Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
Changelog mentions a scene with Anna and a blowjob scene with Isabel and 4 events of the main story but in my game only one active quest was showing and that is of Catherine which I already completed. Now there is no active quest showing. Am I doing something wrong or maybe I missed something earlier. Can anyone help?
I wondered who Anna was, but Annabelle gets a repeatable scene when Tink clears her for the harem. Isobel's blowjob gets added as a repeatable after Dex visits you and you get the threesome with her and this other girl.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
I wondered who Anna was, but Annabelle gets a repeatable scene when Tink clears her for the harem. Isobel's blowjob gets added as a repeatable after Dex visits you and you get the threesome with her and this other girl.
I get no visit from Dex or anything like that and active quest only showed Catherine's quest which I already completed and now there is no active event showing only completed quests and no active quests and as far as I know this quest was to be completed in one of the previous versions so that is a little confusing and I made doubly sure that I downloaded 1.4 only and not 1.3 so am really not able to make out what I should do?

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
I get no visit from Dex or anything like that and active quest only showed Catherine's quest which I already completed and now there is no active event showing only completed quests and no active quests and as far as I know this quest was to be completed in one of the previous versions so that is a little confusing and I made doubly sure that I downloaded 1.4 only and not 1.3 so am really not able to make out what I should do?
You might have to try loading an older save. I ran into something like that a while back. Apparently constant use of the rollback function can mess up some of the quest and event triggers.

poarvl

Jul 28, 2019
Why no one distributing via torrent? Kind sir/madam who uploaded torrent, do, please, open distribution.

Herbert1

Jul 29, 2019
I can't seem to access any of the new 1.4 content, and I don't have any active quests since Danka's fate was completed without anything happening.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
alright so im at the point where i save the lord and they take him in the palace is that the ending or theres more to the update?
The last new event should be the MC walking around the palace, thinking about everything.

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes