sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Well, that sounds like a kink to me, no kink shaming please ;)

While I am not entirely happy with how easy she gets off (for now at least), the reasons for why it would be imprudent to drop her altogether, whether it be blowing her brain into smithereens or just letting her rot next to her betrothed, are given in the game. And while not entirely fulfilling within a fantasy context, we're also playing a politics game here, and already in "good" countries you sometimes have to drive bargains even though they are against everything you stand for, even more so within this universe. Maybe, as somebody suggested, while it isn't feasible to create two entirely different lines with or without Traitoraina, a short spinoff with a cathartic revenge and then a game over because you lost the basis of your power would be possible. On the other hand, being given an option you really prefer and having it end in a loss may alienate some players even more. Then again, these are always problems when you have a story that also needs a villain and not only happy housemates and landladies frolicking around the pool with rainbows and unicorns and all that.
She was absolutely necessary up to the point when the queen recognized MC's claim. Then she became convenient, helpful, and useful. Keeping someone in a position of power in your court who has shown a propensity -- at best -- for depraved indifference to your wellbeing in an environment of deep political intrigue is suicidal.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Not really though. You can "play politics" and still punish her. You can keep her locked up somewhere, all alone 24/7, except for every once in a while, when you'll take her out for 10-15 minutes, to show her off to people, before she returns to her new "home". And she will have to cooperate because otherwise her girlfriend might end up in some kind of accident...

<snip>
Until you fall over from poison much like West (East?) almost did when his sister, kept under constant guard and imprisoned, managed to arrange. Taina, who has stronger ties at court than the MC, is much more dangerous.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Gosh so many Taina haters. Taina will get punished, after that she will get her redemption somehow (maybe she will hurt or maybe even try to kill Megan in order to protect mc dunno. Or she puts her life in danger to protect mc. There will be something I'm pretty sure ) . Then she will prove that she only loves and completely loyal to mc now and they will be really happy if player wants to have a relationship with her ofc. Please ignore the haters ArchonStudio ! . Love will win in the end <3

Btw as for the Megan. I'm pretty sure she will fall in love with MC too. This is a harem game guys. We will get them all in the end. Including fucking Queen! Relax

Also some people talk about getting cucked by taina. What??? We literally fuck everything that moves... We fuck brides before wedding nights if the couple cannot pay taxes, we fuck criminal girls publicly. We fuck girls near their husbands. We fucked multiple girls in front of Taina ( even fucked a girl when mc was in the same bed with Taina) when MC clearly knows she fell for him (that's kinda why their plan failed like megan said. Taina attached to mc too much). Nobody can cuck MC. Again relax... If you don't like Taina then don't start a relationship with her and ignore her. Her sex scenes are all optional anyways. I for one impatiently waiting for the next story scenes of Taina
You mean the love between Megan and Taina? Yeah, I'm sure it will prevail in the end...

I'm pretty sure that this is supposed to be some kind of setup for a poly-relationship between the three of them, which is something I personally have zero interest in. Like I said before I don't like playing the third wheel, especially in a harem game.

I still have no clue where you got the idea that Taina will prove herself by leaving Megan for the MC and you keep repeating that. We just found out that all she's been doing all this time was trying to find a way to release her, no matter the consequences. She's obviously the person she cares about the most, since she keeps risking everyone's life for her freedom. If that wasn't the case, and for some strange reason you are right, the dev should have make her at least react differently to that kiss and reject it. Now they are an established couple. Not former lovers or just two women who found comfort to each other for a little while, but still a couple.

Now, about not starting a relationship with Taina, sure you can always do that, but it would be nice to know that about ten months ago and not after the 9th release... Honestly I'll most likely skip anything that has to do with her from now on, because I really don't fell like replaying the whole thing just to reject her. She's thankfully not my favourite character (she was up there though), so what bothers me most about that last update is how the MC handled the whole thing, but I can see how this... plot twist can piss off the people who had her as their "main girl" in more ways than that.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
She was absolutely necessary up to the point when the queen recognized MC's claim. Then she became convenient, helpful, and useful. Keeping someone in a position of power in your court who has shown a propensity -- at best -- for depraved indifference to your wellbeing in an environment of deep political intrigue is suicidal.
But if the claim gets weakened, e. g. by the "traditional" rulers not supporting the new one anymore, the intrigue wouldn't become less as well. Sure, you're the lord now, but way more other people may find a way to convince the "public" that you should be gotten rid of. And you have no claim to be the Lord of Nord other than that you are - that claim is easily replaced by any successor. Especially since you yourself got rid of the reason you became lord. Overthrowing a whole ruling family is a different beast. Which may work and establish a new family of course, but in the end you only have two trustworthy people around you anyway - one of which isn't very capable of anything - and everybody else is a potential killer. Granted, a double traitor is a special case and you have to weigh the pros and cons, but all I am saying is: it is not totally unreasonable to keep her around. There may be better ways, but they do come at a risk. Keeping her is a risk as well, so I also don't want to say that is the only way that can be taken.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
But if the claim gets weakened, e. g. by the "traditional" rulers not supporting the new one anymore, the intrigue wouldn't become less as well. Sure, you're the lord now, but way more other people may find a way to convince the "public" that you should be gotten rid of. And you have no claim to be the Lord of Nord other than that you are - that claim is easily replaced by any successor. Especially since you yourself got rid of the reason you became lord. Overthrowing a whole ruling family is a different beast. Which may work and establish a new family of course, but in the end you only have two trustworthy people around you anyway - one of which isn't very capable of anything - and everybody else is a potential killer. Granted, a double traitor is a special case and you have to weigh the pros and cons, but all I am saying is: it is not totally unreasonable to keep her around. There may be better ways, but they do come at a risk. Keeping her is a risk as well, so I also don't want to say that is the only way that can be taken.
It is completely unreasonable to keep her around once her lack of loyalty is proven. You are correct, the MC is in a precarious position. A circumstance that cannot tolerate a leadership position held by someone specifically conspiring against your wishes/interests.

Frankly, it is head-on-a-pike time. The only way to establish dominance in the brutal/violent heavy-intrigue society we are shown is to not show weakness and to strike early and with purpose.

I liked Taina. I was hoping for a long term relationship with her as romantic wife. Now, I'll wait for the next update before deciding whether to drop the game. The situation is pretty unredeemable.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Also some people talk about getting cucked by taina. What??? We literally fuck everything that moves... We fuck brides before wedding nights if the couple cannot pay taxes, we fuck criminal girls publicly. We fuck girls near their husbands. We fucked multiple girls in front of Taina ( even fucked a girl when mc was in the same bed with Taina) when MC clearly knows she fell for him (that's kinda why their plan failed like megan said. Taina attached to mc too much). Nobody can cuck MC. Yeah Taina made a huge betrayal and yes she made it twice. But there is nothing indicates that Taina was in sexual relationship with Megan after she fell in love with mc. Taina can perfectly love Megan as a friend and tried to protect her for the sake of the past. For the kiss, Taina didn't even kiss back or anything and got ashamed after it. Also it's funny that some of you guys gets your pants on fire with a single kiss while mc fucks a girl analy in front of Taina rofl. If some of you thinks Taina wants to kill MC right now I don't know what to say. She had plenty of chances to kill mc and if she really wanted to kill mc, mc wouldn't be alive now. Again relax... If some of you don't like Taina then don't start a relationship with her and ignore her. Her sex scenes are all optional anyways. I for one impatiently waiting for the next story scenes of her. This is really my last message about this topic. I really got tired of talking about this
Regarding brides, in my game I abolished that law, the same about sexual punishment and fuck criminal girls publicly. Just to make it clear that not everyone has those laws activated.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Why in every game here we have to be pseudo-cucked? Is it too hard making a game that doesn't involve a third person in every relationship?
You seem to have been playing a different set of games than me. In my experience this rarely happens (outside of games which go for kinks in that direction specifically). The number of games where you can get any girls without any real competition in my experience is way higher than the number of games where you have to make do with potential threats (as in "they really get with other people and it's not just a McGuffin", and again talking about games which do not have cucking as a selling point). So while I personally also do not like the development, it certainly isn't the end of the world as we know it.

And I feel fine.

Reactions: isotope
D

Deleted member 1371216

You seem to have been playing a different set of games than me. In my experience this rarely happens (outside of games which go for kinks in that direction specifically). The number of games where you can get any girls without any real competition in my experience is way higher than the number of games where you have to make do with potential threats (as in "they really get with other people and it's not just a McGuffin", and again talking about games which do not have cucking as a selling point). So while I personally also do not like the development, it certainly isn't the end of the world as we know it.

And I feel fine.
There are games I've played recently and have similar relations that annoy me like the one we have here with Taina and Megan.

Cure my Addiction: Emily-Linda and at the point I dropped the game Amy was hinted to start a relationship with another woman.
The Visit: Aunt and gf (who's a bitch btw)
Being a Dik: Josy-Maya. Although I don't care about this one because there are lots of other girls I prefer.

And I don't mind competition at all (perfect example is Culture Shock, either lose the girls to other guys or win them over). But I do mind MC agreeing to have these kind of relations and join as the third wheel.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Gosh so many Taina haters. Taina will get punished, after that she will get her redemption somehow (maybe she will hurt or maybe even try to kill Megan in order to protect mc dunno. Or she puts her life in danger to protect mc. There will be something I'm pretty sure ) . Then she will prove that she only loves and completely loyal to mc now and they will be really happy if player wants to have a relationship with her ofc. Please ignore the haters ArchonStudio ! . Love will win in the end <3

Btw as for the Megan. I'm pretty sure she will fall in love with MC too. The girl got raped by her father and she is not mentally stable. MC will probably try to heal her as the game progress and I think he will succed. This is a harem game guys. We will get them all in the end. Including fucking Queen! Relax. Also if you cannot handle girls in the harem having fun with each other with the approval and control of mc, you might want to avoid many of the harem games. There will most likely be threesomes, foursomes...etc with MC as the sole male and full of other girls having sex together. It's all good fun. Not saying this game will include this and I won't suprise if it is. I for one cannot wait for mother-daughter duo in our harem to take action with mc.

Also some people talk about getting cucked by taina. What??? We literally fuck everything that moves... We fuck brides before wedding nights if the couple cannot pay taxes, we fuck criminal girls publicly. We fuck girls near their husbands. We fucked multiple girls in front of Taina ( even fucked a girl when mc was in the same bed with Taina) when MC clearly knows she fell for him (that's kinda why their plan failed like megan said. Taina attached to mc too much). Nobody can cuck MC. Yeah Taina made a huge betrayal and yes she made it twice. But there is nothing indicates that Taina was in sexual relationship with Megan after she fell in love with mc. Taina can perfectly love Megan as a friend and tried to protect her for the sake of the past. For the kiss, Taina didn't even kiss back or anything and got ashamed after it. Also it's funny that some of you guys gets your pants on fire with a single kiss while mc fucks a girl analy in front of Taina rofl. If some of you thinks Taina wants to kill MC right now I don't know what to say. She had plenty of chances to kill mc and if she really wanted to kill mc, mc wouldn't be alive now. Again relax... If some of you don't like Taina then don't start a relationship with her and ignore her. Her sex scenes are all optional anyways. I for one impatiently waiting for the next story scenes of her. This is really my last message about this topic. I really got tired of talking about this
I can't tell if you are just trolling or you really believe things that way. I hope trolling.

I appreciate ArchonStudio and this vn. It's a unique and great vn. The twist of Tania betraying the mc doesn't bother me either it's good storytelling.

That said if you are right and she magically turns against her lover and falls for the mc that would be bullshit. It's great that some of you want to believe in the best of everybody but the mc would be a moron or a masochist to invite her back and let her betray him a third time.

Tania and Megan were having a sexual relationship while the most the mc got was fingering her. That is being cucked. It wasn't just "one kiss". Nor was the kiss what shamed her. It was getting caught endangering so many people's lives for her lover.

I get that the dev probably thought no one would have issue with the mc being used and then betrayed so that we are stuck with her being the ear still but other than that big mistake the dev is doing an awesome job.

Hopefully the dev won't force a redemption story. I feel hate towards that, like how some feel about ntr it would sicken me. You shouldn't give a person a third chance to hurt and betray you, ever.

These are just my opinions alone as a fan of this vn.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I can't tell if you are just trolling or you really believe things that way. I hope trolling.

Tania and Megan were having a sexual relationship while the most the mc got was fingering her.
What in the hell? There is absolutely nothing says that Taina and Megan were sexual relationship AFTER MC and Taina get closed. That's why Taina's plan failed. She got too attached to MC. Currently I'm 100% sure she would choose MC to Megan everyday. She let Megan escape to a mutant filled deserts which she also demand a promise that Megan wouldn't return to city ever. Taina even begged MC to exile them so she wouldn't have do things behind his back. Yeah it's stupid that she believed her long time friend-lover 2 times but she wanted to believe because she doesn't want her getting killed. Again what Taina did was extremely stupid. But It has nothing to do with Taina wants to kill mc. I'm not justfying her betrayal at all but aim for her betrayal wasn't to took mc out of the picture. Maybe plan was the eleminate MC at somepoint but it changed over the course. She could've easily kill MC and his friends and put megan and his husband in the charge. Pretty sure even Megan's ex husband were have more rights to the throne then MC without Taina. MC was a regular as wastelander before meeting Taina

