packor

Oct 11, 2021
if it was real life, no, in this story, yes. Megan is straight-up psycho, but you know that she is YOUR psycho bitch if she falls in love with you, and she's already started coming around. Taina is pretty much the most trust-worthy person in the game atm. No one else has had a hard confrontation in the game so far, while you already know exactly what Taina's and Megan's feelings are. Anyone else could have a hidden agenda that hasn't been revealed yet.

• Angry
Reactions: Mayonesa

packor

Oct 11, 2021
Ah, OK. Thanks. (y)
Is that considered canon? As in, does it form part of the main story, or is it just a stand-alone, non-related, event?
I don't remember it, so I'm presuming I didn't choose her. tbh I don't actually remember a holiday event. o_O
I wouldn't call it part of the main story, but after watching it, I'm pretty certain that she will come around in the future. I would definitely choose this scene, because it is the most meaningful one out of the 3 choices. It is the part where the queen comes to visit your place, you have a meal, and then a ritual or you go to meet the cat.

Reactions: whichone

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I mean, the only reason Taina wasn't all that well received was because u can't really punish/kill her or Megan cause some idiotic rule, which could easily bypassed.
Certainly not the only reason. I don't like being betrayed by friends. I wouldn't like being betrayed by Pino just because of that, nothing to do with that he isn't a love interest and regardless of whether I can punish him for that.

Ah, OK. Thanks. (y)
Is that considered canon? As in, does it form part of the main story, or is it just a stand-alone, non-related, event?
I don't remember it, so I'm presuming I didn't choose her. tbh I don't actually remember a holiday event. o_O
Considering that for a while the continuation of the story depended on your actions during the event I'd say it is considered canon. While at the same time the fact that it was taken out and so the holiday scene doesn't have any bearing on the game anymore is a good counter argument.

packor

Oct 11, 2021
should be about right after you get Mia and you already recaptured Megan, so it's just before the siege events start.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Ah, so you mean if the traitor is a council member, then you want Megan to take their place, after they're discovered.
I see. Makes sense. (y)

I like Megan. She's honest & feels more like she will stab you in the chest, not the back.
I wonder, though... Would that be a good idea, to have both Megan & Taina given more power and authority?
He means to swap Taina and Megan.
Ah, OK. Thanks. (y)
Personally, for that event, I consider going to talk to Megan and Cat as the canon events. At least from a lore/story perspective, that is the best way to go, IMO.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
He means to swap Taina and Megan.

Personally, for that event, I consider going to talk to Megan and Cat as the canon events. At least from a lore/story perspective, that is the best way to go, IMO.
Thanks man. (y)
I honestly cannot remember it mate. But I'm pretty sure that I'd have chosen Cat.
I'd probably have watched them both, rollback/reloading...

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
na, whichone got it right. Taina is not the one Fu was talking about. She only really helped Megan and Tsug, and it didn't say that she actually reported to outer forces.
Yeah, that is true.
Fu had people working for us, and maybe Dex, hell, in theory, even the hoard could have someone around. That said, it doesn't necessarily mean it was someone in our inner circle, it could be a guard, cook, or even Honk. The questions are, who are they, who are working for, and is that person still a threat? Like, anyone working for Fu is not really an issue any more. Dex won't really be much of a problem much longer either, for that matter, even if he is one of the 'final bosses'.

We need to know not only what they did, but why they did it. Was a loved one threatened, did they only give partial truths, what info did the pass on, and to whom?

---

Though, on the topic of more content with Megan, I am guessing that may have something to do with Anna's story, once her test is done. Maybe Anna can help Meg calm down more, and we can consider either letting her out, or at least new sex scenes. lol

Last edited:

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
I absolutely love this game! As an idea, I wonder if it would be possible to implement Lori's mother rescue quest on her corruption/rough path as well. Just with treating her according to that path, as a cum dumpster slave, just like her daughter.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Common feature request, however it seems unlikely to happen.
Yeah it's likely. If she doesn't get the punishment she rightfully deserved then that'd be bad writing. She doesn't seem to have any kind of redeeming qualities yet, the whole explanation she gave looked so superficial including her emotions. Karma catches up with everyone, in game example is Fu so she shouldn't be any exception. Not saying something bad should happen with her though, that'd would be extreme.

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes