TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah it's likely. If she doesn't get the punishment she rightfully deserved then that'd be bad writing. She doesn't seem to have any kind of redeeming qualities yet, the whole explanation she gave looked so superficial including her emotions. Karma catches up with everyone, in game example is Fu so she shouldn't be any exception. Not saying something bad should happen with her though, that'd would be extreme.
There might be something after the war, hard to say what he has planned, he is pretty tight lipped about it. But I figure once we become king, we will have more options. lol

May 14, 2020
I agree with the people here saying Taina has to face consequences. There is also 1 thing that bothers me that I havent seen mentioned yet.

Iirc in the start of the game when you meet Taina you tell her why you are going to the city. So she knows you want to save your sister yet still betrays you. To me this is like rubbing salt on the wound, as if "regular" betrayal wasn't bad enough.

Reactions: Nastys

packor

Oct 11, 2021
well, I'm not sure why so many people believe Taina deserves some kind of punishment. What is the basis? Sorry, but I'm about to white knight 0_0.

SPOILERS: Read at yo own risk

Taina:
Warned Tsug about the first attack
-with the intention to protect Megan and her d00d.
--expecting them to step down peacefully.

Helped MEGAN escape
-with the expectation that she doesn't come back,
--and didn't expect Megan to also free Tsug, but she did.

Intended to usurp the usurpers immediately after the attack
-had the chance to kill him in the bedroom on day 1, but didn't.
-helped him get Vica.
-Rescued him from the mutants.
-Voluntarily admitted that she planned to kill him instead of lying.

For Taina to deserve punishment means that what she did is somehow immoral or terrible in comparison to, let's say MC.

MC:
Made a deal to have Pino marry Danka
-took Danka, forced Bahuton to accept, and made up some bs about being a mutant as an excuse(optional, but how many players actually let Pino have her???)

Took Cat from Adam
-while Adam is a reasonable d00d that didn't even abuse her, nor did he wrong MC.

forced Cuman to submit to his will.
-when Cuman respected him by not buying the previous lord's concubines.
-was following the law and loyalty to his "friend".

Wants to take over the city, which basically means betraying Patricia(not optional, he literally said he will bend the city to his will)
-when Patricia accepted him and treated him fairly

Promised Vica that he'd make her queen.
-He also told Jerry that wastelanders are honest, so if he lying to his "housemate", that's even worse.

Took Anabelle away from Nelson just because she asked for it when it wasn't his business
-not sure if he was going to use her as a bargaining chip or what.

When comparing MC to Taina, she doesn't even come close to deserving anything.

And then there's the "optional" getting slaves from raids. I will not count that part since it's kind of necessary for gameplay purposes.

Last edited:

privateJin

Jan 28, 2021
What happens after defeating the camp and brother being injured? Is that the end of the update? The option to do stuff to the sister is no longer available?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
well, I'm not sure why so many people believe Taina deserves some kind of punishment. What is the basis? Sorry, but I'm about to white knight 0_0.

SPOILERS: Read at yo own risk

Taina:
Warned Tsug about the first attack
-with the intention to protect Megan and her d00d.
--expecting them to step down peacefully.

Helped MEGAN escape
-with the expectation that she doesn't come back,
--and didn't expect Megan to also free Tsug, but she did.

Intended to usurp the usurpers immediately after the attack
-had the chance to kill him in the bedroom on day 1, but didn't.
-helped him get Vica.
-Rescued him from the mutants.
-Voluntarily admitted that she planned to kill him instead of lying.

For Taina to deserve punishment means that what she did is somehow immoral or terrible in comparison to, let's say MC.

MC:
Made a deal to have Pino marry Danka
-took Danka, forced Bahuton to accept, and made up some bs about being a mutant as an excuse(optional, but how many players actually let Pino have her???)

Took Cat from Adam
-while Adam is a reasonable d00d that didn't even abuse her, nor did he wrong MC.

forced Cuman to submit to his will.
-when Cuman respected him by not buying the previous lord's concubines.
-was following the law and loyalty to his "friend".

Wants to take over the city, which basically means betraying Patricia(not optional, he literally said he will bend the city to his will)
-when Patricia accepted him and treated him fairly

Promised Vica that he'd make her queen.
-He also told Jerry that wastelanders are honest, so if he lying to his "housemate", that's even worse.

Took Anabelle away from Nelson just because she asked for it when it wasn't his business
-not sure if he was going to use her as a bargaining chip or what.

When comparing MC to Taina, she doesn't even come close to deserving anything.

And then there's the "optional" getting slaves from raids. I will not count that part since it's kind of necessary for gameplay purposes.
And if any of those people wanted to take a run at the MC they'd be entitled to do so, but that's neither here nor there: That the MC has fucked some other people over doesn't really affect Taina stabbing him in the back.

Reactions: Nastys and Mayonesa

azazzel

Oct 27, 2017
Without knowing where you are in the rest of the stuff, I can only assume you need to do other things first.
I have three active quests:
1. Revenge for Lori
2. Catherine's Recovery
3. FU
In the first and second writes that I need to complete the rest of the quests.
2021-11-12_105750.jpg 2021-11-12_105807.jpg 2021-11-12_105822.jpg

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I've probably been waiting for more than a month
Well, that sounds like a bug then, not sure what happened.

Just to be sure, you did not extract the new version into an old folder or anything like that? Merging folders can cause bad issues.

If not, you can try uploading your save, maybe Archon can figure it out.

packor

Oct 11, 2021
I have three active quests:
1. Revenge for Lori
2. Catherine's Recovery
3. FU
In the first and second writes that I need to complete the rest of the quests.
View attachment 1496496 View attachment 1496497 View attachment 1496498
interesting, when I went to look at it, I got this at the same time that part 2 was crossed out 1636763097394.png

This gets updated following Vica reporting the conversation to you. Followed by this dialogue
Taina: Let's hide
Lant: ATTACK, Megan lead us
Tink: I get rdy to atk, tell me when yo ready.

If you didn't get this dialogue, there's possibly some side quests that you may need to complete before you're allowed the option, because this starts a big change in the city. Some quests are kinda hidden and don't pop up until you fulfill a condition. Like maybe meeting Anabelle and Nelson(Idk if it's optional or not). Or maybe that langauge just omitted the prompt to talk to Tink(much more likely to be this issue).

Last edited:

King Authur

Nov 17, 2018
Did quest "Take revenge for Lori" is end of this update? It said i need to complete other quests, but there no active quest now

packor

Oct 11, 2021
V: 1.3 Full(?) List of Main quests:
Once you have completed all quests, there should be NO Active quests left.
The order it's displayed on your log depends on which quests you complete first.
Interestingly, side quests don't appear to be displayed in the Completed list...
1636831174199.png

Side quests I can remember that are not in Completed log:
Isabel
Annabelle
Pamela

Or maybe they're not so much side quests as they're hidden quests, because you have to do specific things to trigger these questlines.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 57 Votes