Also there is not even a single sexual scene in the game with Taina-Megan in the game. Not even a single one. The game doesn't even imply that they were having sex while Taina was kinda in a relationship with MC. Where is the cuck-ntr in this? Dude I'm anti-ntr as fuck but some of you guys really acts like incels sorry. If you don't like Taina, ignore her. Again her sexual scenes or and her love relationship is completely and utterly optional. ArchonStudio puts most of the things optional anyways. As for story ofc Taina will remain as a love interest if you choose to. The game hinted fuck tons of times that she has fallen for MC. But if you don't believe her feelings, just don't choose her as a love intersts. It's simple as that. Not everbody can like all the characters in the game. Especially games with a big cast like this. That's why things are optional. It's a fucking harem game ffs ofc we will have a chance for all the girls falling in love with mc which probably will include even Megan as well. Love and be in a relationship with girls you want and ignore the rest. Easy as that. You have the options

Last edited:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
There are games I've played recently and have similar relations that annoy me like the one we have here with Taina and Megan.

Cure my Addiction: Emily-Linda and at the point I dropped the game Amy was hinted to start a relationship with another woman.
The Visit: Aunt and gf (who's a bitch btw)
Being a Dik: Josy-Maya. Although I don't care about this one because there are lots of other girls I prefer.

And I don't mind competition at all (perfect example is Culture Shock, either lose the girls to other guys or win them over). But I do mind MC agreeing to have these kind of relations and join as the third wheel.
In none of this MC is a third wheel. While I hate that bitch Linda and I think Emily-Linda scenes are overused, Linda is nothing but a glorified fucktoy for mc-emily. Dialogues of the characters clearly tells you that. Linda especially says that there is no love going on between her and emily and it's all for fun and they agreed on that. Linda wants to fuck everything that moves. She wants to have sex with you and all the girls in the ship. She is a nympho. There is no love between Emily-Linda or MC-Linda. You are in no way a third wheel on that. If anything Linda is a third wheel (which she is not even that). In one of the dialogues mc-emily says to Linda that they don't want to invite her too much on their sexlife. She is not even a wheel. Again she is nothing but a fucktoy for MC and Emily to pleasure themselves and Linda is more than fine with that. On the other hand Emily is in love with MC big time. I agree Emily-Linda scenes ( you have 100x more scenes with either of them then their scenes anyways. they only have 1-2 sex scenes afaik. you can even join that scenes anyways) are over-used in the game but there is no way you are thirdwheel on this. There are even funny scenes like Linda-Emily night scene. It happens if you ignore Emily all day, you can fuck linda in the ass while ignoring Emily on that scene. Emily even put her ass in front of MC to fuck her but mc didn't care. lol. Also afaik Linda will be gone at somepoint too. She is a side character in the end. But I also don't like her and want her out of the picture so I agree on that one

For visit. Your aunt got horny and plan for threesome. I agree with you about gf being a slut. Yeah your gf kinda cheats on you that time with your aunt but there was no love or even a relationship with aunt-gf. She wanted to experience with a girl and got horny. That happened once. Not defending the act but it wasn't because your gf falling in love with your aunt. There is no ending for three of them together either. You either be with your gf or your aunt. There was no third wheel situation in there either

For BDK. Yeah it's closest to a third wheel but not really. Joisy-Maya was in a relationship way before mc. Both of the girls seperately fell in love with MC and cheat their girlfriends with MC. Pretty sure you can able to steal either Maya or Joisy from the other one at the end. Both girls probably will have seperate route and end in the future. They will choose you in the end because they love you more if you go for their seperate routes. Also bdk has too many love interest already and it's only normal for the dev wants to spice things about a little with only 2 of them. You can completely ignore them focus on the other girls. It's not a harem game anyways. Jill is the n1 girl for me in that game so I didn't bother too much.

I mean I hate when a single dick out of's mc enters enters a vagina of the love or potential love interest of mc in the games. It's a huge turn off and sometimes a dealbreaker for me BUT girls having fun with each other (as long as mc is in the control) is fine. Sometimes it even makes the girls sexier for me I love fully Vanilla games too but I'm okay with devs spice things up with a female time to time as long as it's not overused or it's something serious. Some of the harem style of games sometimes needs it in order to prevent the game become too stale. Not everygame needs to have that but it fits on some of them. Also we generally fuck that female too anyways :ROFLMAO: Jokes asides you do you. I understand why you annoyed by that scenes because I got annoyed by them in that games too but I just don't agree with the mc being a third wheel in the games you listed. Girl on girl scenes are mostly there because fan service and to make threesomes. Mc will always get the girl or girls he wants

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
What in the hell? There is absolutely nothing says that Taina and Megan were sexual relationship AFTER MC and Taina get closed. That's why Taina's plan failed. She got too attached to MC. Currently I'm 100% sure she would choose MC to Megan everyday. She let Megan escape to a mutant filled deserts which she also demand a promise that Megan wouldn't return to city ever. Taina even begged MC to exile them so she wouldn't have do things behind his back. Yeah it's stupid that she believed her long time friend-lover 2 times but she wanted to believe because she doesn't want her getting killed. Again what Taina did was extremely stupid. But It has nothing to do with Taina wants to kill mc. I'm not justfying her betrayal at all but aim for her betrayal wasn't to took mc out of the picture. Maybe plan was the eleminate MC at somepoint but it changed over the course. She could've easily kill MC and his friends and put megan and his husband in the charge. Pretty sure even Megan's ex husband were have more rights to the throne then MC without Taina. MC was a regular as wastelander before meeting Taina

Also there is not even a single sexual scene in the game with Taina-Megan in the game. Not even a single one. The game doesn't even imply that they were having sex while Taina was kinda in a relationship with MC. Where is the cuck-ntr in this? Dude I'm anti-ntr as fuck but some of you guys really acts like an incels sorry. If you don't like Taina, ignore her. Again her sexual scenes or and her love relationship is completely and utterly optional. ArchonStudio puts most of the things optional anyways. As for story ofc Taina will remain as a love interest if you choose to. The game hinted fuck tons of times that she has fallen for MC. But if you don't believe her feelings, just don't choose her as a love intersts. It's simple as that. Not everbody can like all the characters in the game. Especially games with a big cast like this. That's why things are optional. It's a fucking harem game ffs ofc we will have a chance for all the girls falling in love with mc which probably will include even Megan as well. Love and be in a relationship with girls you want and ignore the rest. Easy as that. You have the options
Name calling really? So it is just trolling for you then. Just because you don't agree with someone's point of view it's very immature to resort to name calling.

My point is not about her being an LI because she was fucking Megan my point is that she is a betraying bitch for endangering everyone the mc cares about and all the deaths she caused twice. Why would I want a friend like that? Let alone a lover.

I was enjoying our debate until you resorted to name calling in your tantrum. Good day.

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Seems I'm not the only one who wasn't a fan of the outcome with the traitor quest.
Yeah, you, folks, can start a "Not a fan" fan-club.

I didn't really read the discussion, but it seems the traitor quest has hurt many people as if the traitor was a real person. Thank you for that.

I believe I said it only to my patrons, so I'd like to share this info with you here. The combination of HS and renpy is not suitable enough for the games I want to make. HS is a very old engine with a so-so (thanks to mods) art, and I don't like the HS2's picture either. Renpy is good for VN, but if you take a step to the side of it, renpy immediately strikes back. Also, 2D limits me and make the development boring (simply adding a girl to the harem becomes a time-consuming process, because I have to cut out "click on her" pic at day/evening, then "talk to her" day/ evening, then add new code lines for showing them at the proper time, and other chore things) when in 3D I can just put a girl there and spend time on something more interesting.

That's why I decided to switch to Unreal Engine. I already have some experience working in it, so I'll be able to make cool enough art right from the start. You can check this demo's image (a wip made by me from scratch):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can't see limits when I'm working in UE, and I like this feeling! That's why I will continue to evolve in this direction, and the next game will use UE4 (or UE5). Ofc, my patrons will get more info, and some of them will get a chance to play alpha/beta versions.

Anticipating the question, if Lord King will be finished, I answer: "It will". This project is unprofitable for me, but I like the game and girls. I have a story and I want to tell it. The development of this game is a priority.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
What do you mean no one expected it from her? Does it matter who put him to sleep? He clearly said he didn't even see who was it! So unless he knew it was her and lied, which means she already has people working for her behind your back, the guards are pretty much useless against... surprises. Also why do you discard the possibility of Taina having more "followers"? Do I really need to remind you that the MC might be the "lord" but he's also an outsider? How on earth can he trust that anyone will be loyal to him and not her? How can he trust her guard or even Honk, since now she'll spend a lot of time with him?
Yup, caught him by surprise. Soon as the door opened, he was hit in the face. No time to see anything. He was supposed to be guarding the prisoners, not expecting an attack from someone who was supposed to be there.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Yup, caught him by surprise. Soon as the door opened, he was hit in the face. No time to see anything. He was supposed to be guarding the prisoners, not expecting an attack from someone who was supposed to be there.
So if anyone besides Taina does something to her guards we will end up with the same outcome because they'll be focused on her...

We have mandatory military service in my country, so I had to stand guard more times than I'd like to and it was probably the most boring thing I had to do in the duration of my service. We were technically guarding the main gate, but that didn't mean we didn't give a fuck about our surroundings. And the only "threat" we had to deal with, was some higher ranked officer checking up on us every once in a while, to see if we're slacking off. I was a lazy fuck, playing games on my phone to pass the time and still no one caught me off guard and it was pretty much the same with the rest of us. The only person who managed to fuck up was a dude who fell asleep, because he thought it was a good idea to get high right before his turn... So unless Taina is a trained spy, the guards are just incompetent. Plus like I said, they are more likely to be loyal to her than the MC, so more likely to turn a blind eye if she wants to see her girlfriend for instance. Letting her run around and keep her position of power, after what she did, is at least suicidal.

I still can't understand what's the idea behind her treason and her relationship with Megan. To add more lesbian content? To have a character with a redemption arc? To pull a M. Night Shyamalan type of plot twist that was supposed to leave us in awe? It just made a bunch of people dislike Taina, deem her irredimable and either want her dead or to be able to completely avoid her.

Reactions: Aioria619

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So if anyone besides Taina does something to her guards we will end up with the same outcome because they'll be focused on her...
Never said they were they best guards, and I did mention that if she has more helpers it could be an issue, but one assumes that they would be more on guard now that they more reason to be concerned.
We have mandatory military service in my country, so I had to stand guard more times than I'd like to and it was probably the most boring thing I had to do in the duration of my service. We were technically guarding the main gate, but that didn't mean we didn't give a fuck about our surroundings. And the only "threat" we had to deal with, was some higher ranked officer checking up on us every once in a while, to see if we're slacking off. I was a lazy fuck, playing games on my phone to pass the time and still no one caught me off guard and it was pretty much the same with the rest of us. The only person who managed to fuck up was a dude who fell asleep, because he thought it was a good idea to get high right before his turn... So unless Taina is a trained spy, the guards are just incompetent. Plus like I said, they are more likely to be loyal to her than the MC, so more likely to turn a blind eye if she wants to see her girlfriend for instance. Letting her run around and keep her position of power, after what she did, is at least suicidal.
I also assume, no one ever tried to hit you, or anyone else, in the face with sleeping powder just as the door opens...
I still can't understand what's the idea behind her treason and her relationship with Megan. To add more lesbian content? To have a character with a redemption arc? To pull a M. Night Shyamalan type of plot twist that was supposed to leave us in awe? It just made a bunch of people dislike Taina, deem her irredimable and either want her dead or to be able to completely avoid her.
Hard to say, he is always pretty tight lipped about future plot events, so I don't know any more than you do there...

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I also assume, no one ever tried to hit you, or anyone else, in the face with sleeping powder just as the door opens...
Of course not. We weren't allowed to let anyone get closer than 10 meters from us, before they could identify themselves and not just by name. We had code numbers and a code word that changed every day. It's the army dude, no a summer camp. I carried a loaded rifle with a bayonet attached on it when I was on guard. If I'd let anyone touch me (and I mean even a simple tap on the shoulder) while caring it, I'd be in trouble. Like I said, there were higher ranked officers who had to check on us every once in a while and even if we knew them, even if we were friends with some of them, we had to go through the code exchange before they could get anywhere close to us. I'm nowhere near a warzone and I wasn't in any type of special corps by the way. I served right after college and based on my degree, I was positioned in engineers arm. Easy shit even compared to standard infantry. That's why I keep saying how incompetent the guards must be to let something like that happen. You can't be a fucking soldier and not be aware of your surroundings. And in my case the absolutely worst thing that could happen, would be to be forced to serve a few extra days after my term, nothing close to risking my life.

Don't get me wrong, I don't expect the game to be realistic, but it should be consistent. So saying that Taina will be guarded, doesn't say much after the guards already proved themselves useless...

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes