sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
You are in an arranged marriage for political power. This was explained to you when she told you that you couldn't be the ruler of the north without having a blood claim to it. Which you don't even as of this update.

That's not a relationship. That's called being a parasite.
It's called a business relationship and that's half the relationship you can be in. She accepts your romantic advances as well.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
No, she did accept the advances. She simply didn't disclose her other sexual/romantic relationships and entered this romantic relationship as a lie. In other words, cheating.
Ah yes the girl who you're via for power with is clearly going to turn that down given all the other things you've done....
Right...

Also, she disclosed it. You just didn't like how. She wasn't cheating because you're not in a formal relationship.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Ah yes the girl who you're via for power with is clearly going to turn that down given all the other things you've done....
Right...

Also, she disclosed it. You just didn't like how. She wasn't cheating because you're not in a formal relationship.
You keep saying that.
1) you can cheat when just dating informally, ask anyone who has been cheated on.
2) A betrothal is a formal relationship.
3) She certainly could have said "No stop. Let's keep this strictly about power sharing. You have your harem; I am not yours." She didn't.
4) She did not disclose it. Her lover did.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
You keep saying that.
1) you can cheat when just dating, ask anyone whose been cheated on.
2) A betrothal is a formal relationship.
3) She certainly could have said "No stop. Let's keep this strictly about power sharing. You have your harem; I am not yours." She didn't.
4) She did not disclose it. Her lover did.
You're the one who keeps insisting it's romance when clearly it's a power trip.
She wants it, you have it.

Doesn't take much more than that.
Have a nice day!

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
You're the one who keeps insisting it's romance when clearly it's a power trip.
She wants it, you have it.

Doesn't take much more than that.
Have a nice day!
The game presents the player with a choice to pursue Taina romantically. The game also presents Taina as accepting those overtures. The game then presents Taina as having and failing to disclose other romantic/sexual relationships that are contrary to the MC's interests and kept covert with actions taken specifically to harm the MC and his interests.

Your premise that this is a normal part of a harem game is nonsensical.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
The game presents the player with a choice to pursue Taina romantically. The game also presents Taina as accepting those overtures. The game then presents Taina as having and failing to disclose other romantic/sexual relationships that are contrary to the MC's interests and kept covert with actions taken specifically to harm the MC and his interests.

Your premise that this is a normal part of a harem game is nonsensical.
And again.. you can
and you think a girl whose watched you
1) Plow another Man's wife
2) Rape a theif
3) Rape her friend

Is gonna suddenly go, yeah you know what's a good idea turning this guy down and incuring the leaders wrath ?

What's nonsensical is the amount of people butthurt over a god damn kiss and claiming that this is NTR. That's nonsense. You're not in a romantic relationship. Just because she didn't turn you down, doesn't mean she's given you carte blanche approval. You're in an Arranged Marriage and you have benefits on the side for being a leader.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
And again.. you can
and you think a girl whose watched you
1) Plow another Man's wife
2) Rape a theif
3) Rape her friend

Is gonna suddenly go, yeah you know what's a good idea turning this guy down and incuring the leaders wrath ?

What's nonsensical is the amount of people butthurt over a god damn kiss and claiming that this is NTR. That's nonsense. You're not in a romantic relationship. Just because she didn't turn you down, doesn't mean she's given you carte blanche approval. You're in an Arranged Marriage and you have benefits on the side for being a leader.
I did none of those. I turned off sexual punishment and prima nocta when they were presented. More player choices; Taina approved. Nor did I fuck Megan.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I did none of those. I turned off sexual punishment and prima notca when they were presented. More player choices; Taina approved. Nor did I fuck Megan.
Congrats!

You're still defacto ruler and have complete autonomy over the region...
There's a reason why buisnesses really don't like inter-office relations between people of power and their subordinates. Gee i wonder what that mirrors.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Congrats!

You're still defacto ruler and have complete autonomy over the region...
There's a reason why buisnesses really don't like inter-office relations between people of power and their subordinates. Gee i wonder what that mirrors.
And still she could have resisted and informed the MC that her heart belonged to another. Or that she couldn't accept such overtures until the MC had proven what type of man he was. Or arranged the deal such that she would be off-limits romantically and sexually when she provided the terms. Or frankly anything other than accepting the overtures while working covertly to undercut the MC to support her lover.

Fundamentally, it's not NTR. But she cheated. And there's very few ways of coming back from that.

ukaking

Jun 20, 2020
i dont think there is any such need for all this debate, if in the next update the dev comes up with something because of which we start to like tania again we'll play it. if not i will leave it because lets be honest tania, megan, the sister, the blue lady are kind of the main characters. most of the people love lori, the sister and the blue lady are also nice but liking 2 out of 4 main characters, i dont think is enough reason to play a game

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
i dont think there is any such need for all this debate, if in the next update the dev comes up with something because of which we start to like tania again we'll play it. if not i will leave it because lets be honest tania, megan, the sister, the blue lady are kind of the main characters. most of the people love lori, the sister and the blue lady are also nice but liking 2 out of 4 main characters, i dont think is enough reason to play a game
Lmao...

It's cute you think that the dev is gonna change the game because a few people have an inferiority complex over a kiss.
God the next update can't come soon enough so you all can keep your word and just stop playing.

ukaking

Jun 20, 2020
Lmao...

It's cute you think that the dev is gonna change the game because a few people have an inferiority complex over a kiss.
God the next update can't come soon enough so you all can keep your word and just stop playing.
who said that he should change anything but from the previous update everyone saw it coming that their will be some redemption, punishment or anything else tania will have to undergo, that will decide things

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
who said that he should change anything but from the previous update everyone saw it coming that their will be some redemption, punishment or anything else tania will have to undergo, that will decide things
decide what ?

Ya'll already jumped to the conclusion that she's better off dead, that you don't want redemption and want nothing to do with her. Nothing the dev does is going to please you, so i stand by what i said. The next update can't come soon enough.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Whatever dude, at least your consistent. I wouldn't be ok with forceably sharing someone at all, especially being the third wheel in someone else's relationship.

Are you saying you fucking someone, to you, is permission for the other person you fucked to fuck that person?

EDIT: I should also mention, Taina is not the wife of Megan's husband, per your example.

Not with me, but I understand most ppl on this site are probably in agreement with you.
You are talking about two people that you are having relations with, who have a prior relationship, sharing a kiss. That is all that happened between them sexually from the time you met, one kiss. I am sorry that triggers you, but there is no reality in which that is NTR against you, and even if it were, in much of the world, a kiss is little more than a greeting, like a hand shake, it's not a big deal. Any sex they had was before they met you, so it is not NTR, except maybe against Tsug. People you are with, having relationships before they meet you, is not NTR. People you are in a relationship with also caring about other people is not NTR, it's just being human.

Yes, if you are fucking both of them (or something similar), that makes it okay for them to kiss, and hug, and maybe even more, because we are all part of the same group anyway. From a sexual history PoV, if you are fucking them both, they ARE fucking each other anyway, just without the fun, with you as the middleman.

This is YOUR example of the husband, and in that example, you said the husband kissed the wife, who you were playing with, in front of you. Megan was in a relationship with Taina before you, so yes, she is the 'husband' in this example. You are the 'other man' the wife is cheating with ('husband' too). We might not have known that, but that is the fact of the matter. Yes, her backstabbing hurt, but NTR, it was not. Taina and Megan were cheating on each other with you, not the other way around.

This is even less of an issue when you consider it was a marriage of convenience. Even in the current era, most political marriages have concubines for both parties. It's pretty much expected.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
You are talking about two people that you are having relations with, who have a prior relationship, sharing a kiss. That is all that happened between them sexually from the time you met, one kiss. I am sorry that triggers you, but there is no reality in which that is NTR against you, and even if it were, in much of the world, a kiss is little more than a greeting, like a hand shake, it's not a big deal. Any sex they had was before they met you, so it is not NTR, except maybe against Tsug. People you are with, having relationships before they meet you, is not NTR. People you are in a relationship with also caring about other people is not NTR, it's just being human.

Yes, if you are fucking both of them (or something similar), that makes it okay for them to kiss, and hug, and maybe even more, because we are all part of the same group anyway. From a sexual history PoV, if you are fucking them both, they ARE fucking each other anyway, just without the fun, with you as the middleman.

This is YOUR example of the husband, and in that example, you said the husband kissed the wife, who you were playing with, in front of you. Megan was in a relationship with Taina before you, so yes, she is the 'husband' in this example. You are the 'other man' the wife is cheating with ('husband' too). We might not have known that, but that is the fact of the matter. Yes, her backstabbing hurt, but NTR, it was not. Taina and Megan were cheating on each other with you, not the other way around.

This is even less of an issue when you consider it was a marriage of convenience. Even in the current era, most political marriages have concubines for both parties. It's pretty much expected.
I said Megan's husband kissing Taina. Reread my post.

Also, don't do this passive aggressive "sorry if this triggers you" shit, I'm not in the mood to get into it with you. What you're after is a polyamorous relationship, I prefer harems, let's agree we have different tastes and move on.

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes