AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
ok i just gotta say i know some games can be kinda dickish but i honestly think i woulld lost my coold if we had the option to steal judy from the old man

Sexypeasan

Oct 4, 2020
Lord King [v0.9] [ArchonStudio]

Original Size Win: 1,01 GB

Compressed Size Win: 406 MB (444 MB unpacked)

Win:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

done with Cruncher v0.4.1.1(BAS@f95zone)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
¿You can't use mega like normal people?

Kaelthas

May 19, 2017
I was impressed by the game until now, but the traitor treatment was very disappointing. It lessened my opinion of the game, but I will still try it every update. I hope, it gets better with the treatment of traitor, it is not so easy to forgive her especially in the background of the game.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I was impressed by the game until now, but the traitor treatment was very disappointing. It lessened my opinion of the game, but I will still try it every update. I hope, it gets better with the treatment of traitor, it is not so easy to forgive her especially in the background of the game.
There was a lot to work in for the update, with 3 plot lines there, I am hoping there will be more in time. :sneaky:

Reactions: AlexTorch

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
i can forgive her but honestly i want to do to her what she does you do to pamela and as i fuck her have her admit to city what she did and make her mine. Takeing her pride her mansion and showing everyone that im the fucking boss. I honestly get why she did it but that shit cant stand.

or even worse have her not tied down but subdued enough while shes forced to watch me fuck Megan in front of town

even beter take turns making them each watch as i fuck em both shown them fu and that fucker dex whose really in charge of this shit.

and nother one goes free untill they agree to be my personal throne concubines free to use at a moments notice as punishement

• Haha
Reactions: Sngo and TheDevian

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Great update, great scenes, but damn...i was not expectin that betrayal... what that fuck she was thinking, the mc could died from her stupidity, and she said that she love him, my ass, i loved that Ully got some love in this one (i hope in the next update she will join the club). Also now there is 2 person in this game that i will love to burn alive, fu and dex.

Reactions: TheDevian

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
hmm a update can be hit or miss for me it was a big miss... especialy the lack of choices after the traitor reveal.
hopefully there will be an option in future updates to get rid of her like prison and throw away the key or make an excample
and show what will happen to traitors with an public excecution.

one way or the other this update killed one LI for me.

Ginsao

Aug 12, 2019
did i get bug too me say next version for traitro but atfer i look here look like you can go that quest

Oct 22, 2017
I'm still playing through the update, but I had to leave a comment because damn man. I can't believe that the reveal of who the traitor of totally fucked me right up. I can't even believe this shit lol. I was not expecting the reveal and I was not expecting to be so actually shook by who it turned out to be lol.

Like a dagger straight to the heart man lol.

Reactions: TheDevian and Paapi

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
I'm still playing through the update, but I had to leave a comment because damn man. I can't believe that the reveal of who the traitor of totally fucked me right up. I can't even believe this shit lol. I was not expecting the reveal and I was not expecting to be so actually shook by who it turned out to be lol.

Like a dagger straight to the heart man lol.
guys honestly i dont get what the big deal is all she really did was let her friend/lover go she didnt try to kill you or mayme you dex however im almost 100 percent centain dex is a real traiter proberly plotting with fu to take over kingdom

did she try to kill you no
did she try to kill anyone else no
did she betray your trust yes

should she be punished defintly turning her into my personly fuck toy and megan is my opinion best way to go imho

Nightphysics

Jun 11, 2018
guys honestly i dont get what the big deal is all she really did was let her friend/lover go she didnt try to kill you or mayme you dex however im almost 100 percent centain dex is a real traiter proberly plotting with fu to take over kingdom

did she try to kill you no
did she try to kill anyone else no
did she betray your trust yes

should she be punished defintly turning her into my personly fuck toy and megan is my opinion best way to go imho
How many of your soldiers got killed in both encounters with Megan and Tsug? What happened to the girls Megan sold off to some merchants? No consideration of that? Taina fucked up big time and the sentence is way too light in light of this. There is the pragmatism of the decision to keep her alive but I find Taina's reasoning of freeing and helping Megan twice not compatible with her character as she was portrayed as rather clever even though a bit idealistic, she seemed to stay rather calm and collected most of the time and cared for other people. What was she thinking Megan and Tsug would do with the girls or afterwards? She lived with Tsug for so long so she should have known what a psycho he is.

That is why I asked earlier if I spoiled myself or saved myself from disappointment. Now that I went through that myself, I can assure that the writing decisions were really that bad, even though Archon seems a bit prissy about my critique and only enjoys sycophants. I would suggest him to find someone he trusts enough to go through the story decisions with him. I do that myself in my writing and it helps, because ideas in your head sound sometimes better than they are in reality and you can circumvent such obvious misses like this one.

On top of that the whole "choices" you get before the showdown with Tsug are absolutely useless. If they just teleport you back, then leave them out entirely. I can't remember him doing stuff like that beforehand but if he did, get rid of all of them. It doesn't increase immersion or tension or anything.

And when is the bug with the negative production fixed? You would think with a game with such an emphasis on an economy simulator so to speak, the creator would also focus on that central game mechanic working properly...

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
And when is the bug with the negative production fixed? You would think with a game with such an emphasis on an economy simulator so to speak, the creator would also focus on that central game mechanic working properly...
You realize that a single grenade in this game can kill over 100 people? Despite that not actually being possible.

Look i look forward to every update the game is alot of fun to me regardless. However my patience with some things is running thin, like 70-80% taxes never going away or us never getting an actual reason as to why we can't marry, there is also the issue of who switched about your sister although given the resent traitor reveal it's safe to assume who it likely is that told the queen to hold her ransom.

I get the need to build a harem and I understand that you aren't doomed to be broke but frankly it's kind of infuriating that so far we haven't advanced at all with anything that actually helps us. If it was me, I would focus updates on two things every update, 1 harem and main story in Half. So we can get passed the whole everyone is fucking us then a Harem might be enjoyable but right now I just want to deal with Dex, Fu and the Queen. Can't really progress until some of these layers start coming down and it's fuck annoying that we haven't made progress on any of these fronts. Not to mention you can't even confront the queen about Dex's behavior? Really? He kills her ambassadors and attempted to murder you and you can't even call him out for it? Plot is starting to get immersion breaking.

Now what I will say is despite my criticisms, I still very much enjoy this game and look forward to any and all updates no matter the content because I just enjoy it that much. Despite my complaints I still value the Dev, this game and thier creative work on it. So thanks Dev!

Reactions: EZ8lt

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I get the need to build a harem and I understand that you aren't doomed to be broke but frankly it's kind of infuriating that so far we haven't advanced at all with anything that actually helps us. If it was me, I would focus updates on two things every update, 1 harem and main story in Half. So we can get passed the whole everyone is fucking us then a Harem might be enjoyable but right now I just want to deal with Dex, Fu and the Queen. Can't really progress until some of these layers start coming down and it's fuck annoying that we haven't made progress on any of these fronts. Not to mention you can't even confront the queen about Dex's behavior? Really? He kills her ambassadors and attempted to murder you and you can't even call him out for it? Plot is starting to get immersion breaking.
It has to be said that in sandbox/freeroaming games like this, as opposed to more linear visual novels, the experience you have when playing the finished game may be very different from the experience during development. A dev can easily add a mechanic late in the developing process that will be useable early on in the game once finished. The order of quests can easily be different, though some story consistency of course needs to stay, and say, being able to marry Taina off the bat might cause problems with the story as it is now. But it is easily possible that once the game is finished you can go all "Harem - Sex - don't care about politics" or "Let's get these Lords of Not-North out of the way first".

Reactions: TheDevian
3.60 star(s) 57 Votes