TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hey mate, I turned them back on and she came for punishment twice.
I did the anal and BJ options and she's not been seen for about 10 days now.
Should I have chosen to have her work off the debt, as the "treat her nicely" option?
No, she likes the sex better, but you have two factors here, some of the events require some time, and also determined by RNG.
Treating her nicely is to not be rough with her, and as long as you are gentle more often than you are rough, it should be fine.

Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
No, she likes the sex better, but you have two factors here, some of the events require some time, and also determined by RNG.
Treating her nicely is to not be rough with her, and as long as you are gentle more often than you are rough, it should be fine.
OK, thanks. (y)
She came two days in a row, I chose the gentle options (anal & BJ) but now I've not seen her for over 20 days.
Guess it's just waiting for RNGesus...

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
OK, thanks. (y)
She came two days in a row, I chose the gentle options (anal & BJ) but now I've not seen her for over 20 days.
Guess it's just waiting for RNGesus...
Yeah, RNG is a harsh mistress...

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Yeah, RNG is a harsh mistress...
Ugh, been 5 weekly reports now, 30 days - now she shows up! :ROFLMAO:
Do you know how many times she needs to visit, before she joins the harem?
Seems like the 4th visit is the one where it happens. (y)

Last edited:

Obscureheathen

Jun 13, 2017
Great game so far. I think there should be some kind of prompt in game about annabelle I hit a dead end because I never do attack any humans on raids

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Ugh, been 5 weekly reports now, 30 days - now she shows up! :ROFLMAO:
Do you know how many times she needs to visit, before she joins the harem?
Seems like the 4th visit is the one where it happens. (y)
I will confess to just save scumming by quick saving in the morning just before going to the throne room and reloading if no interesting events pop up.

Pamela has a relationship score (pamela_rel) between -5 and 5. Gentle punishments increase it, being rough decreases it. The new events start popping once her relationship score reaches 5. Keep picking gentle options through the following events to continue her event chain.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
I have downloaded 1.3 but the only Active quest I am getting is of Catherine and there also it says wait (complete other quests) but I am confused as Active quest is shown of Catherine only so which other quests we have to complete to get her quest?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I have downloaded 1.3 but the only Active quest I am getting is of Catherine and there also it says wait (complete other quests) but I am confused as Active quest is shown of Catherine only so which other quests we have to complete to get her quest?
Not sure what you are missing exactly off the top of my head, but have you tried progressing through a day or 3?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
How to make the story progress?
For Fu quest, I already talk to Megan and Tink but nothing happens
Most quests are progressed, by passing time, and going to the meetings. Odds are, you need to do one of the others first.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Other than Fu's, I only have Cat and Lori quest and both tell me to complete other quests
Not all of them will be in your log until they trigger. Lori and Fu are the same quest.
Cat was supposed to be fixed, but I wasn't able to test that.

If passing a few days doesn't help, then I am not sure. You might need someone to look at your save.

Reactions: SpecterX

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
Not all of them will be in your log until they trigger. Lori and Fu are the same quest.
Cat was supposed to be fixed, but I wasn't able to test that.

If passing a few days doesn't help, then I am not sure. You might need someone to look at your save.
Thanks, I'll try to find the quests

packor

Oct 11, 2021
After a bit more testing it might be a little better to use heavy fire until you have their whole force near you, throw all three grenades, then retreat and only use suppressive fire until they start throwing grenades, then retreat the last time, suppressive until they throw grenades then heavy until win. With that strategy I lost 50 of 200 soldiers.

Also, it seems that the weapons percentage does affect the numbers, testing with 200 soldiers at 100% equipment you can kill 22 enemies per turn with suppressive fire, which was more than they would reinforce each turn. That's probably why others with larger armies were having no trouble with this.
thanks, I was able to clear my first battle a bit after reading this. I had around 30 or 40 soldiers. I find that having everyone geared (weapon %) and experience helps a lot, but when you're starting, the experience part is a bit difficult. What I did the first time was to use heavy fire until there was a huge group, and then I used grenade. Fortunately, I was able to get over 60 nearby before first grenade. Since you get 3 grenades and 2 covers, you have to use grenade twice in one of the fights, and then cover. So, I grenade and cover, and then use heavy fire to get as many nearby as I can again, and then grenade and get to final cover, and then it's just a shootout. If you managed to retain enough soldiers, you'll win. When your soldier count is so low, even if they grenade, it won't do much to you.

Second time, I had more troops, like around 45, and I had near max exp and weapons. It's heavy fire to get nearly the whole group out in the first location, followed by 3 grenades, and that has the best effect if you have enough power to get to that point, followed by cover, and then just shootout with suppressive. If you've taken out enough, they may not even be able to grenade anymore.

And now, I've got 80+ troops with maxed weapons, and just suppressive fire takes them out enough that I barely even need to grenade, and I lost only 3 troops.

BiggestOfBois

Dec 31, 2019
Because every "I don't have time" question takes away time from others who will have to read it. With hundreds of readers for these threads that adds up and we all combined lose time. Also "I don't have time" is a pretty weak reason, if you don't have time to do a minute long search, you also don't have time to download and play the game. Just wait until you have time.
But maybe the guy didnt know how to "fast search" thats why he said he doesnt have time to read all 100+ pages of thread, he also thanked the guy who taught him how to use it.

packor

Oct 11, 2021
downloaded it and it is a grinding vn....and that makes the whole story behind,how to say ...boring...will never really get what you all love about this grinding and farming....there are 1 000 000 rpg out there to play why look for one in adult vn´s?? what ever ,if this ever comes as a normal vn, i´m on board...good luck with this one here...and the whole women of his old tribe will never really beeing found or better said maybe after yearslong farming money,weapons,food and social points....naaahhhh too much to do for little short weekend
not really grindy, only took me a day to get to the current end as a newbie. Just had to find the best way to get resources, since most of the options are wait or struggle in fights and not really make any gains.

gb22

Mar 13, 2018
If you have banged her, and she is in your harem, then it's still just a quest log bug. Nothing else should be locked to it either, as far as I know. What else are you stuck on?
I am stuck on nothing else, just Danka's quest to wait, and I have gone all the way with her

Reactions: str8up
3.60 star(s) 57 Votes