Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
But maybe the guy didnt know how to "fast search" thats why he said he doesnt have time to read all 100+ pages of thread, he also thanked the guy who taught him how to use it.
Though then it would be time to learn how to use it. It helps everywhere, not only here, to often get your answers faster or (in less frequented threads) get your answers at all, while not annoying everybody because they answered the question one hour before five posts up. (As it was the case here)

Reactions: TheDevian

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
But maybe the guy didnt know how to "fast search" thats why he said he doesnt have time to read all 100+ pages of thread, he also thanked the guy who taught him how to use it.
What a ludicrous suggestion.
He can obviously see the search box, with the universally recognised magnifying glass symbol.
The search box even says "Search" in it.
It's not rocket science.
1633978116942.png
He claimed that he did not have time to search through 115 pages. I informed him that a one word search provided the answer as the first return.
So he did not need to "search through 115 pages".
He just needed to type one word, "incest" in the Search box. Which would've been quicker than typing his opening comment.

Yes, he thanked me, but for answering his question and not facepalming.
Not for teaching him how to use search, as you state here.
I did not teach him how to use it. I simply suggested it would be better, quicker & less antagonistic if he did.
He has not replied since and the discussion has evolved.

Last edited:

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
With finally being able to go forward with Cat's story, I kind of wish I wasn't able to. She goes from being all lovey dovey to being all religious and you end up taking her against her will. Very jarring with the fact that she gave ZERO clues that she was religious at all or that it was important to her.

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
looking through the latest comments doesnt seem to be anyone else having the same problem as me
my whole quest log just shows completes doesnt have any tab that i can see or find for CURRENT
Untitled.png

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
i dont understand this update then IF theres nothing to do ahh well guess ill check back next update then
There were a few things, did you check the change log?
Have you tried going to a new meeting? That is how most quests trigger. You could have a quest that isn't started too after all...

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
There were a few things, did you check the change log?
Have you tried going to a new meeting? That is how most quests trigger. You could have a quest that isn't started too after all...
i waited a few days and in between the days had the normal meetings or what ever in the mornings with the crew
talked to the queen and i think dex but thats as far as it went nothing new after that so ill come back next version

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
i waited a few days and in between the days had the normal meetings or what ever in the mornings with the crew
talked to the queen and i think dex but thats as far as it went nothing new after that so ill come back next version
Did you keep Jess? Do you have Pam in your harem? There was a whole war thing after talking to the queen, not to mention a night with Lori's mom, Judy.

packor

Oct 11, 2021
I messed around with taxes. Going over 100 attitude results in negative income. ^_^ Queen and councils shares are a percentage of the negative, so they pay you, I guess, but it's still negative income, of course. Positive events seem to average 2 daily, but doesn't seem worthwhile at all.

Went the other way to -105, and the income is a little over 2* more, so not much. Still some positive events, and not that many negatives.

Went more extreme and down to -510. Now making 6* the cash, which is SIGNIFICANT. It's just BUSTED.

But if attitude ever becomes important in the game, good luck changing it back. =3 Well, if you idle for a couple months, you'd make enough to pay for it.

Last edited:

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
I messed around with taxes. Going over 100 attitude results in negative income. ^_^ Queen and councils shares are a percentage of the negative, so they pay you, I guess, but it's still negative income, of course. Positive events seem to average 2 daily, but doesn't seem worthwhile at all.

Went the other way to -105, and the income is a little over 2* more, so not much. Still some positive events, and not that many negatives.

Went more extreme and down to -510. Now making 6* the cash, which is SIGNIFICANT. It's just BUSTED.

But if attitude ever becomes important in the game, good luck changing it back. =3 Well, if you idle for a couple months, you'd make enough to pay for it.
Go for raids. Better than production
Queen, fu & council will not get shate from it. Then u can keep relationship with public full too & additional income for that. I think that one too free from sharing

packor

Oct 11, 2021
Go for raids. Better than production
Queen, fu & council will not get shate from it. Then u can keep relationship with public full too & additional income for that. I think that one too free from sharing
I do raids, but before you buy out slave trader, citizens are just better. The reason is that you have to actively work to get human raid rewards: you have to find a human raid, then you have to get a non mini-game. With passive income, you do nothing and just press advance time and councils, and you can get high income depending on how many times you take coin from the population. It'll will easily let you exhaust the slave trader and get mass slaves and citizens for minimum time spent. The only issue is that once you've done so, you will not be able to earn new slaves. So you idle earn gold until you are satisfied, and then revert.

To revert, you just need to spam click one spot since the entire dialogue for giving coins is conveniently in the same spot. Once you've brought attitude back up, you can start converting citizens to soldiers, gear up, and start raiding for regular gains.

Edit: Actually tried it on a new game, and it's even more busted than I thought. When you are progressing storyline, at times there will be an attitude check, which will round your attitude up to -100, so you can take massive amount of coins from your population for free for a bit. Seems like you don't get the big mass of slaves until after you capture Megan, but I basically had multiple events spammed on me daily(I got holiday event before the antidote even started research) and they "escaped" immediately after I bought Mia. It is interestin to note that you do not need an army to win in that scene. You can lose the battle and they will just give up anyway.

Last edited:

Daniel4569

Jul 24, 2020
how pamela story starts????
I am completed the previous update in this update i already fight against horde and save jerry. after that i am unable to start pamela story.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
how pamela story starts????
I am completed the previous update in this update i already fight against horde and save jerry. after that i am unable to start pamela story.
Activate punishment law
Maintain positive relationships with her
Rest will trigger automatically. Accept her into harem

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
thanks, I was able to clear my first battle a bit after reading this. I had around 30 or 40 soldiers. I find that having everyone geared (weapon %) and experience helps a lot, but when you're starting, the experience part is a bit difficult. What I did the first time was to use heavy fire until there was a huge group, and then I used grenade. Fortunately, I was able to get over 60 nearby before first grenade. Since you get 3 grenades and 2 covers, you have to use grenade twice in one of the fights, and then cover. So, I grenade and cover, and then use heavy fire to get as many nearby as I can again, and then grenade and get to final cover, and then it's just a shootout. If you managed to retain enough soldiers, you'll win. When your soldier count is so low, even if they grenade, it won't do much to you.
It's not fixed. So best thing I found was to test one, see how many soldiers you lose/how many you kill, then roll back & try the others.
Pick whichever loses you the least soldiers, in relation to how many of theirs you've killed.
e.g. Heavy Attack: Lost 2 soldiers, killed 22 enemies.
Skirmish: Lost 1 soldier, killed 13 enemies.
Defend: Lost 1 soldiers, killed 10 enemies.
Obviously "Skirmish" is the best choice, there.
If you lose 0 soldiers, go with the Heavy Attack to wipe out more of their forces.

The next round will be different, so repeat the process again & make sure you pick the one with the best win/loss ratio.
I have 300+ soldiers, so don't suffer defeats, but the process still works if you have less.
In fact, having less makes managing your losses carefully even more important!

With grenades, optimal way is to kill a few while waiting for good number to build up, throw & move. Kill a few while waiting for good number to build up, throw & move. Take note of how many your grenade kills. Keep the third one as the final attack & this way you don't get any (maybe one) thrown at you.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 57 Votes