TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah i mean this works too...
But i don't like the queen. I'd rather she fall over dead than get an ounce of pleasure from being used as a cum rag.
Yeah, I don't like her either, but she does have nice tits, and making her a slave is a pleasant thought. XD

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
I just cant understand why the MC thought making Talia his concubine was a good idea,should have thrown her in the cage with Megan.
The story is trying to make Megan sympathetic, so the MC is probably supposed to have some sympathy for both of them. Talia also comes clean in the end when she didn't strictly have to, so that could afford her some degree of leniency. He clearly thinks that she is still trustworthy by keeping her as the Ear, maybe because she was effectively finishing a plan that started before she met the MC and the betrayal wasn't personal.

It would make sense to have an option for a cruel MC to imprison or execute both of them, but the author probably didn't want to bother because it won't be worth the extra work for the couple people that would take it.

Mar 28, 2019
~> I knew taina was a traitor -.- y do I got a feeling she's also the one told the queen to post pone the marriage not only that also about vica relationship.

~>I knew dex wanted to kill MC but damn it feels like it's going all out war within the city walls and outside.

~>The update was too short kinda blue ball but then again enjoy the game a lot.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Despite Taina's big betrayal, I still think Taina will have her redemption and prove she only loves MC and he is the most important person in her life right now. I think she has huge regrets and she knows she fucked up big time (twice actually). I think she is madly in love with MC but still cares about Megan as a friend because of their past and how they helped each other on very diffucult times. There is no way you are a third wheel in their relationship imo. Maybe at the very start but not now. Taina basically send Megan to an extremely dangerous dessert and she said her to never comeback again. She also outright refuse to kill mc (which she had every chance to do it) even tho there is a real chance that mc would kill megan and her husband or prison them at the dungeon for life. To say she loves Megan more than MC and you are third wheel is kinda ridicilous if you ask me. Also the kiss thing, people say she didn't do anything but she is clearly in shock right there when you look at her face lol. I would want her to push her or something like that but I can understand why she couldn't do anything too. Also some people are too hang on a fucking kiss when we already fuck Megan rofl. We actually cucked Taina if she still loves Megan more than a friend. We will most likely have an option to add Megan to our harem anyways. I mean I didn't care about the kiss too much (probably because I'm okay with girl-girl stuff and get used to in harem games. I don't care as long as it's with the mc's knowledge which I know this is not the situation here). We literally fuck girls in front of Taina while she is watching in a daily routine and I don't even remember how many girls we have in a relationship with that includes our si... best friend and also a mother-daughter duo lol. Forgive me if I'm not pissed that much about a single girl on girl kiss. Don't get me wrong. I didn't like them kissing but I just don't care that much. I'm more angry about the betrayal not because Megan's kiss. Also before you say anything; I hate NTR.

I'm actually kinda sorry for Megan because what she experienced in her childhood-teenage years. That's the reason she probably end like this. The dev didn't explain her painfull past in the game for nothing. BUT I still don't want anything to happen between Megan-Taina anymore. I can see roadway for threesome but I can't say I'm fan of the idea. I don't want Megan near Taina. If it's choice based I would rather exile her. I think the dev will give a choice to players about how to act against Taina. Cruel or merciful. I will definetly choose to forgive her as long as she proves she only loves mc and her loyalty is only belong to him now. There are couple of things that can test her loyalty. Again I honestly still like Taina and want a happily living after end game with her. But that's just my opinions. It's subjective. Now I'm ready to get the facepalms from people who hates Taina lol

Last edited:
Dec 8, 2020
I think the only thing Taina can do for redemption is to get the mc his sister. That was her promise from the beginning so far you helped her get what she wanted and she has not lifted a finger to help you only herself.

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes