in her own home to get the queen to undermine the mc's efforts to get the sis.

An analogy: Offering someone a gift, then stabbing him in the gut, then saying "the original plan was stabbing you in the heart" then providing them with a trip to the emergency room and offering them the originally promised reward isn't a redemption; it's just the person turning out to be less shitty than absolute sewage tier.
And one shouldn't go "Aw, you were very naughty but that's OK, we'll cuddle later when we go home. You're still running the household though!" while still in emergency.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Despite Taina's big betrayal, I still think Taina will have her redemption and prove she only loves MC and he is the most important person in her life right now. I think she has huge regrets and she knows she fucked up big time (twice actually). I think she is madly in love with MC but still cares about Megan as a friend because of their past and how they helped each other on very diffucult times. There is no way you are a third wheel in their relationship imo. Maybe at the very start but not now.

... Also the kiss thing, people say she didn't do anything but she is clearly in shock right there when you look at her face lol...
All right I'm gonna focus on this part of your post.

Is there any evidence whatsoever that Taina cares about the mc more than Megan? When Megan was talking shit about the mc, did Taina say "Don't talk about him like that!" or something? No, she said "Don't tell him what we were originally planning!"

When they kissed, did she say, "I can't do this with you anymore" or something?

She isn't even fucking repentant, she won't even admit all of her wrongdoings, she only apologized long after getting caught.

You know what she did for Megan? She undermined your authority. She leaked information that could kill you and prevent you from rescuing your si... friend (Something she originally promised.) She indirectly killed her own men, fomenting chaos in her own lands, freeing your hostages twice, then allowing a guy to sell your own harem, then put your life at risk, as well as people important to you. Just to keep her lover safe.

You know what she did for you? Choose not to kill you. Apologize after getting caught. Again why are people assuming the mc isn't a third wheel here?

Last edited:

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019

Is there any evidence whatsoever that Taina cares about the mc more than Megan? When Megan was talking shit about the mc, did Taina say "Don't talk about him like that!" or something? No, she said "Don't tell him what we were originally planning!"

She isn't even fucking repentant, she won't even admit all of her wrongdoings, she only apologized long after getting caught.

You know what she did for Megan? She undermined your authority. She leaked information that could kill you and prevent you from rescuing your si... friend (Something she originally promised.) She indirectly killed her own men, fomenting chaos in her own lands, put your life at risk, as well as people important to you. Just to keep her lover safe.

You know what she did for you? Choose not to kill you. Apologize after getting caught. Again why are people assuming the mc isn't a third wheel here?
Yeah the situation with Taina is probably irredeemable, but I withhold final judgement until the next update. I can't conceive of (a) keeping her as the Eye, (b) keeping her people in any position of power or trust, or (c) ever giving her another opportunity to betray the MC. If the dev doesn't clean house then it's not a game for me. I'd have her head on a pike decorating the wall.

Take a look at the sister of East (West? I switch them around) as a cautionary tale. Even as a prisoner, she's capable of arranging assassination attempts and her brother is at least as well respected and known as she is. The MC is not as well known as Taina. She cannot be allowed to be in a position where she can communicate to loyalists in the hold. Which probably means she cannot be allowed to live as you cannot know if Tonk or any random guard secretly supports her.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017

You know what she did for Megan? She undermined your authority. She leaked information that could kill you and prevent you from rescuing your si... friend (Something she originally promised.) She indirectly killed her own men, fomenting chaos in her own lands, freeing your hostages twice, then allowing a guy to sell your own harem, then put your life at risk, as well as people important to you. Just to keep her lover safe.

I mean I pretty much answered all the things you post here in my comment and I already said her betrayal was a big one. Also this is a harem game. You will OWN all the girls and fuck them at your will. So if you desperately want to pretend that mc is somehow a third-wheel and got NTR'ed (rofl) be my guest. I already put so much effort to explain things. I really like the story so far and I'm trusting the dev. Also again pretty sure you will have some choices regarding how you act towards her. If you don't like her then be cruel against her. I certainly won't. I want her to be with MC. Story wise, we need her for now because without Taina, we have no shit to sit on throne as Lord. She is the only reason we are a Lord and have all this power and girls. We were nobodies searching for our si... best friend which she was in pretty out of our reach in queen's palace

What the actual hell is this? Yeah I heard Taina is also responsible for 9/11!!! You guys are extreme I'm done with this converstation

Last edited:

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I mean I pretty much answered all the things you post here in my comment and I already said her betrayal was a big one. Also this is a harem game. You will OWN all the girls and fuck them at your will. So if you desperately want to pretend that mc is somehow a third-wheel and got NTR'ed (rofl) be my guest. I already put so much effort to explain things. I really like the story so far and I'm trusting the dev. Also again pretty sure you will have some choices regarding how you act towards her. If you don't like her then be cruel against her. I certainly won't. But story wise, we need her for now because without Taina, we have no shit to sit on throne as Lord. She is the only reason we are a Lord and have all this power and girls. We were nobodies. We wouldn't even get our sister back from Queens Palace if haven't met Taina in the first place

> I'm guessing she was the information leak leading to Fu's blackmail, probably convinced the queen to prevent the marriage, probably used Taina to cause chaos in her own home to get the queen to undermine the mc's efforts to get the sis.

What the actual hell is this? Yeah men I heard Taina is also responsible for 9/11!!!! You guys are extreme I'm done with his converstation
Basically your extremely large wall of text just says "you're wrong, I already said some evidence elsewhere, I just refuse to type it out in this post."

High quality evidence to prove your point on the subject, my arguments should be deleted.

Another thing that bothers me why not attack the queen to get the sister. who is on the queens side to stop you?
I think Dex and the men he commands could stop you, and I don't think the mc would be able to make it to safety all things considered if he managed to rescue his sis then rush out.

Dec 8, 2020
Another thing people saying it is not ntr if Megan was a guy this would have the tag. just because it was a girl and feels like a cheap setup to a threesome. she was his Fiancé and she was/is a li who did it for a lover and (humiliated/angered) the mc that is a lot like the definition of Ntr. when the dev said no ntr

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Like we say in my country, Taina is the kind of person that break your spine and then gift you a wheelchair. You need to be really dumb to be grateful because of the wheelchair she gave you..

And we also need to remind that Taina would be nothing more than her uncle's puppet if the MC hadn't have helped her to overthrow him. And what she does to repay the MC? ...she tries use to him as puppet just like her uncle did to her! ungrateful little bitch!

Here is what the MC should do - he should lock Taina away, far from the people's sight, use Megan as hostage to keep Taina in check and force her to make occasional public appearances to show support to the MC in front of the peasants.
He should use her as puppet just like she deserves.

I know it's just a fictional story where one character can shoot another in the back and next minute fall desperately in love with him, but after all Taina did against the MC, directly or indirectly, it would not make any sense to believe she's in love with him. But again, a fictional story doesn't need to make sense...:rolleyes:

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
is dex on her side?
Dex is on his own side, but he had her ear, and for now, without the queen, he has nothing. If he loses her favor, he loses all of his power.
Another thing people saying it is not ntr if Megan was a guy this would have the tag. just because it was a girl and feels like a cheap setup to a threesome. she was his Fiancé and she was/is a li who did it for a lover and (humiliated/angered) the mc that is a lot like the definition of Ntr. when the dev said no ntr
When you are fucking around with both of them, no, it doesn't fit the definition. Your concubines fucking each other is not NTR ...not even if they love each other, and even if they did more than kiss since you met, which we don't actually know.

And like I said before, based on the timing, it was you doing the cucking, not the other way around. They were cheating on each other, with you, not the other way around.

Someone having sex before you meet them, is not them cheating on you.

Yes, Taina betrayed us, in a number of ways, but not like that.
And we also need to remind that Taina would be nothing more than her uncle's puppet if the MC hadn't have helped her to overthrow him. And what she does to repay the MC? ...she tries use to him as puppet just like her uncle did to her! ungrateful little bitch!
Her PLAN was to use him as a puppet for a bit and kill him, but she never actually did that. She changed the plan as soon as she got to know you (or maybe she just found she wasn't able to kill anyone, didn't have the stomach for it, depending on if you were an asshole or nice, lol).

Dec 8, 2020
Taina was not a concubines at the time she was the fiancé and if she was not cheating then the kiss and lovers backstory was pointless.I believe you can help a friend.... the lovers was put to be a cheap threesome. i think the dev believes girl on girl is not ntr. also the queen is doing sexual things with your sister. that is ntr or rape so the mc is taking his time as the queen rapes her or it cant be ntr because the queen lacks the tool for peoples definition.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Taina was not a concubines at the time she was the fiancé and if she was not cheating then the kiss and lovers backstory was pointless.I believe you can help a friend.... the lovers was put to be a cheap threesome. i think the dev believes girl on girl is not ntr. also the queen is doing sexual things with your sister. that is ntr or rape so the mc is taking his time as the queen rapes her or it cant be ntr because the queen lacks the tool for peoples definition.
No, she was not an official concubine then, but she was still part of the group of girls you were doing sex stuff with. Girls you are doing sex stuff with having a sexual history is NOT NTR by any definition.

Dec 8, 2020
So she gets kissed in front of you and said nothing about it a point in the column of it is not in the past. So if you see your fiancé...... kissing a ex after betraying you for her ex. And i think you can Avoid sleeping with everyone i think but not 100% And would you be defending it if it was a guy ex.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
But having sex with your enemy is, and if isn't, should be...
It is a number of things I don't like, but it isn't necessarily NTR, that would depend on other circumstances. However, this does not and should not change opinions on what she did, even if we labeled it HBO or ACDC instead of NTR it would be the same action and the label don't matter. This discussion is a bit of a reversal. NTR describes a certain story element that you may like or not like (opinions seem divided if I'm gathering it right from multiple discussions) but you like or dislike them because of what they are not because of what label they carry.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
But she having sex with your enemy is, and if isn't, should be...
She isn't though, they have not done anything sexual together since you met. That kiss was the first thing since they met you (WoG).
So she gets kissed in front of you and said nothing about it a point in the column of it is not in the past. So if you see your fiancé...... kissing a ex after betraying you for her ex. And i think you can Avoid sleeping with everyone i think but not 100% And would you be defending it if it was a guy ex.
The "ex" is the one who initiated the kiss here, not the other way around. She didn't fight her off because obviously she still has feelings for her, we knew that for a while.

If you are so insecure that a kiss triggers your NTR trigger (after you have been doing things with both of them), then you have issues we can't deal with here, but there is no possible way this fits the definition of you getting cucked, if anything, it's the other way around, and she more or less said she is okay with it, so cuckqueen is closer to the truth.

• Angry
Reactions: EJW
3.60 star(s) 57 Votes