preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Changelog says

- New quests with Taina, Ully, Vica, and Judy.

But I couldn't find any of the new quests at all. All content is the same with 0.8. For example Taina became a harem member and gave bj's at 0.8. The changelog says there is a new quest with Taina. Where is this quest exactly?

J.Buttler

Apr 22, 2021
Changelog says

But I couldn't find any of the new quests at all. All content is the same with 0.8. For example Taina became a harem member and gave bj's at 0.8. The changelog says there is a new quest with Taina. Where is this quest exactly?
Sleep. Attend council meeting

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Changelog says

Did you complete all quests in the quest log?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So is there any kind of punishment for Taina and Megan in this update or is it focused on others caracteres and war with the horde?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are a couple of punishment options...
Can we continue on fu-fu quest or it stops in this version? It's says prepare an attack and says (next version). I want to forgive Taina already. She is so cute :ROFLMAO: I hope it will happen soon
No, that quest will continue later. (Next Version) means you are done for now.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
The dialogue in recent updates shed a light on Megan-Taina situation more. When you talk Megan she also refers Taina as friend. The first time they confess to mc megan said they love each other but not in a way a man loves a woman. They are not in love in literal romantic sense. I think it's more like besties who happened to had girl on girl fun in bed at tough times they faced. It was like a really close friends with benefits situation. I think developer clearly showed this with dialogues. Also when you talk to Megan says that she is in cage only because Taina likes MC and couldn't do what it has to be done which is killing MC again. So in a way Taina actually betrayed Megan and her husband as well and Megan lives in a dirty dungeon because of it :ROFLMAO:. Also when you talk Honk who is responsible of Safety of the lord from the dangers that can come from harem girls, Honk says that he hopes mc to forgive Taina because her intentions were never to harm MC. All in all I'm really much looking forward to forgive Taina and I think it will happen after a big event. Tho as I can see there is 'good' and 'bad' care ( punishments) for her. So I suspect that the dev might give us a choice to forgive her or not. But on the other hand she is also one of the main characters in the game so giving a choice can be tricky. I will forgive her anyways so no problem with me on that end :ROFLMAO: I hope I can marry her and make her my queen ( Allowing to make 2 queens would be cool too since I also really like the si....errr I mean childhood friend as well. But if only one queen allowed. I would probably choose Taina)

Last edited:

J.Buttler

Apr 22, 2021
The dialogue in recent updates shed a light on Megan-Taina situation more. When you talk Megan she also refers Taina as friend. The first time they confess to mc megan said they love each other but not in a way a man loves a woman. They are not in love in literal romantic sense. I think it's more like besties who happened to had girl on girl fun in bed at tough times they faced. It was like a really close friends with benefits situation. I think developer clearly showed this with dialogues. Also when you talk to Megan says that she is in cage only because Taina likes MC and couldn't do what it has to be done which is killing MC again. So in a way Taina actually betrayed Megan and her husband as well and Megan lives in a dirty dungeon because of it :ROFLMAO:. Also when you talk Honk who is responsible of Safety of the lord from the dangers that can come from harem girls, Honk says that he hopes mc to forgive Taina because her intentions were never to harm MC. All in all I'm really much looking forward to forgive Taina and I think it will happen after a big event. Tho as I can see there is 'good' and 'bad' care ( punishments) for her. So I suspect that the dev might give us a choice to forgive her or not. But on the other hand she is also one of the main characters in the game so giving a choice can be tricky. I will forgive her anyways so no problem with me on that end :ROFLMAO: I hope I can marry her and make her my queen ( Allowing to make 2 queens would be cool too since I also really tlike the si....errr I mean childhood friend as well. But if only one queen allowed. I would probably choose Taina)
Even before the betrayal incident, danka was one of my favourite along with taina. So now no competition for danka. she innocent & cute at the same time.
Taina is a bitch & megan is a bigger bitch. Just "punish" them hard. (If 1000 spankings for Megan Then 500 for taina) + other punishment methods

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 57 Votes