preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Look man, you like Taina, I get it, I used to like her too, but why on earth would anyone want to play the third wheel in an already established relationship of two women who already tried to killed him multiple times? Oh, yeah! Taina never tried to kill him directly, she just let the people who'd do that run free... Twice!!!

If Megan was her sister I'd might give her a small chance of redemption (blood is thicker than water and all that), but putting the MC's life in danger and pretty much not giving a fuck for all those people who were either sold as slaves or died in the process, for someone she fucks... Well, let's just say that doesn't make her look good or worth of any trouble. And like I said, she did it twice, so even if she was too naive the first time, it's not like she didn't know there would once again be casualties the second one! But fuck them because Megan's pussy is sweet, right? Yeah, even a bullet would be too good for her.
Dude I don't defend Taina's betrayal at all. It was quite massive and the reason of her betrayal is even worse.But I simply don't think she is unredeemable. I think she has fallen in love with MC which wasn't even in her plans in the first place. So all her plans and all of her emotions pretty much fucked up. Don't get me wrong I still think she needs a major punishment at the hands of mc. But I can still see the light of her if they do the things I wrote in my comments. If your question is 'what would be the redemption of the betrayal? I don't know honestly. But for starters one of the first thing on my mind is MC giving her a empty gun and order her to shoot Megan. If she pulls the trigger than it seems we are on the right path :ROFLMAO:

Also I don't think you currently a third wheel with megan-taina. Considering Taina let them escape under the condition of them never ever return to the city, It's clear that she wants to be with you. Otherwise she would've go with them or simply kill you to be with them. Yeah Taina is extremely stupid to believe that they will never return to the city but then again it's her being stupid to act with her emotions not her wanting them to kill you. Now she has to prove that she only loves you, she is only loyal to you and prove that she break everything up with Megan and she doesn't love her anymore at 'that' way. I stand my point. I think she needs another chance

Reactions: isotope and DeathAl

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Dude I don't defend Taina's betrayal at all. It was quite massive and the reason of her betrayal is even worse.But I simply don't think she is unredeemable. I think she has fallen in love with MC which wasn't even in her plans in the first place. So all her plans and all of her emotions pretty much fucked up. Don't get me wrong I still think she needs a major punishment at the hands of mc. But I can still see the light of her if they do the things I wrote in my comments. If your question is 'what would be the redemption of the betrayal? I don't know honestly. But for starters one of the first thing on my mind is MC giving her a empty gun and order her to shoot Megan. If she pulls the trigger than it seems we are on the right path :ROFLMAO:

Also I don't think you currently a third wheel with megan-taina. Considering Taina let them escape under the condition of them never ever return to the city, It's clear that she wants to be with you. Otherwise she would've go with them or simply kill you to be with them. Yeah Taina is extremely stupid to believe that they will never return to the city but then again it's her being stupid to act with her emotions not her wanting them to kill you. Now she has to prove that she only loves you, she is only loyal to you and prove that she break everything up with Megan and she doesn't love her anymore at 'that' way. I stand my point. I think she needs another chance
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Why exactly should the MC leave her in a position of power and/or alive to try a third time? It really doesn't matter if she's repentant. The MC should not give her an opportunity to show it. Trust in this case has too much risk and no reward.

ukaking

Jun 20, 2020
she is already optional. You can choose to not to pursue a relationship with her. Just choose 'friends only' at the date with her and ignore her. Afaik all of her sexual scenes are optional as well. But she is still one of the lead characters in the game so Dev cannot go and delete a main character just because some people don't like her anymore. If she was a side character a seperate part would work but she is not. You cannot expect dev to make 2 completely different story which one of them has Taina and the other one doesn't. Again if you think you cannot forgive her no matter what she does, then simply ignore her and ctrl her dialogues if you want. I don't think like you but it is really a subjective thing in the end
No, we cant ask the dev to make two seperate games with and without Tania. But we can atleast let him know that "some" of us are not exactly happy with the introduction of NTR in this game. in the end everything lies in his hands, he may decide to ignore us or make appropriate changes. secondly two different games are not necessary there are other options available as well such as
  1. remove this event as a whole and forget that it ever happened.
  2. make changes in the event. for example - megan forced tania to sleep with her earlier and later threatened to kill the MC if she didnt release her.
  3. keep the event as it is and reduce Tania from a significant character to a slave or concubine(not temporarily).
  4. keep everything as it is whats the worst that would happen, people will leave a bad review XD

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Is no one going to talk about how the dev said no ntr and you can pursue a relationship with her she betrays you for another lover. Is that not ntr?
How is that a ntr? While she betrays you to protect her lover, She also tries to send her lover away to the fucking mutant filled desert and she didn't want her coming back ever. Also there is nothing indicates that they had sex after Taina fallen in love with mc. She also didn't say that she loves her while Megan said it. Megan-Taina relationship started way before mc. Now we don't know if she still loves Taina in that way after she've fallen for MC. That's up to Taina prove that she only loves MC and wants to only be with mc. But it's not NTR whatsoever rofl. I'm a major anti-ntr guy but holly shit some people really have a talent to see NTR in everything... Taina literally accepted to be your whore in order to stay with you. Not that it's enough for mc's forgiveness but it's a start

Last edited:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018

She already had to make a choice between the MC and Megan and both times she picked her. Not leaving with Megan isn't a proof that she cares more about the MC. Tsug was still alive at that point so what could she do? Tell him "Oh, by the way I'm coming with you, because I've been fucking your wife for a while and we're together now. I'm sure a kind and understanding person like you will let us live our love and won't try to turn me into his fucktoy or anything." She in a relationship with Megan, not both of them.

Also she didn't seem really bothered when Megan kissed her in front of the MC, so I have no idea why do you really think she'd break up with her for him after all she's done so far. This will probably lead to a nonsensical threesome with them and the MC thinking (with his dick) "two women=hot". Both of them want him dead or at least wanted him dead at some point, but how could he pass on an opportunity like that, right? How else could he get to be with two women at once? It's not like he has a harem or anything. Oh, wait...

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
No, we cant ask the dev to make two seperate games with and without Tania. But we can atleast let him know that "some" of us are not exactly happy with the introduction of NTR in this game. in the end everything lies in his hands, he may decide to ignore us or make appropriate changes. secondly two different games are not necessary there are other options available as well such as
  1. remove this event as a whole and forget that it ever happened.
  2. make changes in the event. for example - megan forced tania to sleep with her earlier and later threatened to kill the MC if she didnt release her.
  3. keep the event as it is and reduce Tania from a significant character to a slave or concubine(not temporarily).
  4. keep everything as it is whats the worst that would happen, people will leave a bad review XD
Personally, I wasn't sure whether to continue the game (possibly I was going to give it another try in a few days). But being Tania the character that most interested me (in fact for now really the only one)... Well, with this it's less likely that I will continue the game. In any case, I will see if I have the mood to do it in the next days.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I really am surprised at all the forgiving and naive posters for Tania. She endangered everyone the mc cared about not to mention all the "innocent" people that Tania helped to kill by releasing her lover and her husband.

Treason is still met with death in parts of the world I'm sure it would be common in the world of the vn. I personally love the twist that it was her but not being able to get justice is a way to alienate a chunk of the audience. Not everyone wants to play cuck to a woman that betrays you for a lover not once but twice...

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Look man, you like Taina, I get it, I used to like her too, but why on earth would anyone want to play the third wheel in an already established relationship of two women who already tried to killed him multiple times? Oh, yeah! Taina never tried to kill him directly, she just let the people who'd do that run free... Twice!!!
Well, that sounds like a kink to me, no kink shaming please ;)

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Why exactly should the MC leave her in a position of power and/or alive to try a third time? It really doesn't matter if she's repentant. The MC should not give her an opportunity to show it. Trust in this case has too much risk and no reward.
While I am not entirely happy with how easy she gets off (for now at least), the reasons for why it would be imprudent to drop her altogether, whether it be blowing her brain into smithereens or just letting her rot next to her betrothed, are given in the game. And while not entirely fulfilling within a fantasy context, we're also playing a politics game here, and already in "good" countries you sometimes have to drive bargains even though they are against everything you stand for, even more so within this universe. Maybe, as somebody suggested, while it isn't feasible to create two entirely different lines with or without Traitoraina, a short spinoff with a cathartic revenge and then a game over because you lost the basis of your power would be possible. On the other hand, being given an option you really prefer and having it end in a loss may alienate some players even more. Then again, these are always problems when you have a story that also needs a villain and not only happy housemates and landladies frolicking around the pool with rainbows and unicorns and all that.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Well, that sounds like a kink to me, no kink shaming please ;)

While I am not entirely happy with how easy she gets off (for now at least), the reasons for why it would be imprudent to drop her altogether, whether it be blowing her brain into smithereens or just letting her rot next to her betrothed, are given in the game. And while not entirely fulfilling within a fantasy context, we're also playing a politics game here, and already in "good" countries you sometimes have to drive bargains even though they are against everything you stand for, even more so within this universe. Maybe, as somebody suggested, while it isn't feasible to create two entirely different lines with or without Traitoraina, a short spinoff with a cathartic revenge and then a game over because you lost the basis of your power would be possible. On the other hand, being given an option you really prefer and having it end in a loss may alienate some players even more. Then again, these are always problems when you have a story that also needs a villain and not only happy housemates and landladies frolicking around the pool with rainbows and unicorns and all that.
Not really though. You can "play politics" and still punish her. You can keep her locked up somewhere, all alone 24/7, except for every once in a while, when you'll take her out for 10-15 minutes, to show her off to people, before she returns to her new "home". And she will have to cooperate because otherwise her girlfriend might end up in some kind of accident...

Moving her to a different room for half a day and calling her a concunbine now is just dumb. It gives her time and more opportunities to stab you in the back (again...) and even maybe turn more people against you. Her girlfriend is still locked up in a cage and it should be obvious by now that Taina's number one priority is to set her free. What has changed that should make the MC trust she won't do this again? Absolutely nothing!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Not really though. You can "play politics" and still punish her. You can keep her locked up somewhere, all alone 24/7, except for every once in a while, when you'll take her out for 10-15 minutes, to show her off to people, before she returns to her new "home". And she will have to cooperate because otherwise her girlfriend might end up in some kind of accident...

Moving her to a different room for half a day and calling her a concunbine now is just dumb. It gives her time and more opportunities to stab you in the back (again...) and even maybe turn more people against you. Her girlfriend is still locked up in a cage and it should be obvious by now that Taina's number one priority is to set her free. What has changed that should make the MC trust she won't do this again? Absolutely nothing!
I think "dumb" is a little harsh. Everything else I agree with. It's the story of the scorpion and the frog. After this point if the mc trusts her again he deserves to be "stung", cucked or killed.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
She still the ear of the lord tho.
Certainly, any advice she would give, now comes with a much larger grain of salt, assuming you listen to it as all. :p

---​

As for why she keeps her job (not directed at any one person in particular), I have explained before, while in reality, it would make little sense to keep her in that position, from a gameplay perspective, someone has to do that job, we can't go back and remake many of her older scenes in case someone does these things in a different order, and he can't just make a new person to replace her on a tight schedule just for the people who don't want her any more. At this point, her 'ear' position is little more than a glorified accountant and secretary anyway, since her 'advice' means very little at this point.

Sometimes in media, you have to realize that there are occasionally technical limitations on what we can do with the time and resources we have.

Besides, killing her would likely end up with a game over anyway, as Fu, Dex, and the queen would have no reason not to off you have have you replaced. While it might have been cool to have the bad end option, for whatever reason, he didn't. Maybe he didn't think of it, or maybe he didn't think anyone would want it, or maybe he just ran out of time for getting the update up when he wanted... We can keep bitching for another 10 pages or whatever and change nothing, or we can just enjoy the rest of the game, and see how he handles it in the next update.

Personally, I look forward to some proper punishments later.

...Not to mention, leaving her in the same cage as Megan, where they can have sex and she can talk her into plotting revenge, might not be the best of plans either.
What has changed that should make the MC trust she won't do this again? Absolutely nothing!
She now has guards on her everywhere she goes.

Reactions: isotope

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I think "dumb" is a little harsh. Everything else I agree with. It's the story of the scorpion and the frog. After this point if the mc trusts her again he deserves to be "stung", cucked or killed.
I think it's actually pretty lenient. When someone finds out that one of the people he trusts the most was pretty much "playing" him from the first second they met, put his own and his loved ones lifes in danger and got people killed (twice...) and his response is "You'll keep doing exactly what you've been doing so far, but now you'll have to suck my cock in the evenings as your punishment" I wouldn't call him bright...

She now has guards on her everywhere she goes.
You mean like the one Megan had and Taina put him to sleep before he even realise what's going on? Yeah... I'd definitely feel very safe with those around...

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You mean like the one Megan had and Taina put him to sleep before he even realise what's going on? Yeah... I'd definitely feel very safe with those around...
She was able to catch him by surprise, because no one expected anything from her. He was not set to guard her, but the prison. You will note the people he was guarding were not the ones who did anything, they had help. So, unless she also has more outside help, it should not be much of an issue.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Genius:WeSmart:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
She was able to catch him by surprise, because no one expected anything from her. He was not set to guard her, but the prison. You will note the people he was guarding were not the ones who did anything, they had help. So, unless she also has more outside help, it should not be much of an issue.
What do you mean no one expected it from her? Does it matter who put him to sleep? He clearly said he didn't even see who was it! So unless he knew it was her and lied, which means she already has people working for her behind your back, the guards are pretty much useless against... surprises. Also why do you discard the possibility of Taina having more "followers"? Do I really need to remind you that the MC might be the "lord" but he's also an outsider? How on earth can he trust that anyone will be loyal to him and not her? How can he trust her guard or even Honk, since now she'll spend a lot of time with him?

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Gosh so many Taina haters. Taina will get punished, after that she will get her redemption somehow (maybe she will hurt or maybe even try to kill Megan in order to protect mc dunno. Or she puts her life in danger to protect mc. There will be something I'm pretty sure ) . Then she will prove that she only loves and completely loyal to mc now and they will be really happy if player wants to have a relationship with her ofc. Please ignore the haters ArchonStudio ! . Love will win in the end <3

Btw as for the Megan. I'm pretty sure she will fall in love with MC too. The girl got raped by her father and she is not mentally stable. MC will probably try to heal her as the game progress and I think he will succed. This is a harem game guys. We will get them all in the end. Including fucking Queen! Relax. Also if you cannot handle girls in the harem having fun with each other with the approval and control of mc, you might want to avoid many of the harem games. There will most likely be threesomes, foursomes...etc with MC as the sole male and full of other girls having sex together. It's all good fun. Not saying this game will include this and I won't suprise if it is. I for one cannot wait for mother-daughter duo in our harem to take action with mc.

Also some people talk about getting cucked by taina. What??? We literally fuck everything that moves... We fuck brides before wedding nights if the couple cannot pay taxes, we fuck criminal girls publicly. We fuck girls near their husbands. We fucked multiple girls in front of Taina ( even fucked a girl when mc was in the same bed with Taina) when MC clearly knows she fell for him (that's kinda why their plan failed like megan said. Taina attached to mc too much). Nobody can cuck MC. Yeah Taina made a huge betrayal and yes she made it twice. But there is nothing indicates that Taina was in sexual relationship with Megan after she fell in love with mc. Taina can perfectly love Megan as a friend and tried to protect her for the sake of the past. For the kiss, Taina didn't even kiss back or anything and got ashamed after it. Also it's funny that some of you guys gets your pants on fire with a single kiss while mc fucks a girl analy in front of Taina rofl. If some of you thinks Taina wants to kill MC right now I don't know what to say. She had plenty of chances to kill mc and if she really wanted to kill mc, mc wouldn't be alive now. Again relax... If some of you don't like Taina then don't start a relationship with her and ignore her. Her sex scenes are all optional anyways. I for one impatiently waiting for the next story scenes of her. This is really my last message about this topic. I really got tired of talking about this

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 57 Votes