Ceddot

Sorcerer's Paradox Developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2018
how can i even play the new update? i loaded my old save and the quest are all completed still

Jul 25, 2020
so uh, danka ran away with her dad to the mutant cult, and we didnt go after her, and im currently at the holiday scene, where the queen visits, and the cook is poisoned.

out of nowhwere danka seems to be apart of my harem, and offers to cook, where did she come from?

is this because i installed the cat patch?

Oct 23, 2018
How do the outcomes differ of killing Krat and Fu?
not entirely sure on the difference but krat is revenge so you do it for lori

fu will make the east collapse = no more east if it chsnges something else idk about it

---

got a question too: why isn't annabelle aka megan with pink hair in the harem even though the game told she would be now part of it ?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
not entirely sure on the difference but krat is revenge so you do it for lori

fu will make the east collapse = no more east if it chsnges something else idk about it

---

got a question too: why isn't annabelle aka megan with pink hair in the harem even though the game told she would be now part of it ?
I am not sure long term, since I didn't let it stick, but they go out fighting the hoard.

She is part of the harem, but she is undergoing the color test. With any luck, she will pass and get some scenes soon.

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
I just played through v1.2 and noticed a few spelling/grammar issues:

• My uncle is scumbag, not a fool.
• You spent the whole night in bed with her and didn't asked her about it?
• It's better to be a hand with balls, than dick without.
• We lost 1 soldiers.
• He is our bargainong chip with Megan.
Speaking of devil...
• Neither the lords of Vest nor Ost have a problem with me receiving the title of Lord of Nord.
• Wait, I'm fool. What am I thinking?!
• I would understand if she was trying to eliminate me in peacetime to take over Vest.
• Sounds scarry. What kind of missile is that?
• also multiple different spellings of fiancé (fiance and fiancée)
• dozens of times: randomly swapping between British and American spelling
• there is untranslated Russian after Catherine holiday sex and during Russian roulette

Same non-text related things that stood out:
• Where is Taina at night? Where are the concubines at night?
• Old man died the same night I visited him (literally a few seconds apart) - not sure if intended or bugged, I expected some dialogue with Lori instead (found mother+lend her)
• Honk is missing many concubine entries (only 5 of the 8 or 9 total). and some concubines seem to not have any interaction except memory
• Danka's fate quest seems bugged/stuck. It states to wait for color change but that happened ages ago. Only open quest.

Overall, I enjoyed the game despite being pretty rough around the edges. I would have liked a bit different personalities other than the submissive shy girl, which pretty much all girls end up being. Actually found the last chick Jess the most interesting because she differed a bit from the rest, but unfortunately has no content (yet?). Still, pretty good so far.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I just played through v1.2 and noticed a few spelling/grammar issues:

• also multiple different spellings of fiancé (fiance and fiancée)
• dozens of times: randomly swapping between British and American spelling
• there is untranslated Russian after Catherine holiday sex and during Russian roulette

Same non-text related things that stood out:
• Where is Taina at night? Where are the concubines at night?
• Old man died the same night I visited him (literally a few seconds apart) - not sure if intended or bugged, I expected some dialogue with Lori instead (found mother+lend her)
• Honk is missing many concubine entries (only 5 of the 8 or 9 total). and some concubines seem to not have any interaction except memory
• Danka's fate quest seems bugged/stuck. It states to wait for color change but that happened ages ago. Only open quest.

Overall, I enjoyed the game despite being pretty rough around the edges. I would have liked a bit different personalities other than the submissive shy girl, which pretty much all girls end up being. Actually found the last chick Jess the most interesting because she differed a bit from the rest, but unfortunately has no content (yet?). Still, pretty good so far.
Sorry about the spelling, it's hard proofreading with dyslexia. Especially when some of my spell checkers are fine with either spelling.

Taina is likely in her room at night. The rest of the concubines likely have a sleep chamber in the harem area that we as the player can't get to.

Not sure about the old man thing, maybe Archon will get that.

Yes, Honk needs some updates, I am hoping he will add that soon. I mentioned that a while back too.

Yes, the Danka thing is a known bug, and I think it is fixed for the next version. It is just a bug in the quest log though, and does not appear to affect anything else.

I get that, most women in this world have had that trained out of them, especially the slaves, but you do get some notable exceptions, like Megan, Jes, and the queen. Isabela and Vica are also more of the papered/spoiled personality, but they know what they need to do to maintain that lifestyle. lol

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The holiday sequence happens in an alternate reality where Danka ended up in your harem.
You eventually get the chance to recruit her back from the mutants anyway.
Honestly, it's best not to do that event anyway, I recommend doing Megan and Cat's events, you get the most lore.

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
Okay, so I've been playing the game for a few minutes now and I have yet to get past the fucking intro solely because the music is fucking shredding!
Like, god damn, why does the intro have such badass heavy metal for a fucking VN?

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Okay, so I've been playing the game for a few minutes now and I have yet to get past the fucking intro solely because the music is fucking shredding!
Like, god damn, why does the intro have such badass heavy metal for a fucking Kinetic Novel?
Completely aside, but this is not a Kinetic Novel by any means, if you're looking for that you might be disappointed.

Reactions: TheDevian
3.60 star(s) 57 Votes