packor

Oct 11, 2021
Is there a list/gide of girls that we can get?

P.S.: who is Barbara and how to get her?
okay, off the top of my head... (for v 1.3 btw)

Taina- you can't not have her
Danka- you can take her instead of letting Pino marry her, I believe someone said you can also get afterwards when she's kidnapped instead of doing that
Lori- girl at slave market
Pamela- gentle punishments and progressed enough in the story, requires punishment law in effect
Isabelle- meeting the woman that's about to get married twice, and then taking care of her "debt", requires wedding law in effect

Megan- she's still in jail, but you can have some fun with
Barbara- Follow Cat's storyline a bit, and she will ask you to help the children. She's still at the camp, but you can have fun with
Vicky- can't miss her, she's still with the queen, but you can have fun with
Ully- can't add her yet, but you will have fun with, part of storyline, can't miss
Kleo- can't add yet, but you can have fun with her once, you have to pewpew her lover at the mutant camp(sadface)

Annabelle- you have to meet her after getting ambushed while performing a raid, and then have enough story progression, not sure if your choice matters, because I always chose to feed with hamburger, but you won't get any scenes with that yet
Mia- at the slave trader after capturing Megan, part of story, you won't miss it
Julie- after spending the night with Lori, you have the option of pursuing Julie with enough story progression
Cat- show interest in her, cure her, and give her priority, she's "in" harem, but she's not IN harem, you can't do anything except memories
Jesse- you will interface with her at the start of the the mutant invasion, just let her join

Last edited:

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
okay, off the top of my head... (for v 1.3 btw)

Taina- you can't not have her
Danka- you can take her instead of letting Pino marry her, I believe someone said you can also get afterwards when she's kidnapped instead of doing that
Lori- girl at slave market
Pamela- gentle punishments and progressed enough in the story, requires punishment law in effect
Isabelle- meeting the woman that's about to get married twice, and then taking care of her "debt", requires wedding law in effect

Megan- she's still in jail, but you can have some fun with
Barbara- Follow Cat's storyline a bit, and she will ask you to help the children. She's still at the camp, but you can have fun with
Vicky- can't miss her, she's still with the queen, but you can have fun with
Ully- can't add her yet, but you will have fun with, part of storyline, can't miss
Kleo- can't add yet, but you can have fun with her once, you have to pewpew her lover at the mutant camp(sadface)

Annabelle- you have to meet her after getting ambushed while performing a raid, and then have enough story progression, not sure if your choice matters, because I always chose to feed with hamburger, but you won't get any scenes with that yet
Mia- at the slave trader after capturing Megan, part of story, you won't miss it
Julie- after spending the night with Lori, you have the option of pursuing Julie with enough story progression
Cat- show interest in her, cure her, and give her priority, she's "in" harem, but she's not IN harem, you can't do anything except memories
Jesse- you will interface with her at the start of the the mutant invasion, just let her join
I have a question relating Anna I already am on the last event and I already did 2 ambushes after that but I cant seem to unlock Anna how to do it?

packor

Oct 11, 2021
I have a question relating Anna I already am on the last event and I already did 2 ambushes after that but I cant seem to unlock Anna how to do it?
Disclaimer: I still haven't played V 1.4, so if anything's changed, don't shoot me plz.

The first time you choose to attack a settlement and get ambushed, you should have encountered Annabelle, and the pir8's will show up and have an exchange with you.

After you hear about the mutant invasion, Tink should eventually tell you that he found Nelson's place, and then you can meet with him. You may not notice, but Annabelle is there during the meeting, and you have to choose the dialogue option to pick her. Everything should run its course after that.

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes