BiggestOfBois

Dec 31, 2019
Why are people fighting in the thread, seriously the person asked nicely and the other people were understanding then why are there still some people acting like douches sheeesh who shat on your breakfast this morning

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
ArchonStudio.
Black dialogue box is very very annoying. Need opacity slider
Look at second pic. Dialogue box is almost fully dark
Look at 3rd pic (Estrada). Additional but very useful options are there.

Last edited:

Ddraigon

Donor
Compressor
Jul 16, 2020
Lord King [V 1.3] [Archon Studio] Compressed

Original PC : 1.3 GB
Original MAC : 1.29 GB

Compressed PC (703 MB) :
Compresses MAC (743 MB) :

This Compression is unofficial and may break your game.

Last edited:

Yeorman

Apr 28, 2018
Hello

thanks to dev I compile little changes and his work in his post in the walkthrough to simple .txt.

enjoy

again thx to dev

Reactions: _Maou_

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
downloaded it and it is a grinding vn....and that makes the whole story behind,how to say ...boring...will never really get what you all love about this grinding and farming....there are 1 000 000 rpg out there to play why look for one in adult vn´s?? what ever ,if this ever comes as a normal vn, i´m on board...good luck with this one here...and the whole women of his old tribe will never really beeing found or better said maybe after yearslong farming money,weapons,food and social points....naaahhhh too much to do for little short weekend

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
downloaded it and it is a grinding vn....and that makes the whole story behind,how to say ...boring...will never really get what you all love about this grinding and farming....there are 1 000 000 rpg out there to play why look for one in adult vn´s?? what ever ,if this ever comes as a normal vn, i´m on board...good luck with this one here...and the whole women of his old tribe will never really beeing found or better said maybe after yearslong farming money,weapons,food and social points....naaahhhh too much to do for little short weekend
Not a VN. It is sandbox. Hehe
Look like you are a sandbox hater

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Normally i would agree, not a fan of most sandbox games but this one has content that makes it worth it. Love this game, and if you use the Mod, no sandboxing required.

gb22

Mar 13, 2018
Okay, it says that Danka's quest is fixed, but I have waited through like 2 weeks, and it is still the only quest I have, stuck at wait for color

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Why are people fighting in the thread, seriously the person asked nicely and the other people were understanding then why are there still some people acting like douches sheeesh who shat on your breakfast this morning
Because every "I don't have time" question takes away time from others who will have to read it. With hundreds of readers for these threads that adds up and we all combined lose time. Also "I don't have time" is a pretty weak reason, if you don't have time to do a minute long search, you also don't have time to download and play the game. Just wait until you have time.

ELSanchez

Jul 3, 2018
Okay, it says that Danka's quest is fixed, but I have waited through like 2 weeks, and it is still the only quest I have, stuck at wait for color

I am having the same issue. It seems to be gating quite a few of the other quests from starting. And I am WAY more than 2 weeks past
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I am having the same issue. It seems to be gating quite a few of the other quests from starting. And I am WAY more than 2 weeks past
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you have banged her, and she is in your harem, then it's still just a quest log bug. Nothing else should be locked to it either, as far as I know. What else are you stuck on?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Because every "I don't have time" question takes away time from others who will have to read it. With hundreds of readers for these threads that adds up and we all combined lose time. Also "I don't have time" is a pretty weak reason, if you don't have time to do a minute long search, you also don't have time to download and play the game. Just wait until you have time.
Yeah, end of the day, if you had the time to post, you must have had the time to search.
Searching is often quicker, than posting.
Which makes "I don't have the time" a dishonest statement.
"I can't be bothered to" is the truth of the matter, which then makes everyone else justifiably object to having to do it for them.

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes