Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Danka were already one of my favourite even before taina stabbing mc from back.
Now my mc Wish to convert both megan & taina to cuckqueen & he is thinking about locking both of them in chasitity belt!!

By the by, what is meaning of variable " taina peace started" & "taina Peace over" ???

Now, Why there is no option to "punish" Megan ??
It was there when tsug is alive. My mc was a fool he "punished" Megan gently during that time.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Now, Why there is no option to "punish" Megan ??
It was there when tsug is alive. My mc was a fool he "punished" Megan gently during that time.
Because he didn't have time to make new versions of the scenes without him there yet. He left the option to 'remember' the old one in the meantime, but other things had to be done first. Hopefully, like with Taina, we will get more options to punish her later. :whistle:

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
This is probably the first game in which I really liked the sandbox and management mechanics. It can be seen that the developer knew what he was doing.

There are an interesting main plot and side quests.

Interesting characters. The author managed to create probably the cutest girls of all on this site. Especially Lori. I want to hug her and not let go)

So far, one of the best games in its genre on the site. Looking forward to the next update

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
// This is probably the first game in which I really liked the sandbox and management mechanics \\ probably because of the perfect quest log. Sandbox is shit without it

Reactions: Anonimed and m4pII

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
About Taina

I have sexual punishments on,so if the punishment for thievery is anal,or a blow job,how is the punishment for a literal TRAITOR lighter?

My MC would have his way with both Meghan,and Taina. Then when he was done he'd have them in stocks in the town square,facing each other,with free use wrote on them,while his whole army,and anyone else who wanted too,could take a turn.

And I'd invite Dex to watch.

Hey,Dex, you love Taina so much you're gonna love this.

Also Adams mom is super hot

Last edited:

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
// My MC would have his way with both Meghan,and Taina. Then when he was done he'd have them in stocks in the town square,facing each other,with free use wrote on them,while his whole army,and anyone else who wanted too,could take a turn.

And I'd invite Dex to watch.

Hey,Dex, you love Taina so much you're gonna love this. //

I think it is not possible (taina) as per the story. Because to the queen & company, taina is mc's future wife. Not a concubine.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
I wonder whether there are more traitors with mc.
Who is the informer gave information to fu that taina is not mc's real girlfriend ? & Who gave information to queen that she can't control mc without vica ?

Last edited:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
My moneys on Honk,the guy Taina recommended.
And the guy she's gonna spend a big part of her day with, because she's now a "concubine"... Her punishment is making it easier for her to plot against the MC for a third time. It's actually a brilliant plan! She's so used to fucking him over behind his back, she won't know how to do it with his blessing! She'll be confused for days!

Reactions: Aioria619

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
And the guy she's gonna spend a big part of her day with, because she's now a "concubine"... Her punishment is making it easier for her to plot against the MC for a third time. It's actually a brilliant plan! She's so used to fucking him over behind his back, she won't know how to do it with his blessing! She'll be confused for days!

Goddamnit, I can imagine. Was thinking about supporting this(emperor level). But with the whole Taina thing,I'm in wait and see mode.

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes