elle21

Jul 22, 2019
Maybe I have done something wrong coz I don't have her in the harem
You had to meet her in the raid, then later use Megan to 'save' her, then her 'father' should show up and demand her returned. There you can keep her or not, and get his help with the hoard. At this point, she is there, but you can't see her yet, as she is being tested for taint. Then Honk will let you know she is ready.
[/QUOTE/] mmm then I think Honk is lazy(bug) coz now you mention it I started to remember, I try to skip few days and see if Trigg, thank you for you're time

VeniXYZ

Feb 28, 2019
Choose the one who will one day be your wife-queen.
So does that mean that this is not have a harem ending ??
Or it have multiple endings ??
Because harem and multiple endings for eath girl is not harem...
Good game by the way :)

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
It could mean too, that you have to choose a head wife that acts as the legally replacement in case you are not available.
Like in President and vice president.

Reactions: VeniXYZ

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Well if we're going by what has happened in game so far, and what the MC has been told, he will need to pick a 'wife' who will be his 'Queen', and the legitimate mother of his children but he will still have access to his harem of concubines.

I wish we could actually marry more than one of the harem girls, even while still choosing a main or #1 wife, because there are several harem girls waaay to adorable that are waifu material/candidates even though I have already promised Vica to make her our wife and Queen. Not gonna lie, but I'm still holding out hope to actually get together with the actual Queen at some point, so fingers crossed...

Reactions: VeniXYZ and Agrik

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well if we're going by what has happened in game so far, and what the MC has been told, he will need to pick a 'wife' who will be his 'Queen', and the legitimate mother of his children but he will still have access to his harem of concubines.

I wish we could actually marry more than one of the harem girls, even while still choosing a main or #1 wife, because there are several harem girls waaay to adorable that are waifu material/candidates even though I have already promised Vica to make her our wife and Queen. Not gonna lie, but I'm still holding out hope to actually get together with the actual Queen at some point, so fingers crossed...
While I don't know what Archon has planned exactly, I will say the game is called Lord King, so...

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
While I don't know what Archon has planned exactly, I will say the game is called Lord King, so...
touché... I actually thought the same, but who knows as the current Queen seemingly has no interest or attraction to males, which would be problematic for now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
If she has no interest on mc, why she not allowing him to marry someone ?? Mc need permission for that
We don't know her reasons yet, she also refused to release Vica after she already agreed to do so, so she clearly has some kind of ulterior motives. I'm guessing maybe some kind of promise of an arranged marriage, but with who?? Does she want to marry the MC to someone else, or maybe have Taina marry someone else??

Then again, maybe she might decide to keep the MC for herself if the MC can prove himself and show he can deal with the mutant invasion? After all, she is unmarried with no children of her own, so if she wants to hold onto her power, she might need a husband and heirs herself at some point.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
We don't know her reasons yet, she also refused to release Vica after she already agreed to do so, so she clearly has some kind of ulterior motives. I'm guessing maybe some kind of promise of an arranged marriage, but with who?? Does she want to marry the MC to someone else, or maybe have Taina marry someone else??

Then again, maybe she might decide to keep the MC for herself if the MC can prove himself and show he can deal with the mutant invasion? After all, she is unmarried with no children of her own, so if she wants to hold onto her power, she might need a husband and heirs herself at some point.
My initial thought was that Dex put her up to it, but odds are there are more layers than that.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
My initial thought was that Dex put her up to it, but odds are there are more layers than that.
As much as Dex is clearly attracted to Vica and if quite fond of Taina, I don't believe she would promise him either girls since he's at a much lower station and is not a lord. If anything, its probably something politically beneficial to her and someone else that stands to help her out in some way.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
As much as Dex is clearly attracted to Vica and if quite fond of Taina, I don't believe she would promise him either girls since he's at a much lower station and is not a lord. If anything, its probably something politically beneficial to her and someone else that stands to help her out in some way.
Oh, no, that isn't what I was saying, just that Dex probably convinced her that it was smart for them to do that, not telling her his real motive was just to keep the MC and Taina apart. He is her advisor, and for some stupid reason, she listens to him. lol

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I get it, its definitely gonna piss off some people for that story reveal. Not gonna lie, I was pretty enraged with Taina too, but it sadly also makes sense given her interactions with the MC since leaving the farm with the MC to go back and remove her uncle from power. The only thing that really upsets me is whether that intimate moment they shared at the farm, making out in bed was real, or just her way of seducing the MC to help her out but that she had no real emotional connection or desire to be with him as his lover and woman.

Sadly, I wonder if we are forced to go through with the marriage arrangement with Taina in order to retain the title and status as the Lord of Nord? At the bare minimum, she deserves to be relegated to the harem, even though if Megan joins her there, it will seem like less of a punishment since they could technically get back together while in there. I really wanted to like her, but truthfully the way her character is developed, she never left much emotional or romantic interest for me...and in a sense I guess we know now that her heart was with someone else all along.

I actually do still like Megan and feel sympathy for the hard life she's had to live...an abusive father and husband has more or less caused her to take solace and pleasure from her female lovers, but if she can be redeemed and desire a consensual romantic relationship with the MC, I'd strangely give her another chance before I gave one to Taina.

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I agree about never trusting a traitor, in principal. But the situation here is more complicated.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am all for "if you have one bullet left and in front of you are an enemy and a traitor, kill the traitor instead of the enemy".
I am also gosh darn impressed at how well thought out this plot is. It really places me in a spot where not only I can't follow on that, I can not even really punish the traitor. I mean can't in the logic sense not in the railroading sense, it makes perfect logical sense. Bravo to the author.
I am also not too salty about being betrayed in such a manner since hey, I get to be king

Last edited:

ManifestDream

Sep 13, 2021
Dev basically doubled down on the traitor arc. Originally there wasn't a single hint that we depended on her legitimacy to continue ruling the fief. MC just couped a tyrannical ruler. Then bunch of arbitrary rules etc appeared to justify the story (like not being allowed to execute women... lol)

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes