awaiskings51

Nov 23, 2021
Sorry it took me so long, I fell asleep.

A few things, you do not have the sexual punishment turned on, so you can't get Pam, and you do not have the wedding rights on, so you can't get Isabel.

I turned those on, and slept, and the next day Anna's thing triggered, so you still have a lot to do.
got it i just thought it would increase my lvl with the people lmao thanks man thanks a lot

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
got it i just thought it would increase my lvl with the people lmao thanks man thanks a lot
You can turn them back off once you get the girls, and worse case, you can always bribe the people, if your rating is too low.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Game developer now ?? Which game ?
Well, I actually help work on a lot of games (have for years), including this one, but my main is the Bonds of Blood one in the sigs there. ;)
You might have noticed the book on Taina's table in the throne room... :sneaky:

Reactions: GmFn1869

Herbert1

Jul 29, 2019
You can turn them back off once you get the girls, and worse case, you can always bribe the people, if your rating is too low.
Can you also have a look at mine? I'm playing 1.4 but can't access any of the new content. I've done like two weeks of morning meetings just to be sure but there's nothing.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Can you also have a look at mine? I'm playing 1.4 but can't access any of the new content. I've done like two weeks of morning meetings just to be sure but there's nothing.
All I did was advance to Monday morning, and at the meeting, Honk was there to start the content. Are you sure you got the update installed correctly?

By this, I mean, extracted to a new folder, and not copying the new files into the old folder, or something else... If so, might want to double check your version...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Herbert1

Herbert1

Jul 29, 2019
All I did was advance to Monday morning, and at the meeting, Honk was there to start the content. Are you sure you got the update installed correctly?

By this, I mean, extracted to a new folder, and not copying the new files into the old folder, or something else... If so, might want to double check your version...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I redownloaded and instead of copying the entire save folder I copied everything except for ''persistent'' and it now seems to work. Thanks for the help

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I redownloaded and instead of copying the entire save folder I copied everything except for ''persistent'' and it now seems to work. Thanks for the help
What I do is extract the new version, and then copy over my whole save folder and my screen shots and notes. The persistent is mostly just your settings, so isn't a big deal either way.
Damn!! Unity
We are doing a lot of things that would not be easy in Ren'Py, but other than trusting you to keep up with your own saves, we are recreating almost every QoL thing from Ren'Py and more, like the option to change fonts and cursors. You might be surprised, while we are still trying to improve things, it's pretty close.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Allan Trumbull
3.60 star(s) 57 Votes