Darkblitz

Nov 1, 2018
Hello, im new to this game and started playing a while ago, how many girls are available and how to get their scenes. ive read the walktrough but i dnt know how to get pamela

pablo.1297

Jan 2, 2019
Hello, im new to this game and started playing a while ago, how many girls are available and how to get their scenes. ive read the walktrough but i dnt know how to get pamela
For pamela you have to keep punishing her every time she gets caught stealing but you have to be gentle, you have to do it about 5 times I think.

Reactions: Darkblitz

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
For Pamela, talk to taina & implement sexual punishment law. Keep a positive relationship with her.
Just sleep & participate council meetings. Then u can progress girl quests & main story. I think 8 girls have lewd scenes with mc as of now

Reactions: Darkblitz

Elyauris

Mar 28, 2019
Hey, i have a problem with quests ... "jerry and his Tom" - i need to wait for Jerry to tell me his plan, but i already waited like 3-4 weeks in game and still nothing happens :( Same goes to "Find Lori's mother" - wait until Yourda dies... its says that i need to complete other quests but i can't complete them :/
Is this a bug ? or i'm missing something?

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
How many of your soldiers got killed in both encounters with Megan and Tsug? What happened to the girls Megan sold off to some merchants? No consideration of that? Taina fucked up big time and the sentence is way too light in light of this. There is the pragmatism of the decision to keep her alive but I find Taina's reasoning of freeing and helping Megan twice not compatible with her character as she was portrayed as rather clever even though a bit idealistic, she seemed to stay rather calm and collected most of the time and cared for other people. What was she thinking Megan and Tsug would do with the girls or afterwards? She lived with Tsug for so long so she should have known what a psycho he is.

That is why I asked earlier if I spoiled myself or saved myself from disappointment. Now that I went through that myself, I can assure that the writing decisions were really that bad, even though Archon seems a bit prissy about my critique and only enjoys sycophants. I would suggest him to find someone he trusts enough to go through the story decisions with him. I do that myself in my writing and it helps, because ideas in your head sound sometimes better than they are in reality and you can circumvent such obvious misses like this one.

On top of that the whole "choices" you get before the showdown with Tsug are absolutely useless. If they just teleport you back, then leave them out entirely. I can't remember him doing stuff like that beforehand but if he did, get rid of all of them. It doesn't increase immersion or tension or anything.

And when is the bug with the negative production fixed? You would think with a game with such an emphasis on an economy simulator so to speak, the creator would also focus on that central game mechanic working properly...
again all she really diid was free her lover megan killed the soldiers megan sold the slaves megan fucked up.love makes people do stupid shit. I do think she should be punished but from my prospective its kinda of like hiding your lover from being arrested for committing a crime illegal defentily but not as bad as everyone's making it. She had nothing to do with any of the crim es megan committed that was Megan herself. like ive said before fuck em both into submission make em your whores and call it a day.

Nightphysics

Jun 11, 2018
again all she really diid was free her lover megan killed the soldiers megan sold the slaves megan fucked up.love makes people do stupid shit. I do think she should be punished but from my prospective its kinda of like hiding your lover from being arrested for committing a crime illegal defentily but not as bad as everyone's making it. She had nothing to do with any of the crim es megan committed that was Megan herself. like ive said before fuck em both into submission make em your whores and call it a day.
The point is that Taina is the Ear of the Lord for a reason. She is not only knowledgeable about the City politics, she is quite clever. She came up with the plan to get rid of her uncle in the first place. Also she knew Tsug as well as Megan good enough to have somewhat anticipated what they were going to do and yet she then somehow couldn't see them creating chaos? She should have known that Megan is unstable and Tsug a psychopath. You could say Taina was naive about Megan's character due to having her as the only person to lean on and somewhat trust but Taina has earlier proven herself to be idealistic though yet mostly calm and collected. So my issue is that her actions don't really fit her up to then established personality. The punishment is another thing. Having the choice would've been from a player perspective way more satisfying and then live with the consequences of whatever choice the player made. I would even be for as you suggested punishing the two individually. Yes, Megan and Tsug committed the killings and kidnappings, but still Taina is an enabler nonetheless.

Last edited:

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
The mc is cold enough to kill a man to claim his property (a whore) he better be able to chose to put a bullet in the traitors head. Especially since this person betrayed him twice.
still its a waste i still say its way better to sexually torture traiters and make then feel like there just property then to just off em thats just stupid much better to show everyone even traitors aren't immunion to a good diking just whacking em is just two easy.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
still its a waste i still say its way better to sexually torture traiters and make then feel like there just property then to just off em thats just stupid much better to show everyone even traitors aren't immunion to a good diking just whacking em is just two easy.
Whoa easy calling others ideas "stupid". To me keeping someone alive after endangering those you care about not once but twice would be more "stupid". I'm petty by nature. I could careless who she has fucked or is fucking but when she endangered all those I care about she became dead to me.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Whoa easy calling others ideas "stupid". To me keeping someone alive after endangering those you care about not once but twice would be more "stupid". I'm petty by nature. I could careless who she has fucked or is fucking but when she endangered all those I care about she became dead to me.
i get that A lot of people are like that I wasn't calling you stupid don't get it twisted meant no offense. I have trust issues two once you break it once next to impossible to get back. But Your said It your yourself as a ear shes still usefull to you. Just killing her cause she fucked up is a waste of a resorce. When I said just offing them is stupid idea was just trying to point she still has friends she still has allies that could prove useful to you. From a tactical stand point sure shes dead to now but could still use her to get everything you want which atm is kingdom right. You don't have to even vist her anymore but I'm worried all you guys that just want to kill her off are gonna force the dev to do that when there's those of us still want her around so she can suffer a fate worse then death. Killing her off is easier making her watch as I take everything she ever owned loved or cherrised is much better tactically.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
i get that A lot of people are like that I wasn't calling you stupid don't get it twisted meant no offense. I have trust issues two once you break it once next to impossible to get back. But Your said It your yourself as a ear shes still usefull to you. Just killing her cause she fucked up is a waste of a resorce. When I said just offing them is stupid idea was just trying to point she still has friends she still has allies that could prove useful to you. From a tactical stand point sure shes dead to now but could still use her to get everything you want which atm is kingdom right. You don't have to even vist her anymore but I'm worried all you guys that just want to kill her off are gonna force the dev to do that when there's those of us still want her around so she can suffer a fate worse then death. Killing her off is easier making her watch as I take everything she ever owned loved or cherrised is much better tactically.
I honestly get where you are coming from. I'm not mad at the dev or anyone. I think I really wanted the mc to maybe pull out his gun atleast when he found out. At the very least slap her betraying pretty face a bit. Get pissed as I the player was.

I enjoy this game and don't mind the twist at all. But with the mc not being a goodie two shoes but more human I wanted to see some rage at the very least. She needs to suffer imo.

But all that said I wish their was an option to cap her right there even if it lead to a game over screen it would have felt great.

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
guys honestly i dont get what the big deal is all she really did was let her friend/lover go she didnt try to kill you or mayme you dex however im almost 100 percent centain dex is a real traiter proberly plotting with fu to take over kingdom

did she try to kill you no
did she try to kill anyone else no
did she betray your trust yes

should she be punished defintly turning her into my personly fuck toy and megan is my opinion best way to go imho
Was she responsible for the death of many soldiers. - yes
Did she put the mc's life in danger more than once - yes
Did she plot since the beginning to poison/assasinate the mc - yes
Granted she didn't go through with the assasination but she still did fuck up royally.

now I'm not saying kill her but it did seem out of character to just not really show any emotion on the part of the mc when he found all this out. And yes she had planned to poison you as tung said before he died.
I could care less about the harem we didn't see them anyways. But the betrayal, now that hurts.

P.s. she also put your sisters wellbeing at stake by putting you in danger. So she fucked with your family. She knew that you were trying to save your sister since the beginning.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Was she responsible for the death of many soldiers. - yes
Did she put the mc's life in danger more than once - yes
Did she plot since the beginning to poison/assasinate the mc - yes
Granted she didn't go through with the assasination but she still did fuck up royally.

now I'm not saying kill her but it did seem out of character to just not really show any emotion on the part of the mc when he found all this out. And yes she had planned to poison you as tung said before he died.
I could care less about the harem we didn't see them anyways. But the betrayal, now that hurts.
Perhaps, but have you ever been so stunned or upset, that your emotions just shut down?

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Perhaps, but have you ever been so stunned or upset, that your emotions just shut down?
First off he had plenty of time to process the info before he talked to her. He already knew what was up when he caught the girl, and the she killed the guy for spilling the beans. So yeah I don't buy that he was stunned. I could understand he was stunned at first but after capturing and dragging her all the way back he shouldn't be stunned anymore.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
First off he had plenty of time to process the info before he talked to her. He already knew what was up when he caught the girl, and the she killed the guy for spilling the beans. So yeah I don't buy that he was stunned. I could understand he was stunned at first but after capturing and dragging her all the way back he shouldn't be stunned anymore.
Well, I was primarily talking about being that mad, but thought I would also add the 'stunned/surprised' option as well so it can also apply to other situations. Personally, I have been so mad that I couldn't think straight for days, and you don't want to do you might regret, so you bottle it up inside (where it becomes a disorder or an ulcer).

Last edited:

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Well, I was primarily talking about being that mad, but thought I would also add the 'stunned/surprised' option as well so it can apply to other situations as well. Personally, I have been so mad that I couldn't think straight for days, and you don't want to do you might regret, so you bottle it up inside (where it becomes a disorder or an ulcer).
I can understand your point of view. I however see things differently. I used to be a hothead and get mad and do stupid things that I later regretted. Fortunately the military showed me how to sort out my feelings and think things through and not let them bottle up and fester. In my opinion (and its solely mine you don't have to agree) it all points to one thing and that is that she wasn't t thinking of anyone but her own feelings when she made the decision to betray you.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I can understand your point of view. I however see things differently. I used to be a hothead and get mad and do stupid things that I later regretted. Fortunately the military showed me how to sort out my feelings and think things through and not let them bottle up and fester. In my opinion (and its solely mine you don't have to agree) it all points to one thing and that is that she wasn't t thinking of anyone but her own feelings when she made the decision to betray you.
Well, of course, to some degree, but then the MC has done much the same for his own reasons, like trying to attack an entire city when he only has 3 people.

I think the idea is that he has done a lot of rash things, and now that he is in charge of a district, he is maturing a little, as well as getting to be more like the 'city folk' and thinking politically. I also expect more punishments to come in future updates, I had even made a few suggestions, like spanking. But there was a lot to do with this update, working in 3 different arcs, new locations, and so on, so is it understandable that there was not more to it yet.

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
for me I didn't like the punishment. I get not killing her for political reasons but with all the other problems lurking outside the city I feel like she shouldn't be allowed to still sit in meetings and be the ear. Have her go to the harem and if I need any advice maybe ask her but to still be that close and allowed to know what i'm planning to do doesn't seem right.

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes