acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Yeah, you, folks, can start a "Not a fan" fan-club.

I didn't really read the discussion, but it seems the traitor quest has hurt many people as if the traitor was a real person. Thank you for that.

I believe I said it only to my patrons, so I'd like to share this info with you here. The combination of HS and renpy is not suitable enough for the games I want to make. HS is a very old engine with a so-so (thanks to mods) art, and I don't like the HS2's picture either. Renpy is good for VN, but if you take a step to the side of it, renpy immediately strikes back. Also, 2D limits me and make the development boring (simply adding a girl to the harem becomes a time-consuming process, because I have to cut out "click on her" pic at day/evening, then "talk to her" day/ evening, then add new code lines for showing them at the proper time, and other chore things) when in 3D I can just put a girl there and spend time on something more interesting.

That's why I decided to switch to Unreal Engine. I already have some experience working in it, so I'll be able to make cool enough art right from the start. You can check this demo's image (a wip made by me from scratch):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can't see limits when I'm working in UE, and I like this feeling! That's why I will continue to evolve in this direction, and the next game will use UE4 (or UE5). Ofc, my patrons will get more info, and some of them will get a chance to play alpha/beta versions.

Anticipating the question, if Lord King will be finished, I answer: "It will". This project is unprofitable for me, but I like the game and girls. I have a story and I want to tell it. The development of this game is a priority.
I've seen a few impressive games in UE. It probably is a better medium for the types of games you want to make. Also suppose I should have prefaced before that though I'm not a fan of how the traitor quest turned out, I am still a fan and patreon of Lord King.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I've seen a few impressive games in UE. It probably is a better medium for the types of games you want to make. Also suppose I should have prefaced before that though I'm not a fan of how the traitor quest turned out, I am still a fan and patreon of Lord King.
Megan wasn't too faithful to her husband or her lover. Plus she is broken as fuck. Not kink shaming if crazy is your thing more power to ya but don't paint her faithful or sane :p

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Megan seems the most fit to be a queen so far
lol perhaps, if your Queen is Boudica, or Agripina the Younger. :ROFLMAO:
She really doesn't fit the bill of "regal" for me. Opposite end of the scale, really. She's closer to a crackhead hooker, than a Queen, in my eyes.
Personally, I'd say that the blue girl, from the mutant camp, is more Queen material, than Harley Quinn with a bomb stuffed up her snatch is.

Last edited:

TadStrange

Sep 16, 2019
So now that the shitstorm has calmed down and I've read through all the posts, I can definitely take part in this and say this update had so many unexpected turn arounds. Though I will say surprisingly I'm not even phased by this update, while playing I started to keep notes of stuff leading up to this. Things weren't lining up and it made no sense who the rat within the ranks could be without us knowing our staff as is. If I recall right we actually fired the old staff and took in new ones. The way megan and her husband slipped away the first time had me calling sus cause they had little to no way of figuring out shit was hitting the fan prior to it. Someone had to have tipped them off, there were other things leading up in how Taina acted which was what left me curious about her intentions. I mean her intro into the story and as one of the main characters was, by all means, suspicious af.

I honestly don't see how NOT locking her away can really solve the issue. Like you're basically allowing her to continue as she pleases and who knows what else she could be having in store for the updates coming. Having her as the Ear is interesting, but it's also like she may as well be in a cage as she does so. Pretty sure Tink is curious of the situation because of dialogue alone and they tend to know about everything regarding the Harem and her especially. She can still be an advisor of sorts while being royally imprisoned where no one has to know or will see anything of her. Just because she's heiress doesn't make sense to me as to why she cannot be punished. Though that's just my take on it.

PS: Cat and Lori best girls.

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
It should be right at the beginning, directly after entering your name. Maybe you accidentally double hit the enter button?
Was definitely there for me, too.
Surely must've been an unknowing double-tap, as you say.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I think mc needs a computer / phone to change name & relationship with him and npc's
A computer/phone? In the post apocalypse? :ROFLMAO:
Let's just bust out the iPhone, call tech support and get them how here and hook you up to the satellites... We can make the slaves ride a bike to generate power to charge it. :LOL:
156_v_7Nq-d1VZdaXhcVho8_leisure-suit-larry-2-ending x240.jpg

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 57 Votes