TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It's not fixed. So best thing I found was to test one, see how many soldiers you lose/how many you kill, then roll back & try the others.
Pick whichever loses you the least soldiers, in relation to how many of theirs you've killed.
e.g. Heavy Attack: Lost 2 soldiers, killed 22 enemies.
Skirmish: Lost 1 soldier, killed 13 enemies.
Defend: Lost 1 soldiers, killed 10 enemies.
Obviously "Skirmish" is the best choice, there.
If you lose 0 soldiers, go with the Heavy Attack to wipe out more of their forces.

The next round will be different, so repeat the process again & make sure you pick the one with the best win/loss ratio.
I have 300+ soldiers, so don't suffer defeats, but the process still works if you have less.
In fact, having less makes managing your losses carefully even more important!
I generally outnumber them so much, that heavy attack it the best way to go. That last series of hoard battles, I didn't lose a single guy. :p Made it pretty funny with the dialogue.

Even if I lose a few guys, I usually take out a bunch of them, so typically worth it in terms of raw numbers. :p

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I generally outnumber them so much, that heavy attack it the best way to go. That last series of hoard battles, I didn't lose a single guy. :p Made it pretty funny with the dialogue.

Even if I lose a few guys, I usually take out a bunch of them, so typically worth it in terms of raw numbers. :p
I can't help it mate, I have to pick the most efficient option. Kinda like a "thing" of mine.
Ha ha ha, yeah, numbers is the key to it.
They have 60 vs I have 306.
I win, before we've begun. :ROFLMAO:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I can't help it mate, I have to pick the most efficient option. Kinda like a "thing" of mine.
Ha ha ha, yeah, numbers is the key to it.
They have 60 vs I have 306.
I win, before we've begun. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, it helps that I did a lot of grinding, and bought all the slaves before I ever went to meet the queen the first time, and her and Fu started taxing the shit out of us. After that, it was all about the raids.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Yeah, it helps that I did a lot of grinding, and bought all the slaves before I ever went to meet the queen the first time, and her and Fu started taxing the shit out of us. After that, it was all about the raids.
lol I think I bought 50 slaves once, but found I'd often get that many from a Raid.
Also pretty sure that the money from Raids is tax free. Think we only pay that on the money made from citizens and potion sales, do you know if that's actually the case? Sorry, I've not done the maths so being lazy.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
lol I think I bought 50 slaves once, but found I'd often get that many from a Raid.
Also pretty sure that the money from Raids is tax free. Think we only pay that on the money made from citizens and potion sales, do you know if that's actually the case? Sorry, I've not done the maths so being lazy.
Pretty sure you are right on that one.

I keep my citizens pretty low over all, compared to the others, since we know war is coming, so we need a ton of warriors to fight the hoard, and we need several tons of slaves to feed them, but we don't need that many people working on the cures yet, just enough to keep it going.

Once the war is over, we can afford to scale back the troops, and ramp up production, and try to cure as many people as possible. Hell, you would think the fact that we can do that, would be enough to show the mutants that we can work toward a better future, with all the hot girls in my harem! :cool:

Reactions: packor and whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Pretty sure you are right on that one.

I keep my citizens pretty low over all, compared to the others, since we know war is coming, so we need a ton of warriors to fight the hoard, and we need several tons of slaves to feed them, but we don't need that many people working on the cures yet, just enough to keep it going.

Once the war is over, we can afford to scale back the troops, and ramp up production, and try to cure as many people as possible. Hell, you would think the fact that we can do that, would be enough to show the mutants that we can work toward a better future, with all the hot girls in my harem! :cool:
I keep my citizens at roughly 1/4 of slaves. Didn't intend to, just kinda fell on that proportion, so stuck with it.
At the mo:
Slaves: 2,189
Citizens: 460
Soldiers: 300

I think I'll aim to keep around 3/4 soldiers to citizens, too.
lol So true. Look at what we can do. We can cure you and breed you, all is well! :ROFLMAO:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I keep my citizens at roughly 1/4 of slaves. Didn't intend to, just kinda fell on that proportion, so stuck with it.
At the mo:

I am pretty close to that myself, though I have about double that in soldiers. Maybe not as many slaves, and a lot less cits.

Funny part was that last battle, where I didn't lose a single guy, I had 666 soldiers. XD

Hanny2000

Jun 16, 2020
At the mo:

lol So true. Look at what we can do. We can cure you and breed you, all is well! :ROFLMAO:
That's balanced.
I rule my distance like FU since the beginning.
-More soldiers and slaves.
-Less Citizens.
-Strong army, but low income.:ROFLMAO:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I am pretty close to that myself, though I have about double that in soldiers. Maybe not as many slaves, and a lot less cits.

Funny part was that last battle, where I didn't lose a single guy, I had 666 soldiers. XD
lol Mark of the beast!! Hell's warriors, protected by dark forces! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Hanny2000

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Ahahha... :devilish:
And , I have reached my like limit for the day again... =/
Still man, 600+ soldiers, I'm not surprised you didn't lose a single guy! Sheer weight of numbers, your enemy had no hope! :ROFLMAO:
My north feels so small now. Only 1400 slaves, 500 citizens, 400 soldiers (rounded)
lol Well, transversely, you make me feel bad for having so many slaves! :LOL::ROFLMAO:
That's balanced.
I rule my distance like FU since the beginning.
-More soldiers and slaves.
-Less Citizens.
-Strong army, but low income.:ROFLMAO:
lol Strong & well fed army, good job they don't ask for wages! :LOL:
I think yours might be a better way than my balanced approach, because you can easily earn tax free cash from Raids & do not produce much for the Queen to get her grubby mits on.

• Haha
Reactions: Hanny2000

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Still man, 600+ soldiers, I'm not surprised you didn't lose a single guy! Sheer weight of numbers, your enemy had no hope! :ROFLMAO:

lol Well, transversely, you make me feel bad for having so many slaves! :LOL::ROFLMAO:

I think yours might be a better way than my balanced approach, because you can easily earn tax free cash from Raids & do not produce much for the Queen to get her grubby mits on.
Hope is for fools, we dominate the battlefield! :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, the tax free money is good, need to keep those guns in top working order too! We can't have our guys' guns blowing up in their faces!

Yeah, have to have 2-3 times the slaves as you do the rest, since our protectors need to eat well!

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
lol, I only got to 1.1k Slaves, 195 Citizens, and 396 soldiers. Felt that was enough for next content and didn't want to grind anymore. That's too hardcore for me. =3 Might grow some ppl if I'm bored tho.
Yeah, I get you, I did some grind in the early game but stopped. But what with an old save and updates, I had some time to kill waiting for the new council stuff to kick in, so I added to my populace. And added. And added and added ...

Last edited:

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
Idk if my game is bugged but I have just gotten past the decision to join the horde or not -- but I haven't met Pamela - is there a quest I missed or something I have yet to trigger ? Should I have met her way sooner?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Idk if my game is bugged but I have just gotten past the decision to join the horde or not -- but I haven't met Pamela - is there a quest I missed or something I have yet to trigger ? Should I have met her way sooner?
You have to have the sexual punishments turned on to meet her.

Reactions: LionHeart131

Hanny2000

Jun 16, 2020

Uh, actually I gave golds to my people.
My income rate is only 50% which mean my incoming reduced by 50%.
Just like you mentioned, the gold I have are from raid and trade.:ROFLMAO:

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes