TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah I forgot about her, but your sister is also your twin. Asks you what relationship you have and are similar age. Only thing it can be is twin
To be fair, 'similar age' is not the same as 'same age'. If they are 9 months to a few years apart, they could still be similar ages. I think it was just trying to say that one of them was not a parent. Hell, they could even be half siblings, with the same father and different mothers.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I see femdom and maledom tags. Is there a lot of this in the game? I'm really not a fan of domination. Can it be avoidable?

I also see rape tag, I prefer to know if it is something avoidable, I dislike a lot this kind of content.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I see femdom and maledom tags. Is there a lot of this in the game? I'm really not a fan of domination. Can it be avoidable?

I also see rape tag, I prefer to know if it is something avoidable, I dislike a lot this kind of content.
Rape is avoidable, as for femdom I don't really remember any scene with that so I would say it's probably avoidable as well.

Reactions: BlasKyau

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017

Don't worry about the tags. It's mostly a happy harem game (which I really like). I don't think rape occurs since every character mc is in a relationship liked the sexual activities with mc. Maybe there was some if you decide to share or give girls to the fat fuck but I never even tried that so I don't know. Every girl belongs to mc and most of them loves you anyways. The game doesn't want you to feel miserable at any stage of the game. As for the maledom or femdom. I don't witness any of it either. There is a repetable spank scene which you give couple of spanks to a girl (you just have to do it once. no need to repeat). Maybe it can be considered as maledom. But then again there are asshole choices so I don't know about that ones since I don't choose them

Last edited:
Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Don't worry about the tags. It's mostly a happy harem game (which I really like). I don't think rape occurs since every character mc is in a relationship liked the sexual activities with mc. Maybe there was some if you decide to share or give girls to the fat fuck but I never even tried that so I don't know. Every girl belongs to mc and most of them loves you anyways. The game doesn't want you to feel miserable at any stage of the game. As for the maledom or femdom. I don't witness any of it either
Thanks, I'm going to try the game.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
And about maledom? I dislike maledom and femdom
There is, probably unavoidable to advance the story.

Rape:
You take a female prisoner during the game. You have the option of having sex with her. Her reaction is somewhat ambiguous, but it certainly qualifies. As far as I can see however, it does not have a bearing on the story.

Also a female thief is caught and you can punish her in what amounts to rape as well. Completely optional.

Also another scene which I would classify more as

Male Domination:

While visiting a fellow lord, he will offer you a woman where you have different options on how to continue but in the end will "punish" her. Multiple times. This I think is inherently tied to the plot.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Male Domination:

While visiting a fellow lord, he will offer you a woman where you have different options on how to continue but in the end will "punish" her. Multiple times. This I think is inherently tied to the plot.
Well, I'll try the game. But it is very likely that if that scene is as you say, I will leave the game as soon as I get to it.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
There is, probably unavoidable to advance the story.

Rape:
You take a female prisoner during the game. You have the option of having sex with her. Her reaction is somewhat ambiguous, but it certainly qualifies. As far as I can see however, it does not have a bearing on the story.

Also a female thief is caught and you can punish her in what amounts to rape as well. Completely optional.

Also another scene which I would classify more as

Male Domination:

in all your examples, all the women likes it and they clearly expressed themselves liking it. Pamela (thief) is a love interest as well. Hell in the first example of yours the character who according to you 'got raped' literally boasts how mc fucks better than her husband and showing her cum filled pussy to her husband

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
in all your examples, all the women likes it and they clearly expressed themselves liking it. Pamela (thief) is a love interest as well. Hell in the first example of yours the character who according to you 'got raped' literally boasts how mc fucks better than her husband and showing her cum filled pussy to her husband
I'm sure that, even if it's as you say, I will dislike this scenes.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I'm sure that, even if it's as you say, I will dislike this scenes.
I think you should just try it before commenting on it since it's really a happy game overall but okay. I don't like that fetishes as well and I do enjoy this game since I don't even consider that scenes are exactly in that fetishes at least on my playthrough. Anyways the decision is yours

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I don't dislike the game at all, however, if somebody with a kink dislike asks about said kink, it's best to tell them. This isn't about discussing morality and justification of what happens, just claiming what happens. The fact that a woman does get turned on by being raped or being dominated does not change that she is (not even in real life), and the kink is still there. It is like saying "the MC does like getting pegged" - yeah, he might, but I don't, so godspeed to all who like it, game just isn't for me.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Thanks, I'm going to try the game and see if I like it.
Cartageno mentioned this part:

That part is kind of unavoidable, I would still suggest that you try the game for yourself, the mc is not an asshole by default, the game gives you the option to be that way if you want to, but overall he is very nice to the girls and cares for them.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Cartageno mentioned this part:

That part is kind of unavoidable, I would still suggest that you try the game for yourself, the mc is not an asshole by default, the game gives you the option to be that way if you want to, but overall he is very nice to the girls and cares for them.
This is the one thing I'm not sure about. If the other scenes are avoidable, that's good for me. But I'll see how this scene is and depends on it, it may be possible that I don't want to continue the game (or don't see any problem to continue it)

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
ArchonStudio I think the traitor needs to have a big redemption in order mc to forgive her considering mc nearly got killed because of her treason. Giving bj's to mc doesn't cut it since she would've done it anyways. I also think her plan at first was to eleminate MC somehow after she get what she wanted but she probably fell for mc. If she wants forgiveness, she should prove that she only loves and be loyal to mc right now and broke up with her girlfriend. In addition to that no more secrets anymore so she should tell MC what was the plan of hers about him. If she cannot do these things, there is no reason for MC to trust her again or can be in a loving relationship with her. Forgiving her easily without seen her total love, loyalty and commitment to mc would've cheapen her treason which I think it was a good story arc for her character progression. Anyways these are just my opinions. I really like the story and the characters so far. Thank you for this amazing game!

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
ArchonStudio I think the traitor needs to have a big redemption in order mc to forgive her considering mc nearly got killed because of her treason. Giving bj's to mc doesn't cut it since she would've done it anyways. I also think her plan at first was to eleminate MC somehow after she get what she wanted but she probably fell for mc. If she wants forgiveness, she should prove that she only loves and be loyal to mc right now and broke up with her girlfriend. In addition to that no more secrets anymore so she should tell MC what was the plan of hers about him. If she cannot do these things, there is no reason for MC to trust her again or can be in a loving relationship with her. Forgiving her easily without seen her total love, loyalty and commitment to mc would've cheapen her treason which I think it was a good story arc for her character progression. Anyways these are just my opinions. I really like the story and the characters so far. Thank you for this amazing game!
No redemption archs please :(
Redemption storylines should stay in after-school specials and fairy tales!

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes