preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
No redemption archs please :(
Redemption storylines should stay in after-school specials and fairy tales!

This is a fantasy based game with lords, queens, catgirls, zombies...etc. So yeah. Also redemption doesn't belong after shool specials or fairy tales. Even at some of the darkest series, there are redemption sequances for characters. For example Saw 3's entire story revolved around a cop's aim to redemption. Not just dark series redemption is used in pretty much every genre when it's needed. I don't think you know what 'redemption' means if you think it belongs to fairy tales and after-school specials. While we talk about redemption I also advice you the play Red Dead REDEMPTION 2 if you haven't played it. Arthur's redemption story of the things he done is absolute beauty

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
This is a fantasy based game with lords, queens, catgirls, zombies...etc. So yeah. Also redemption doesn't belong after shool specials or fairy tales. Even at some of the darkest series, there are redemptions for characters. I don't think you know what 'redemption' means if you think it belongs to fairy tales and after-school specials
Just because I don't share your views does NOT mean I don't have the ability to comprehend what a word means. It is my opinion that redemption stories suck ass. Darth Vader's defining moment is when he uttered the words "I am your father". It is a shame you think otherwise.

The mc just shot a man with no remorse to claim his property (a whore) and rapes others as punishment. Redemption is not needed here imo.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Just because I don't share your views does NOT mean I don't have the ability to comprehend what a word means. It is my opinion that redemption stories suck ass. Darth Vader's defining moment is when he uttered the words "I am your father". It is a shame you think otherwise.

The mc just shot a man with no remorse to claim his property (a whore) and rapes others as punishment. Redemption is not needed here imo.

Firstly I think redemption is absolutely needed and Dev kinda already started that route. So yeah...

Secondly mc did shot an asshole who will make mother of his loved one, gangraped and to be sold as a whore to anyone (I think he even said he will send her to any guy for free since she is old). Mc did absolute everything to not shot that extremely ugly guy but after everything fails he has to shot the guy to save her and now she lives in luxury and finally reunited with her daughter . Mc will also kill their ex owner who is a rapist pedophile in cold blood. Sorry :( lol. Maybe you did some 'ctrl' on the dialogues?

Aside from any of it, MC got betrayed hard and nearly got killed because of it. Ofc she needs to do at least somethings so that MC will trust her again. The game placed in a brutal world where trust is really scarce. This doesn't have anything to do wit MC is a good guy or not. None of the things I said was extreme redemption acts anyways. Have a nice day

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Firstly I think redemption is absolutely needed and Dev already started that route so deal with it I guess

Secondly mc did shot an asshole who will make mother of his loved one, gangraped and to be sold as a whore to anyone (I think he even said he will send her to any guy for free since she is old). Mc did absolute everything to not shot that extremely ugly guy but after everything fails he has to shot the guy to save her and now she lives in luxury and finally reynited with her daughter . Mc will also kill their ex pedophile owner of them. Sorry :( lol. It seems you did so much 'ctrl' ing in the story. I have no time for you. Anyways have a nice day
The one you want to have redemption endangered everyone the mc cares about twice. To give her more redemption besides being a whore in his harem would make the mc a cuck like creature.

I did not skip any of the story thank you very much. We see things differently. You apparently are in the minority that love jedi where most hail empire the better Story.

Redeeming that betraying woman is a giant waste of time and talent. I get you don't agree but I'm entitled to have an opinion of this of awesome vn. Good day to you

ukaking

Jun 20, 2020
I hope that forgiving Taina will be completely optional in the future. Now, about her getting a harsher punishment like a lot of people already said, she definitely deserves it, so I'd normally agree, but after we found out the reason behind her betrayal, I've honestly lost any interest I had in her, so I don't really care what will happen to her. I'll probably just skip all her content from now on to be honest, so she can spend all day playing house with Megan without any further repercussions for all I care. If we could get an option to replace her as "ear" too, even better. I know that won't happen, since she's an important character for the story, but it would be nice to be able to completely avoid her if you want to.
i couldn't agree more

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
I hope that forgiving Taina will be completely optional in the future. Now, about her getting a harsher punishment like a lot of people already said, she definitely deserves it, so I'd normally agree, but after we found out the reason behind her betrayal, I've honestly lost any interest I had in her, so I don't really care what will happen to her. I'll probably just skip all her content from now on to be honest, so she can spend all day playing house with Megan without any further repercussions for all I care. If we could get an option to replace her as "ear" too, even better. I know that won't happen, since she's an important character for the story, but it would be nice to be able to completely avoid her if you want to.
Megan too

• Angry
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I have try the game. I like the mechanics and the start of the story isn't bad, but I don't really like the game.

I don't like the scenes with the West Lord sister, either the one with Vica. I read the conversation in the first one (and I'm not interested in continue the punishment), and skipped enterely the second one (no interested in see more scenes like this either). After this scene I saved and closed the game. I may not continue the game. I will think about it, but for now I'm pretty sure that I'm not going to enjoy some parts of the game.

In any case, ArchonStudio, thanks for the game and good luck.

Last edited:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I mean by her becoming a comcubine she basically lost all her freedom.

She still the ear of the lord tho. Which is one of the highest position in the land. I don't agree some people here. I don't think Taina is beyond redemption ( it's subjective tho. I can see why some poeple don't want to forgive her no matter what considering the betrayal) . I think she deserves a second chance . Yeah her betrayal was quite massive and the reason of her betrayal even worse but I think she can prove that she only loves mc and her loyatly only belongs to mc now and completely break everything up with her girlfriend. Also she has to explain everything to mc ( inclduing her previous plans about mc) and be completely honest from now. I think mc and Taina can still have a loving relationship which can even go to marriage or some sort in the future. First she has to get properly punished by mc (along with megan) then she should gain trust of MC somehow. It probably will be hard since it's a brutal world and everybody betray each other left and right. Trust is really a rare thing in this game's world. I don't know how exactly she can gain the trust of MC again but we will see in the next episodes

Last edited:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Btw I cannot wait MC to punish the extremely hot Queen personally and make her member of his harem. But I hope there there will be also a love/gentle/nice route after the punishment for queen as well

Last edited:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
PLEASE make progress with taina in coming updates optional...

she is already optional. You can choose to not to pursue a relationship with her. Just choose 'friends only' at the date with her and ignore her. Afaik all of her sexual scenes are optional as well. But she is still one of the lead characters in the game so Dev cannot go and delete a main character just because some people don't like her anymore. If she was a side character a seperate part would work but she is not. You cannot expect dev to make 2 completely different story which one of them has Taina and the other one doesn't. Again if you think you cannot forgive her no matter what she does, then simply ignore her and ctrl her dialogues if you want. I don't think like you but it is really a subjective thing in the end

Last edited:

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
seems like vica is bugged too in this release denied her in the beginning so i dont get her footjob nor the blowjob in the holiday event but suddenly the mc fucks her? seems wrong maybe he forget to set some flags for the scene.

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
she is already optional. You can choose to not to pursue a relationship with her. Just choose 'friends only' at the date with her and ignore her. Afaik all of her sexual scenes are optional as well. But she is still one of the lead characters in the game so Dev cannot go and delete a main character just because some people don't like her anymore. If she was a side character a seperate part would work but she is not. You cannot expect dev to make 2 completely different story which one of them has Taina and the other one doesn't. Again if you think you cannot forgive her no matter what she does, then simply ignore her and ctrl her dialogues if you want. I don't think like you but it is really a subjective thing in the end
true she is part of the story but you can avoid the romance options in my normal play i was on her path but after this update i replayed and avoidet her now the releationship points are negativ this way the betrayel makes a little sense^^

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
She still the ear of the lord tho. Which is one of the highest position in the land. I don't agree some people here. I don't think Taina is beyond redemption ( it's subjective tho. I can see why some poeple don't want to forgive her no matter what considering the betrayal) . I think she deserves a second chance . Yeah her betrayal was quite massive and the reason of her betrayal even worse but I think she can prove that she only loves mc and her loyatly only belongs to mc now and completely break everything up with her girlfriend. Also she has to explain everything to mc ( inclduing her previous plans about mc) and be completely honest from now. I think mc and Taina can still have a loving relationship which can even go to marriage or some sort in the future. First she has to get properly punished by mc (along with megan) then she should gain trust of MC somehow. It probably will be hard since it's a brutal world and everybody betray each other left and right. Trust is really a rare thing in this game's world. I don't know how exactly she can gain the trust of MC again but we will see in the next episodes
Look man, you like Taina, I get it, I used to like her too, but why on earth would anyone want to play the third wheel in an already established relationship of two women who already tried to killed him multiple times? Oh, yeah! Taina never tried to kill him directly, she just let the people who'd do that run free... Twice!!!

If Megan was her sister I'd might give her a small chance of redemption (blood is thicker than water and all that), but putting the MC's life in danger and pretty much not giving a fuck for all those people who were either sold as slaves or died in the process, for someone she fucks... Well, let's just say that doesn't make her look good or worth of any trouble. And like I said, she did it twice, so even if she was too naive the first time, it's not like she didn't know there would once again be casualties the second one! But fuck them because Megan's pussy is sweet, right? Yeah, even a bullet would be too good for her.

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes