I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
hmm something broken cathrines event says wait complete other quests but my other 2 say wait til next version am i missing something?

Medak

Oct 11, 2019
I think I saw all the content for this update except Pamela's, do I have to do something specific or will she appear randomly during the council meeting, I think I fast forwarded 50 mattings and she doesn't show up.

Bloodxdd

Jun 21, 2018
I think I saw all the content for this update except Pamela's, do I have to do something specific or will she appear randomly during the council meeting, I think I fast forwarded 50 mattings and she doesn't show up.
Pamela event is random

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
well since the game is bugged and can't complete Catharines event i guess I'm giving up this game I'm not gonna replay it all over good luck dev

J.Buttler

Apr 22, 2021
Sexual punishment law is need to be active
Then when she appears, punish her personally.
Just completed the update

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
There are three active quests currently showing i.e.
1. "Take revenge for Lori" for which description shows "I want revenge on Lori's ex-owner." Progress shows "Prepare to attack. (in a next version). "
2. Catherine's recovery. Descripiton shows "Catherine is getting better with my help" Progress shows "Wait. (complete other quests)."
3. Fu, Fu. Description .... Progress shows "Prepare to attack (in a next version)

So 1st and 3rd in a next version and 2nd shows complete other quests so I am confused that if the other two actions are required to be completed in next version then how to complete second active quest which shows complete other quests as other two remaining quests can only be worked on in the next version. So I am confused as to whether to proceed further or save here and exit and wait for another verison.

J.Buttler

Apr 22, 2021
1. "Take revenge for Lori" for which description shows "I want revenge on Lori's ex-owner." Progress shows "Prepare to attack. (in a next version). "
2. Catherine's recovery. Descripiton shows "Catherine is getting better with my help" Progress shows "Wait. (complete other quests)."
3. Fu, Fu. Description .... Progress shows "Prepare to attack (in a next version)

So 1st and 3rd in a next version and 2nd shows complete other quests so I am confused that if the other two actions are required to be completed in next version then how to complete second active quest which shows complete other quests as other two remaining quests can only be worked on in the next version. So I am confused as to whether to proceed further or save here and exit and wait for another verison.
If Catherine not present in harem, u should proceed

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019

We had a similar inconsistency in the last version. Back then it was a text problem only. So if you have only messages left "wait for next version" and "complete other quests" then most likely for now you are done.

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes