May 14, 2020
well, I'm not sure why so many people believe Taina deserves some kind of punishment. What is the basis? Sorry, but I'm about to white knight 0_0.

SPOILERS: Read at yo own risk

Taina:
Warned Tsug about the first attack
-with the intention to protect Megan and her d00d.
--expecting them to step down peacefully.
After baiting MC to actually attack. His intentions were saving his sister
Helped MEGAN escape
-with the expectation that she doesn't come back,
--and didn't expect Megan to also free Tsug, but she did.
All well and good that she's Megan's friend but anyone could see Megan is a lunatic that will do crazy shit
Intended to usurp the usurpers immediately after the attack
-had the chance to kill him in the bedroom on day 1, but didn't.
-helped him get Vica.
-Rescued him from the mutants.
-Voluntarily admitted that she planned to kill him instead of lying.
Vica is still in 100% the same situation and not killing him isn't an accomplishment
For Taina to deserve punishment means that what she did is somehow immoral or terrible in comparison to, let's say MC.

MC:
Made a deal to have Pino marry Danka
-took Danka, forced Bahuton to accept, and made up some bs about being a mutant as an excuse(optional, but how many players actually let Pino have her???)
Oh please, Bahuton is selling his daughter who gives a crap. He should be happy we didn't shoot him right there
Took Cat from Adam
-while Adam is a reasonable d00d that didn't even abuse her, nor did he wrong MC.
She tells you the dude doesn't touch her... And you're not in a relationship with Adam, she is. Why is that your fault?
forced Cuman to submit to his will.
-when Cuman respected him by not buying the previous lord's concubines.
-was following the law and loyalty to his "friend".
It was quite a while for me when this happened so fuzzy on the details but IIRC Cuman isn't exactly a good guy
Wants to take over the city, which basically means betraying Patricia(not optional, he literally said he will bend the city to his will)
-when Patricia accepted him and treated him fairly
That the queen? That bitch has his sister...
Promised Vica that he'd make her queen.
-He also told Jerry that wastelanders are honest, so if he lying to his "housemate", that's even worse.
We don't know if thats a broken promise. If we get to be king I'll make her queen no worries.
Took Anabelle away from Nelson just because she asked for it when it wasn't his business
-not sure if he was going to use her as a bargaining chip or what.
Random wastelander dude that has Megan's sister? Its not his daughter and she doesn't want to be there, why would the MC be a bad guy because of this.
When comparing MC to Taina, she doesn't even come close to deserving anything.

And then there's the "optional" getting slaves from raids. I will not count that part since it's kind of necessary for gameplay purposes.
My replies are in blue

And as others have said, comparisons do not matter. She stabbed you in the back while you did as she asked.

packor

Oct 11, 2021
If you're MC, then it does matter, because you're basically saying you deserve punishment. That is shooting yourself in the foot.

King Authur

Nov 17, 2018
I tried to play through a couple times. But it seems like the result is inevitable, always ends up with 1 last remaining quest(revenge for lori) and no way to complete them
. Maybe it caused by some of my choices. I don't know. But if you any clue of what happened, pls tell me

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I tried to play through a couple times. But it seems like the result is inevitable, always ends up with 1 last remaining quest(revenge for lori) and no way to complete them
. Maybe it caused by some of my choices. I don't know. But if you any clue of what happened, pls tell me
Did you do the Fu quest?

packor

Oct 11, 2021
First, check your quests completed against what I posted on the last page and see if you aren't missing any quests.
Next, some questions:
Did you decide that you want to exact revenge after spending the night with Lori?
Did you already have the scene with Krat where you get to decide what to do with him?
Don't remember if this has anything to do with that quest, but did you have a scene with Lori at her place AFTER that?

Reactions: TheDevian

King Authur

Nov 17, 2018
First, check your quests completed against what I posted on the last page and see if you aren't missing any quests.
Next, some questions:
Did you decide that you want to exact revenge after spending the night with Lori?
Did you already have the scene with Krat where you get to decide what to do with him?
Don't remember if this has anything to do with that quest, but did you have a scene with Lori at her place AFTER that?
Sr. I figured it out. Turn out im too busy with district improving and completely abandon lori' quest. Had to play through again but every quest are completed now. I just wonder, is this the end? Cuz few weeks has past, but nothing particularly happen. I heard someone said about horde' siege in the newest update but dont know how to trigger them

packor

Oct 11, 2021
Sr. I figured it out. Turn out im too busy with district improving and completely abandon lori' quest. Had to play through again but every quest are completed now. I just wonder, is this the end? Cuz few weeks has past, but nothing particularly happen. I heard someone said about horde' siege in the newest update but dont know how to trigger them
The west district attack is the end of the current content. Jerry would have come to you during a council. You can also get a Pamela scene after that.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

kurum007

Jul 26, 2017
ArchonStudio

Now that nopy is sadly no longer with us (due to financial woos) - press F.
I took the liberty to mirror the PC version:

Upon request (see below) of Allan Trumbull
I also mirrored the android version:

Feel free to either add it to the OP or drop me a message if you want me to
remove this message.

For the paranoid:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
ArchonStudio

Now that nopy is sadly no longer with us (due to financial woos) - press F.
I took the liberty to mirror the PC version:

WORKUPLOAD

Feel free to either add it to the OP or drop me a message if you want me to
remove this message.

For the paranoid:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why Ignoring Android ?
Use pixeldrain for that one

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
is there any particular option that needs to be selected or does it just happen after enough visits
You need to treat her nicely (for the most part) during the sex scenes, and after enough visits, you will get there, just don't be too mean, too often.

Reactions: packor

packor

Oct 11, 2021
is there any particular option that needs to be selected or does it just happen after enough visits
You need to treat her nicely (for the most part) during the sex scenes, and after enough visits, you will get there, just don't be too mean, too often.
this. Most girls' story require you to choose them and be gentle(meaning you have to do it personally and not let your friends do it). Also pretty sure you have to be at a certain progression in the story to get some of her scenes as well.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
this. Most girls' story require you to choose them and be gentle(meaning you have to do it personally and not let your friends do it). Also pretty sure you have to be at a certain progression in the story to get some of her scenes as well.
You can do the 'rough' scenes too, the main thing is to make sure that you do the nice ones a lot more.

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes