eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Goddamnit, I can imagine. Was thinking about supporting this(emperor level). But with the whole Taina thing,I'm in wait and see mode.
I'm pretty sure the conclusion of the traitor quest will be cliche or anticlimactic as fuck, and rewarding only for those who are into girl on girl action. Taina will be a "good girl" from now on, if we go down the cliche road, she'll earn her forgiveness by saving the MC's life, and if not he'll just forgive her the moment she'll let him put his dick inside her. Then they'll end up in a polyamorous relationship with Megan because "girl on girl=hot"...

Fulmdiddy10

Apr 21, 2019
I'm soo confused. Every time I go to talk to the Horde leader he tells me to come back later. I still haven't had Pamela show up, I have no active quests, other than Lori's revenge, which says wait for next version, and all I can do with Taina is a bj. What am I supposed to be doing? Is there a walk through?

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
I'm soo confused. Every time I go to talk to the Horde leader he tells me to come back later. I still haven't had Pamela show up, I have no active quests, other than Lori's revenge, which says wait for next version, and all I can do with Taina is a bj. What am I supposed to be doing? Is there a walk through?
Horde leader contents not available yet. To see pmela, implement sexual punishment law by talking with taina. No walkthrough needed here

Reactions: TheDevian

Fulmdiddy10

Apr 21, 2019
Horde leader contents not available yet. To see pmela, implement sexual punishment law by talking with taina. No walkthrough needed here
Ok, is there anymore content after I get the Horde Camp, and find out that Taina is the traitor? Or are there more missions still?

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Ok, is there anymore content after I get the Horde Camp, and find out that Taina is the traitor? Or are there more missions still?
No more mission contents after that, as of now. But there are punishment scene related with taina with latest teaser update

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
I wonder whether there are more traitors with mc.
Who is the informer gave information to fu that taina is not mc's real girlfriend ? & Who gave information to queen that she can't control mc without vica ?
For me, it was clearly Taina that informed Fu that she wasn't MC's real girlfriend. And Taina also knew Vica is MC's sister, so that was her that told the queen too.

Reactions: Aioria619 and Paapi

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
I didn't think the queen knew vica was his sister :unsure:
The queen know Vica is an important person to the MC.

And since the queen demand to be present at first, one can also see the way she push the MC to perform sexual acts with Vica as a twisted way of tormenting both MC and her sister, before knowing, of course, that he would actually enjoy it.

I don't think that's the case anyway, but someone could still see it that way...

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
The queen know Vica is an important person to the MC.

And since the queen demand to be present at first, one can also see the way she push the MC to perform sexual acts with Vica as a twisted way of tormenting both MC and her sister, before knowing, of course, that he would actually enjoy it.

I don't think that's the case anyway, but someone could still see it that way...
I'm pretty sure she just picked up on how the MC wants to acquire Vica for a weak reason and guessed there's a hidden reason. The queen may also just get off on voyeurism and/or having the power to make two people who aren't comfortable perform sexual acts on each other. Also, it may be a way of trying to suss out the real reason - if the MC wanted Vica for his harem, he'd be perfectly eager to have sex with her.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm pretty sure she just picked up on how the MC wants to acquire Vica for a weak reason and guessed there's a hidden reason. The queen may also just get off on voyeurism and/or having the power to make two people who aren't comfortable perform sexual acts on each other. Also, it may be a way of trying to suss out the real reason - if the MC wanted Vica for his harem, he'd be perfectly eager to have sex with her.
She is clearly bi, possibly even favoring women, and has a desire to have fun with Vica too, so that could also be playing a factor.

Also, she loves to lord her power over people. :p

That said, with all the spies around, who knows who know what? :whistle:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Ima make Ully my MC's wife. Then MC and Tom are gonna wreck Fu. Big brain shit. Lol
Not giga brain enough. First you gotta kill the Queen and pin it on Fu. Then have the oaf for brains guard acknowledge you as the new king, marry Vica and implement her as queen. Then take Ully as a 2nd Wife and forge an alliance with Tom, Marry Cathrine forge another alliance with the Horde, Marry that girl in the wasteland and forge an alliance with them. The shit down Fu's throat.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Not giga brain enough. First you gotta kill the Queen and pin it on Fu. Then have the oaf for brains guard acknowledge you as the new king, marry Vica and implement her as queen. Then take Ully as a 2nd Wife and forge an alliance with Tom, Marry Cathrine forge another alliance with the Horde, Marry that girl in the wasteland and forge an alliance with them. The shit down Fu's throat.
Nah, if you kill the queen, you can't make her your sex slave.

Kill Fu, pin the murder on Dex, say the queen ordered it, and turn the people against her, add her to the harem as 'punishment'....

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019

Kill Fu, pin the murder on Dex, say the queen ordered it, and turn the people against her, add her to the harem as 'punishment'....
Yeah i mean this works too...
But i don't like the queen. I'd rather she fall over dead than get an ounce of pleasure from being used as a cum rag.

• Haha

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Agreed. So maybe change the original idea to "Get the queen into your private quarters where she will stay - on her own accord, voluntarily, the guards and the triple lock have nothing to do with it. Somehow fake a murder and put it on Fu."

• Haha

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yeah i mean this works too...
But i don't like the queen. I'd rather she fall over dead than get an ounce of pleasure from being used as a cum rag.
How about a trade then? I'll take your queen, you'll take my Taina?

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes